• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One I'll Tolerate You Because You're Paying Half The Bills((~Play and Remy~~Closed~))

I'm quite sorry. I was ill feeling on Sunday and just wasn't able to get a response out yesterday. I'll respond shortly, if I may still work with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I'd love to continue. I just wanted to make sure so that I didn't bother you if you had something else going on.

Figured I'd bring your question here, just in case. I was going to go with the latter, but I figured we could add a twist to it to make it interesting? If that's alright?

ReminiscenceOfRegret said:
Figured I'd bring your question here, just in case. I was going to go with the latter, but I figured we could add a twist to it to make it interesting? If that's alright?
Sure. Any ideas for the twist?

Blackmail is the first thing that comes to mind. Either from one of their ends or some character from one of their lives that wants to mess with them. Another thing that instantly pops up is her threatening to leave but maybe realizing she can't because of financial issues and such. Of course, she's your character so that idea really depends on you. The first one is a little more preferable in my opinion, but I'm cool with whatever you're thinking!

Thanks for your patience, by the way!

Blackmail is the first thing that comes to mind. Either from one of their ends or some character from one of their lives that wants to mess with them. Another thing that instantly pops up is her threatening to leave but maybe realizing she can't because of financial issues and such. Of course, she's your character so that idea really depends on you. The first one is a little more preferable in my opinion, but I'm cool with whatever you're thinking!
Thanks for your patience, by the way!
I like the dramatic factor of blackmail. If you don't mind, perhaps Tyler, Bryn's ex? But what would they blackmail them for?

That's actually what I was thinking. Well....I could definitely see something for Alex, but what does Bryn have to lose, exactly? And what would Tyler want?

That's actually what I was thinking. Well....I could definitely see something for Alex, but what does Bryn have to lose, exactly? And what would Tyler want?
Her back. Maybe it'd be better for Alex, she's really too innocent to do anything. I'll have Tyler... Do something later. Probably.

Oh, you mean that it could potentially be a good source of character development on Alex's behalf? It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Oh, you mean that it could potentially be a good source of character development on Alex's behalf? It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
No, it might be better for the blackmail to be on Alex, not Bryn. She just isn't dark or dirty enough to have anything worth blackmailing. It took her drinking for the first time in years to grind on a guy :3

I could see him being the one blackmailed. Maybe Alex had just broken up his girlfriend and Tyler gets a picture of him and Bryn together? He could end up saying he'd share it with the girl if anything happens because the girl thought they were just on a break instead of actually broken up? Perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see that. Maybe Alex had just broken up his girlfriend and Tyler gets a picture of him and Bryn together? He could end up saying he'd share it with the girl if anything happens because the girl thought they were just on a break instead of actually broken up? Perhaps?
That works. I'm thinking Tyler is the jealous type, even though he's the one who cheated. So that'd definitely work.

That's true. I mean, from the glance that I saw earlier, I feel he could do it. I mean, Alex could definitely be kept back by that...especially if it's a girlfriend he might've actually had for a little while? Or he still has slight feelings for her? Then maybe it could all lead up to something where Bryn and Alex blackmail Tyler to get him off their backs. Don't know. Just a thought. Haha.

That's true. I mean, from the glance that I saw earlier, I feel he could do it. I mean, Alex could definitely be kept back by that...especially if it's a girlfriend he might've actually had for a little while? Or he still has slight feelings for her? Then maybe it could all lead up to something where Bryn and Alex blackmail Tyler to get him off their backs. Don't know. Just a thought. Haha.
Works for me. I'll put him in after you post.

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted by a game I was playing and YouTube. I didn't mean for you to have to add more to your post! I apologize for that as well!

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted by a game I was playing and YouTube. I didn't mean for you to have to add more to your post! I apologize for that as well!
If it makes the post better, nbd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back