• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

I'm So Confused

Ember Thyme

Magic Eight Ball
I don't understand anything on this site. I don't know how to reply to rps. I bearly know how to make rps. I'm just really upset about it and I don't know why. Can someone please help me before I go crazy?

Hi :) Welcome to RPNation. I've copied this post from another person that asked for help, but I hope you don't mind! If you want to join a roleplay, you can go to the recruitment forum. People there are looking for people to join their roleplays. Another place to go is either the realistic/modern, fandom, fantasy or futuristic forums where people have already created roleplays. Most of them can be joined, but you will know if they're not accepting anymore characters if it says it in the title or if it says in the character sign up thread. There's also a dice roleplay forum too, but I haven't really gotten the hang of that yet, haha. A new feature to the site is the colleseum, where people can create fighting/action(?) based roleplays.

If you want to join a 1x1 roleplay, (a roleplay with just one other person,) check out the
1x1 interest checks thread. After joining a roleplay and creating a character, you will be able to post in the 'in character' thread.

You can also create your own roleplays on the site too. I've found a helpful guide
here.

Hope I could help! (<3)

Hello! I see you're a bit frantic and I'd love to help you more. Sadly I'm only on my 30m break at work from my phone so I can't do a whole lot. But I can do my best to provide you with some helpful links to read over.

Here's the tutorial section that has a lot of helpful tutorial threads! Tutorials

Got a couple more to find for ya if I can. One sec.

If you still need help, please give us a shout. We want your time here to be fun and enjoyable, not a bastion of stress and anxiety because there is so much going on.

[QUOTE="Teen Idol]WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SITE??!!

[/QUOTE]
Many things. Many, many things.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back