• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Images not showing

arctic

rattpack
So for a few days now, random images from posts (other's and mine) will not show up. Instead, there'll be the image symbol that I think is used to show that the link is broken?? I'm not sure, and I'd like to know if other people are experiencing the same issue, or if it's just my computer.

iy08s3.png

2hftbiw.png

There are few possibilities;

- It could be an instability with your internet connection.
- The images have been deleted (such as those hosted externally).
- The url wasn't properly embedded.

You can ask your friends if the same images are broken for them, or if it is just you. This would determine if it's a singular problem for yourself or a problem for multiple users.

There are few possibilities;

- It could be an instability with your internet connection.
- The images have been deleted (such as those hosted externally).
- The url wasn't properly embedded.

You can ask your friends if the same images are broken for them, or if it is just you. This would determine if it's a singular problem for yourself or a problem for multiple users.

Well, the images showed up just fine a few days ago so it couldn't be an URL problem, and TinyPic doesn't delete images until 90 days so the image on my post definitely hasn't been deleted externally. I haven't had any internet problems either :/ Hmm...time to do some asking around I guess!

I actually have ran through this problem many times recently over the past month and some of my friends also have images that aren't working correctly as well. From what I have been doing recently is deleting my cache and cookies along with my history on my internet browser. I also have been restarting my computer in case it was just my own. However, it wasn't the case and my internet works well (unless there's a power outage which hasn't happened recently). I have uploaded some pictures using tinypic as a format as well, but most of the URL links are from tumblr which works properly as well.

I haven't ran into any images that haven't been working yesterday or today but it happens from time to time so the best thing I do is restarting the computer and deleting cache, cookies, and history!
I hope this helps!

TinyPic doesn't delete images until 90 days so the image on my post definitely hasn't been deleted externally.
You should use the site's gallery to ensure that your images are safe. It will generate an appropriate https URL for you to use for your posts and may solve the conflict you are running into.

I actually have ran through this problem many times recently over the past month and some of my friends also have images that aren't working correctly as well. From what I have been doing recently is deleting my cache and cookies along with my history on my internet browser. I also have been restarting my computer in case it was just my own. However, it wasn't the case and my internet works well (unless there's a power outage which hasn't happened recently). I have uploaded some pictures using tinypic as a format as well, but most of the URL links are from tumblr which works properly as well.

I haven't ran into any images that haven't been working yesterday or today but it happens from time to time so the best thing I do is restarting the computer and deleting cache, cookies, and history!
I hope this helps!

whoop whoop i tried this and it works! tysm <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back