Into a New World

I don't think I have the time to do truly detailed post. I've been busy lately.

las0r0o7 said:
i like your character, and, >.> seriously you havent played evil
I played ONCE, but that roleplay died quickly and i never played a large part. So :P

[QUOTE="Gin Starr]I don't think I have the time to do truly detailed post. I've been busy lately.

[/QUOTE]
Thats alright.

well now you can try it and you also have someone who could slaughter their own henchmen as fast as an enemy (me) on your side

las0r0o7 said:
well now you can try it and you also have someone who could slaughter their own henchmen as fast as an enemy (me) on your side
Actually she has a reason to be evil o-o I have a feeling if SOMEONE tried hard enough, she could turn good, because she was good once before. I'll explain everything in the roleplay. :3

good enough reason for me to stay evil then, i shall be head of all evil

lol jk

my char is probably going to end up getting attatched to you and try and prevent you from becoming good

but

i dont know, depends on what he feels like at the time

las0r0o7 said:
lol jk

my char is probably going to end up getting attatched to you and try and prevent you from becoming good

but

That would be so amazing. STORY LINE BUILDING.

las0r0o7 said:
lol jk

but

That would be so amazing. STORY LINE BUILDING.

@Lo Alyssa

@Amityvillager

Ah, so I guess I'm playing the only surviving student? (Which if that's the case, that'd be pretty rad. I'll be able to interact with all of the characters at the beginning instead of jumping in the middle...)

so this is a story line with a prodegy (lo alyssa) who has the potential to turn this whole world around from having an evil ruler to her being the new queen and bring the world to peace ????

or am i completely missing the story

las0r0o7 said:
so this is a story line with a prodegy (lo alyssa) who has the potential to turn this whole world around from having an evil ruler to her being the new queen and bring the world to peace ????
or am i completely missing the story
Well I'd like to have the roleplay progress, and see what happens. But basically thats it. :P

im just making sure that i have the concept down first but thats all i was asking ^^

wait a minuet.......... is this like alice in wonderland but with a fantasy twist >______>

las0r0o7 said:
im just making sure that i have the concept down first but thats all i was asking ^^

wait a minuet.......... is this like alice in wonderland but with a fantasy twist >______>
My sister and I called it wonderland, and have a few alice in wonderland twists in there. By the way, the king is the one who says, "Of with their heads!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back