In The Lime-Light *Celebrity RP* ||

jabberwocky19

One Thousand Club

In the Lime-Light….

paparazzi600x399.jpg
When you mix big-shot celebrities, a crazy director with no respect for anyone’s schedule, and nosey paparazzi, things can get rough. A movie anticipated by many is finally being filmed, and the actors all seem to be hiding something. From an embarrassing addiction, to an abusive relationship, nothing is going as planned, and the movie’s release date is set back farther, and farther.

The movie’s plot:A solo spy searches for a stolen painting. Embedded in the canvas is a very important computer chip. The chip contains designs for nuclear weapons. In the wrong hands, it could mean another World War. On the way, our hero, Andrew Jefferson, meets the beautiful Australian princess, Delilah. SHe falls for him, but, as much as he likes her as well, he shoves her away. It isn’t until Delilah is suspected to be a part of the chip’s abduction that he has to get involved with her. She doesn’t know his true identity, or that he knows her supposed identity. Where will the chip lead our hero next?(Opening and movie plot written and thought of by WalkingDisaster. About the movie – “I’m just spewing crap!” ~WalkingDIsaster)

Rules

~No perfect characters

~2 paragraphs minimum, though I do under stand writer's block

~Please keep romance and such PG13

~No none-famous people, unless they have some relation to the famous people

~No Taylor Swifts or Zack Efron. Make up your own celebrities
~Only accepting six characters. I will play the director and any extras. ~Age ranges 19-35, please

~Good spelling and grammar is appreciated

~Every time you break one of these rules you will get a strike, three strikes your out

~Your character’s roles in the movie will be decided by me.

~Please use the form below

Form

Full Name:

Nickname:

Famous for:

Personality:

History:

Appearance(Please use picture):

Crush:

Secret:

Boyfriend/girlfriend:

Other:

Full Name: Leena Komorner

Nickname: None

Famous for: Singer/model and is just recently been asked to be involved in movies.

Personality: The girl you love to envy. Leena has a certain grace to her that a few lucky girls get as a small child. But she, even luckier, kept it well into her teens. Singing is a passion, and while her voice and grace may be sweet and impressive, she is sassy and hard to catch. While this girl may be a sweetheart that most want to win over, cross her and you'll have made an enemy. Though on the outside she seems to have everything perfect, she is a bit shy and it is difficult for her to open up. She has trouble trusting and opening up to people, mostly around men.

History: Leena grew up with two loving parents, two rowdy older brothers, and many big dreams. She was always listening to music and dancing around in her room in San Diageo. Her notebooks, hands and napkins were all covered in lyrics that crossed her mind. Every family get together had a concert from their own little Leena from when she was four to sixteen. Each chance she got to perform she took, whether it was a day gig at the café or karaoke night at her favorite restaurant, sometimes even the sidewalk was awakened by the sounds of her voice. When she was seventeen her parents gave her permission to LA for any chance of being heard. After a year of many chances and each one ending in a pat on the back and a chip away at her self-esteem one man heard her at a small concert at a restaurant. He offered her a contract and a chance and with a smile she signed. His promise to make her big was fulfilled not long after and ever since her career has been growing for the best.

P6_by_astatta.jpg

P2_by_astatta.jpg

Crush: (Will fill out after people join.)

Boyfriend/girlfriend: None

Secret: Is addicted to drinking, but is very strick about not drnking before shows, but it is getting harder for her to resist.

Other: None

(Hey where did you get your signature, or is that text? :o )

Name: Hoshi "Clara" Rin

Nickname: Clara

Famous for: Anime (acting)

Personality: Hoshi, is most of the time kind. If you get in her spotlight, let's just say, the relationship between you and her, aren't going to go well.

History: Hoshi "Clara" Rin was originally from Japan. She had adoptive parents Kurry (lol) and Amelia Rin. When she was little, she started acting by doing cosplay with her parents at cosplay restaurants. At school, she particapated in plays. Then when Hoshi was 15 she enrolled in a Japanese acting school. While she was at school, she got a job as a cosplay waitress at a cosplay restaurant. Later when she graduated, Hoshi auditioned for famous animes like "Akuma Sureiya" and "Yami". She was accepted an played the main characters. (Demon Slayer and The Darkness) She was usually the star of the show. Now she has came to America and changed her name to Clara. Her real name means "Star, Enternity" In Japan she is very well known. In America, however she is known as the anime characters 'Hanta' and 'Akito'. She is very short-tempered and selfish.

Apperance:

View attachment 5880

(Her well known anime characters)

HANTA

View attachment 5881

AKITO

View attachment 5882

Crush: Currently none

BF: Currently none

Secert: She has a criminal record in Japan for stealing some jewelry.

Full Name: Vivian Trescott

Nickname: Viv

Famous for: none yet. she's a breakout aritst.

Personality: Viv is quite a talkative, loud kind of girl. She isn't too girly either. She likes rock music a lot and she thinks that skateboarding is her entire life if she weren't acting. But this is offset. Onset, Viv is soft spoken, sweet, charming and often plays roles that totally contradict her real life personality.

History: Viv was raised single-handedly by her mom in a rough Brooklyn neighborhood when she was younger. This made her grow up to be the boyish girl that she is now. She liked to remain secretive and she hardly trusts anyone. Her mom was the only person whom she felt cared for her and vice versa. She remained strong as long as her mom was there but when her mom got killed when she was on the way home from work when she was 16, Viv's life started to go into a downward spiral. She wasn't much good at her academics so she dropped out of school, mainly because she didn't really know what to do with herself anymore and because she wouldn't be able to support her own schooling. She worked as a commercial model for a while until her agent convinced her to try auditioning for silver screen productions.

View attachment 5883

Crush: No one yet.

Boyfriend/girlfriend: No one yet

Secret: She's been on drugs a few times in her life but now she's trying not to fall back to that way of life. Her older brother had also harassed her when she was 14 before he ran away from home leaving her and her mom.

Forks, I have seen some of your posts and you need to resure me that you posts will be at least two paragraphs long with detail. If so, you are accepted.

21stCenturyCapulet, You are not accepted.

Yes, but how many sentances to you is one paragraph? I usually will use plenty of details, but I am concerned about how much details you want.If I had made another character, would my quota of paragraphs become four? I would like to make another character, but if it is four paragraphs; I do not think I am capable to do four paragraphs. If it is about six sentances per paragraph, I might be able to do three. Would you like larger words or easier and shorter words? I will take a dictionary and thesaurus with me most of the time so I'll be prepared. Also, sometimes I will forget to proof-read before posting, and I will mis-spell some words. So I will make an add on to it. I usually don't edit because editing my post for some reason makes my PC slower than it already is. Sorry for asking so many questions and pointing out a lot of things. I don't want to blow up my chances of being in this roleplay.

Once again, many thanks [MENTION=1093]jabberwocky19[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1094]WalkingDisaster[/MENTION]!

FORKS

(I was trying to say I would be able to do two paragraphs if there was only six sentances in each paragraph.... obviously you can tell I forgot to proof-read! *grumpy*)

It would raise if you made another character, but I suppose three would be acceptable. Do whatever you want to do. Big words are great, proof-reading is even better. =)

Okay, I'll make a second character in two weeks if nobody joins by then, because on July 28th I'm actually going on vacation from that day to August 7th...

Full Name: Jordyn Fae

Nickname: n/a

Famous for: Acting as a young child/ modeling

Personality: Spoiled, self-centered, not very loyal, a gossip

History: Jordyn was born to a very rich and respected family in Hollywood. She was an actor in many tv shows until age 13, when she became a model. Now she is back at acting, and ready to back-stab anyone who tries to get in her way.

l.jpg

Crush: no one

Secret: She constantly cheats on her longtime boyfriend, Darren

Boyfriend/girlfriend: Darren Johnson

Other:

Joker, you are not accepted. Sorry.

My male character will be accepted soon. Also, I will be accepting only one more female character, not counting WalkingDisaster's character which will be coming soon. The rest must be males.

Full Name: Kaija Luis

Nickname: Kay

Famous for: Mostly acting, a little singing

Personality: Kaija's personality mostly depends on who she is talking to, almost as if she never stops acting. If she were to speak with some form of authority or someone she doesn't know really well she becomes a sweet shy girl that could do no wrong. To the people she knows really well, she acts just like herself which is what her fans would never expect. She's mean and she's rude but she's unwaveringly loyal. Unless you've earned her seal of approval, she'd trip you to save herself. Her friends witness as she looks at someone for the first time, acts civil, and as soon as that person leaves the room, declares she hated them from the moment she laid eyes on them. They know this girl as Kay. Despite all this, Kaija isn't exactly heartless. Sometimes she gets the impulse to do something nice and does it without a second thought, baffled if she she were to recieve thanks for it.

History: Kaija grew up in sunny Florida. She had two loving parents and two loving sisters. She had always been very compulsive, but decided that at a very young age that she liked to act. She was very bright, recieving scholorships and honors, but never turned away from acting. Many would think it was a "waste" of potential but her parents always encouraged her to be what she loved as long as she could get by. Kaija had showed that she could make it big as an actress from a young age. People tried to convince her that it would be easier to try and sing, since she had a good voice and unknown singers popped up all the time, but she never strayed. It took her a few tries but she got her first acting job in a play, working her way up to movies. She held grudges at the people who denied her at a younger age and refused to work with them when requested in her rising career.

Though she had always been portrayed as a Hollywood sweetheart, even going into such detail as to wearing blue contacts to compliment her blonde hair, sometimes she breaks away and does very compulsive things. She gets into bar fights and street races, even going as far as bluffing others with a gun, though she never used one against others. She loved the dangerous reckless life as much, if not more, than acting because she did it for the same reason. Because she could. Because she was good at it. Because she found it
fun to win in fights and feel better than others.

Appearance:

View attachment 5957

Crush: None Yet. The feeling of crushing on someone comes and goes as it pleases and never lasts long.

Secret: Gets into reckless fights and street races, contradicting her portrayed Hollywood innocence.

Boyfriend/girlfriend: None because of constant work but things are slowing down now that she only has to work on the one new movie.

Other: Though Kaija Luis goes out with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and clothes of the highest fashion, Kay has short, extention free, blonde hair, natural brown eyes, a make-up free face, and a hoodie with jeans whenever she comes out to play on a night out in the town.

[Hi. Jabber would like me to tell you that she doesn't have computer access, and she doesn't know for how long. I will keep you updated.]

Oh, okay, I just want to know if I'm accepted or not. If i have to wait for jabberwocky to get access again, then that's fine :) ((Just let me know)) @Odd

[MENTION=2762]Cindy360[/MENTION]mI might be able to ask her next time I see her. I'll have the answer soon, whether it's a yes, no, or she hasn't seen your forms yet. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back