Food If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Porridge. Oatmeal, rice, semolina, whichever! Good thing is you can add anything you like to it.

Jollof Rice. My people perfected every food the chinese, americans or euros showed us or have, noodles, chicken, beef, stew.If your country has it we probably did it better

Soup
If I go vaguely like most answers, then it's definitely soup. Countless varieties available, from light to heavy. Chicken soup, vegetable soup, even ramen...

If I'd have to choose a specific dish on the other hand, like some did... Bone-in Chicken wings. I love them

The French RCIR: “Ration de Combat Individuelle Rechauffable”

That's more calories than I need and, when compared to what I usually eat, it's gourmet with more variety.

If it doesn't count how it's prepared but just being made of only it, potatoes considering there is loads you can do with potatoes alone.

Seeing as I’m black, my answer should probably be KFC but honestly im gonna pick the go to answer that is pizza. Pizza is just so diverse and amazing. Including, but not limited to, Deep dish, stuffed, 3 cheese, spicy pepperoni, veggie, Hawaiian, garlic cheese, stuffed crust and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back