• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom In Need of an Adventurer Party (Closed)

Leona took Connor's hand and gave it a firm shake. "If I have time tomorrow, I'll see you then. Athena wants to build up our new members mental resilience and resistance to fear so she asked me to help using my Lion's Roar."
Releasing his hand, Leona then playfully punched Connor's arm. "I will say it was a fun dungeon run. Even if we didn't get as far as we would've wanted." Leona shrugged her shoulders and added. "Can't wait to see what our next dive has in store for us."

"It's no big deal if you're busy Leona. I'll do a little solo dive if that's the case. I have a theory I'd like to test anyway."

Rubbing his arm with a chuckle, he felt the situation required him to respond in kind towards Leona.

"I concur. It was definitely a fun run. I eagerly look forward to our next dive as well. Your roar was most useful and impressive, so I hope that you'll join me again soon."

With their goodbyes said, both individuals split up their spoils evenly and made their way to the exchange. As he was walking Connor couldn't help but to wonder what it would be like to have a multi-member family. So wrapped in his daydream was he that by the time he snapped back to reality, he was at the window for the exchange.

Handing over his bag of monster crystals, it was definitely fuller today than it had ever been. As such, he was only slightly surprised that the amount he was given in exchange was a great deal more reasonable than usual. After he was finished there, he made his way to his familial home and waved farewell to Leona who was in line behind him. It didn't take him long to make it home. He was excited that they would actually have enough for a warm meal.

Entering the worn-down structure, Connor announced he was home when he didn't immediately see his patron deity in the room.

"Welcome back Connor. Go get cleaned up and I'll update your stats when you've finished. The tub is ready."

Connor offered a warm smile to his patron deity before setting down his equipment in their usual spots before he went to wash up. Bringing a change of clothes, he set them somewhere he could keep them dry before he began watering and scrubbing himself. Once he was satisfied with his cleanliness, he got dressed in the fresher set of clothes and made his way to find his deity.

"Come lay down kid. Let's see what kind of progress you made today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back