IDEA PITCH

MagicPocket

EMT Extraordinaire
"A Nation of Creation" Right? I started this roleplay but as active members I expect a certain level of participation from you guys. This is your roleplay too! I want your feedback, your questions, your ideas and what a perfect place for them too! 

Hey, @MagicPocket, the roleplay name reminds me of this game called Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, have you played it?

Since there are advanced androids, I was thinking of a police specializing in hunting them, just like Blade Runner for the replicants. But then again since there are cyborgs, it will be up to the "blade runners" to tackle 'em down and bring 'em to the side of justice.

Are there clones in Alpha Centauri? Or was it banned or this science wasn't developed yet? Or is just kept from the public?

Hey, @MagicPocket, the roleplay name reminds me of this game called Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, have you played it?

Since there are advanced androids, I was thinking of a police specializing in hunting them, just like Blade Runner for the replicants. But then again since there are cyborgs, it will be up to the "blade runners" to tackle 'em down and bring 'em to the side of justice.

Are there clones in Alpha Centauri? Or was it banned or this science wasn't developed yet? Or is just kept from the public?

I haven't heard of that game, actually. Is it any good?

There is always going to be controversy around Superior Androids so I could totally see there being a special force to police rogues.  I haven't seen Blade Runner either :P  Any similarities are coincidental. At some point Androids need to be serviced too, after all, they were created by man and man is flawed so at some point they might see a conflict like that ;)  

As far as clones, this will be a major plot point down the road. I don't want to reveal too much however. Cloning is definitely kept from the public, among the privileged few in the science community that know of it, attempting such thing is highly illegal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back