Indescribable (Closed)

"If you say sooo." Malvo shrugged, holding back a laugh as she watched.

They gave their pleading eyes to Masaru and he gave a defeated sigh. "Fiiiiiiiiiine. How can i say no to you two?" He gave them both another taste and they babbled and cheered. Masaru sunk to the floor, "MY HEART!"

They gave their pleading eyes to Masaru and he gave a defeated sigh. "Fiiiiiiiiiine. How can i say no to you two?" He gave them both another taste and they babbled and cheered. Masaru sunk to the floor, "MY HEART!"

Adrian barked out a laugh as he watched, looking to Masaru. "Gotta love the powers of little ones!"

Adrian barked out a laugh as he watched, looking to Masaru. "Gotta love the powers of little ones!"

"Sadly yes, I just hope they don't become spoiled because of it." Masaru kissed both of their foreheads before he began to fly normal baby food into their mouths.

"Sadly yes, I just hope they don't become spoiled because of it." Masaru kissed both of their foreheads before he began to fly normal baby food into their mouths.

"Ah, they'll be fine. After all, our kids turned out alright." Adrian shrugged, a grin on his face still.

"True. I mean, I did raise my own child once. So maybe i still got the hang of this."

"Yeah, see? You'll be fiiine." Adrian then glanced to Reaver. "Have t' admit, I had practice, as well."

Reaver blinked, squinting with a smirk. "You were. A strict. Big brother."

Adrian lifted a finger. "AH! But I was also a loving one. Had your back a lot of the time. Didn't I?" He then pinched Reaver's cheek, whom grimaced from the action before swatting his hand away; trying to hold back a laugh.

"When ya weren't picking on me."

"Yeah, see? You'll be fiiine." Adrian then glanced to Reaver. "Have t' admit, I had practice, as well."

Reaver blinked, squinting with a smirk. "You were. A strict. Big brother."

Adrian lifted a finger. "AH! But I was also a loving one. Had your back a lot of the time. Didn't I?" He then pinched Reaver's cheek, whom grimaced from the action before swatting his hand away; trying to hold back a laugh.

"When ya weren't picking on me."

"True, big brothers usually are like that."
Misaki appeared out of the blue. "Did I hear you call me?" Masaru squinted, looking back to the smiling Misaki. "I wish to throw you to Neptune."

"True, big brothers usually are like that."
Misaki appeared out of the blue. "Did I hear you call me?" Masaru squinted, looking back to the smiling Misaki. "I wish to throw you to Neptune."

Glancing to Misaki, Malvo smirked slightly before blinking and allowing her smirk to disappear before looking back to Masaru. "Speaking of brothers, is... is Dei okay?"

Glancing to Misaki, Malvo smirked slightly before blinking and allowing her smirk to disappear before looking back to Masaru. "Speaking of brothers, is... is Dei okay?"

"He's fine. He's Dei once more that's for sure. Gave him a nice bath and everything before laying him down." Misaki awed at Masaru's sincerity. "I'll burn you with the Thousand Suns!"

"He's fine. He's Dei once more that's for sure. Gave him a nice bath and everything before laying him down." Misaki awed at Masaru's sincerity. "I'll burn you with the Thousand Suns!"

"Good..." Malvo sighed in relief before blinking and lowering an ear. "Y' know... Misaki was the one that helped us find Dei again, in the first place..."

"Good..." Malvo sighed in relief before blinking and lowering an ear. "Y' know... Misaki was the one that helped us find Dei again, in the first place..."

Masaru gave a low growl in the bottom of his chest as he kept his lips together, looking over to Misaki, who gave an innocent wave. "T-T-Thanks M-M-Misaki. Oh Gods i'm going to hurl." Yuki snickered before looking to Misaki.
"Come eat with us, Misk." Misaki gladly nodded before heading next to Masaru who squinted at him.

Masaru gave a low growl in the bottom of his chest as he kept his lips together, looking over to Misaki, who gave an innocent wave. "T-T-Thanks M-M-Misaki. Oh Gods i'm going to hurl." Yuki snickered before looking to Misaki.
"Come eat with us, Misk." Misaki gladly nodded before heading next to Masaru who squinted at him.

Malvo smiled a bit at that, sliding a plate over for him as she flicked an ear before then finishing her drink.

"Good." Malvo gently exhaled before lifting a brow. "What about Scรกth? Was he... dealt with?"

Masaru shrugged. "Ehhhhhhh. He's somewhere in dimensions. All i do know is that he has a siiiiiiiick battle scar on his tum-tum now thanks to yours truly, and that he'll be gone for a while before he can get back."

Masaru shrugged. "Ehhhhhhh. He's somewhere in dimensions. All i do know is that he has a siiiiiiiick battle scar on his tum-tum now thanks to yours truly, and that he'll be gone for a while before he can get back."

Malvo groaned towards the news of Scรกth surviving, slouching in her chair as she gave a slight smirk. "And here I thought you'd killed him, with the blood on ya."

Malvo groaned towards the news of Scรกth surviving, slouching in her chair as she gave a slight smirk. "And here I thought you'd killed him, with the blood on ya."

"Naaaaah, just a tad bit of his guts and blood got on me. I just wish i snagged a tooth before he vanished. Gods, the size of that beauty to put in a nice, decorated study."

"Naaaaah, just a tad bit of his guts and blood got on me. I just wish i snagged a tooth before he vanished. Gods, the size of that beauty to put in a nice, decorated study."

Malvo then perked up a bit at that, glancing over to him as she lifted a brow. "... I've got one of 'em, if ya want it."

Masaru's eyes lit up. "You would give it to meeeee? You must truly care!"

Malvo smiled, sitting up finally. "Of course I care! Wouldn't worry about y' if I didn't." She'd then rub the back of her head. "Y' just need t' promise to be careful with it. It was sorta like a war trophy, ya know? Got it after the last true confrontation I had with him. But now it's just sitting around collecting dust in the display case I have it in, so... 's all yours."

Nia was outside casting a spell, her target- a mountain.

" I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

In accordance with the principles of creation. Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!

... Burn to ashes within the crimson."

And her spell went off resulting in:
20f.gif

A gigantic explosion.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Ive always wondered what happens when you
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"So the dragon got away? Why are we not trying to find him? Wait, you have a tooth malvo? I can use that to track him with a spell I've been working on"

"It's not that easy. As the fallen Shadow King, that stupid dragon's very evasive. Even hid from the Maker for the longest time. Besides, he'll show his face again. I know him well enough t' know he never leaves us alone each time he's involved." Malvo sighed, "for now, just let Dei rest. It takes a lot out of someone to release an entity like that, and I know no one will hear the end of it until he's better. He believes he's got a bigger bone t' pick with Scรกth than anyone else here. Especially now."

Malvo smiled, sitting up finally. "Of course I care! Wouldn't worry about y' if I didn't." She'd then rub the back of her head. "Y' just need t' promise to be careful with it. It was sorta like a war trophy, ya know? Got it after the last true confrontation I had with him. But now it's just sitting around collecting dust in the display case I have it in, so... 's all yours."

Masaru nodded to Malvo's words. "Yup, yup. Dei deserves the fight, and thanks Malvo, i'll get it later."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread