Introduction thing

RedJ

Let us begin the game
Meant to do this last night, but my internet decided it wanted to pitch a fit and by the time it was back it was too late for me to type anything halfway decent.

Anyway, I'm RedJ, and I'm closing in on my ninth year of RPing. My usual sites have seen a decrease in activity lately, so I've been looking for a new place to RP and my search eventually lead me here. As far as actual RPs go, 1x1s are nothing but huge bundles of pressure/stress for me so I stick with group RPs (I feel like that should be the other way around, but it isn't). For genres, I tend to stick with fantasy/anything with fantasy elements in it and occasionally fandom if I find something that I'm familiar with and doesn't mess with its respective canon.

Annnnd...yep, that's all I've got for now.

Ah, internet. A wonderful thing isn't it? Especially when it cuts out on you. Internet, why?

On another note, welcome to the RP nation! I used to strictly stick to 1x1s, but once I found this website I decided to give group roleplays a try, and needless to say, I enjoy them!

Who's that in your profile picture? They look familiar.

Tempestral said:
Ah, internet. A wonderful thing isn't it? Especially when it cuts out on you. Internet, why?
On another note, welcome to the RP nation! I used to strictly stick to 1x1s, but once I found this website I decided to give group roleplays a try, and needless to say, I enjoy them!

Who's that in your profile picture? They look familiar.
It's the Persona 5 protagonist, and the image itself is from the

released last month. If you haven't seen the trailer, though, then you've probably seen someone else using it somewhere since it's one of the few official images of the protagonist at the moment. I probably wont be keeping it for very long for that reason.

*Welcome to RpN! Where you'll mee-*hand slaps over my mouth* >.<

*hand vanishes* ....what was I saying again?

RedJ said:
Meant to do this last night, but my internet decided it wanted to pitch a fit and by the time it was back it was too late for me to type anything halfway decent.
Anyway, I'm RedJ, and I'm closing in on my ninth year of RPing. My usual sites have seen a decrease in activity lately, so I've been looking for a new place to RP and my search eventually lead me here. As far as actual RPs go, 1x1s are nothing but huge bundles of pressure/stress for me so I stick with group RPs (I feel like that should be the other way around, but it isn't). For genres, I tend to stick with fantasy/anything with fantasy elements in it and occasionally fandom if I find something that I'm familiar with and doesn't mess with its respective canon.

Annnnd...yep, that's all I've got for now.
I'm here for the same reason dude, haha. None of my usual RP sites are that active anymore.

Well I'm glad your internet is working now, welcome to RpN and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you are in ever need of an rp partner, I am always open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back