• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult (Modern Fantasy/Isekai)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Plot: You were an unfortunate soul as a human. You were at best poor or an illegitimate child, at worst you were a slave. In the war against the demon king's army, you were betrayed by your own kind, the humans. Some were stabbed in the back by supposed friends and allies, others were sacrificed in some religious ritual. In the end, you met your end not at the hands of a demon soldier, but at those of a human.

But as soon as you died, you reawoke into a new life. At first you think you were reborn into a later time or you are in a whole other world altogether. Well the latter is sort of correct. Rather, you were reborn as a demon and this time, life is looking better. You have a loving family, don't have to starve, slavery is banned in demon society and life is generally less troublesome. As you grow, you learn the demon's side of the conflict. You hear how the humans generally want the demons dead, about atrocities on the battlefields, about the barbarism of the humans. Then you remember, you were a human in your past life and the humans claimed all these things about the demons, yet you experienced first hand that the humans were just as rotten as what they claimed demons to be.

You would like to travel to the human world to get your revenge, however circumstances make that difficult. Firstly you have a stable life and your friends and family don't want to you go. But there may be other reasons why getting revenge is difficult, such as you were born into a family that is not known for producing combatants or you are predestined to be something else. Also transportals are not just readily available, but require special mages who you mostly only find in the military. And travelling to the human lands without a transportal is a long and arduous journey. Are you really sure you want revenge?

Demons: Demons are not a completely separate species, but descended from a common ancestor to humans and elves. They are closer related to elves than to humans and tend to have roughly equal lifespans to elves (a couple centuries, even a millennium in extreme cases). They are physically stronger than humans and elves and can have similar magical capabilities to elves. But compared to humans, demons are actually less aggressive, however not as pacifist as elves are.

Demons are usually tanned to dark skinned, sometimes even red or grey skinned, rarely light-skinned. Hair colors can be white, blonde, brown, red, black, in rare instances green, purple or pink. Eye colors can be any color of the rainbow except for white. Height wise, they range from human height to around 2,50 meters tall.

Setting: Orchard Island in the West Avaros Sea. Pretty much one of the furthest places from human civilization. The island itself takes a couple days to walk across and has about three dozen villages and a small town. As the name implies, the island is known for it's orchards as it is one of the main producers of Sazu fruit (looks like a rounder lime but tastes like a Satsuma orange) in the south western part of Avaros (a continent including nearby archipelagos). The main non-religious festival on the island is the Sazu festival.

Orchard Island itself is part of a small nation with two other islands: The Rainbow Islands Kingdom. It is a parliamentary monarchy. The king's seat is on the second largest island of Sunspire Island (Orchard Island being the largest). The smallest island in the kingdom is Forest Island. In terms of population, Sunspire is the most populous, followed by Orchard Island, then Forest Island. The only real city is on Sunspire Island. To the continent of Avaros, it is around one to two weeks journey depending on how favorable the wind is. To get to the human lands, it is by conventional means a couple months journey. Though magic aided forms of transportation do exist.

1699467761918.png

Magic: While most demons can use magic, you still need to learn it. Most demons know household magic such as starting fires, heating water or so. But for professional magics you need a mentor or need a special ability to be able to try spells from books. Types of magic: Elemental (air, water, earth, fire), dark magic, light magic/healing, summoning, illusion, taming, combat enhancement magic.

Technology: Some modern technologies exist, however a lot of technology is not imported due to slow moving transportation. A lot of technologies are produced locally or regionally. So basically, PCs exist, but they are all produced within The Rainbow Island Kingdom and the "internet" is only limited to the Rainbow Islands. Weapons-wise, you still have swords and wands. Closest you have to guns are gunblades which are sword/magic rifle hybrids. Personal automobiles don't exist in the Rainbow Islands, but scooters and mana powered motorbikes do, as well as mana powered busses and railway. Otherwise ask if you don't know if a technology exists in this world.

Shikuasa "Asa" Sazunen Sharphorn

It was early morning before sunrise and an alarm rang in the bedroom of a cottage in the Sharphorn clan main village. A tall feminine figure wearing a purple plush pyjama hoodie and matching shorts arose from the bed. This was Asa, the "strongman" of the Sharphorn clan. Asa prefered the terms mediator or judge. Anyways, Asa turned off their alarm and stretched. "Heeuuuaaagghh. I am not used to getting up this early. But I need to get that Friday earlybird breakfast special from the store before it is sold out." Asa said, first yawning.

Every Friday, there was a breakfast box sold at a discount price at the grocery store. Usually it sold out within minutes of sunrise and Asa wasn't going to miss out on it compared to last time. The last time Asa managed to get the earlybird breakfast box, there was a yummy omelette, a cinnamon brioche roll, a cutlet sliced into strips with a brown sauce on top, some rice, some vegetables and sazu pudding. But that was three weeks ago. They were not going to miss out on it again.

Asa got washed and then when dried off. They put on some light makeup and then put on black shorts, a black tank top, their purple mechanics coveralls, boots and their favorite black choker with a purple crystal droplet pendant. Asa grabbed their stuff and left the cottage.

As they got to the grocery store, Asa rushed over to the counter that had the breakfast box. Luckily, there were three boxes left. Asa picked up a breakfast box and cheered in joy. "Yaaaayy! Got one!" They then grabbed a bottled sazu lemonade (it was in a marble bottle like ramune) and proceeded to the cashier to pay for it. At the cashier was an elderly demon lady, possibly in the 800s who punched in the price and said to Asa "Did the young woman get one of the last ones?" They were technically a guy, but didn't mind being called a woman. If they told the old woman, she would have forgotten by the next week anyways again.

Once they paid, Asa waved goodbye and made their way to work. It was not far from the grocery store. It was a small garage near the village train station on the south end of the main street. Since it was the main street, plenty of people came by. If not for getting something repaired, they would come by just to chat. Plenty of people from out of town also came by.

When they got to work, they opened the large door to the garage, booted up a PC and turned on the Orchard 2 TV channel. It may have been a little cool currently, but it would warm up since it was early summer. Then Asa sat down at a small table and opened up the breakfast box. It was similar to last time, but this time it was meatballs with cheese. The dessert was a piece of sazu pie. It was all delicious.

Meanwhile on the TV the news came on. They reported more about the war. They reported that the current situation was a stalemate, however humans continue to be excessively brutal towards demonkind, all while cannibalizing their own. "Damn humans! They can all burn! Our soldiers go too easy on them. If they would only let me into the military!" Asa growled.

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen (I hope I didn’t overstep)

In the Belmont manor the young lady of the clan lay asleep in her bed, soon there was a knock on her door. “Lady Soreiel, it is time to rise and prepare, you said you wanted to visit the Sharphorn Clan today” a maid stated as she opened the door to the girls room. Soreiel sat up with a yawn and stretched “of course Beezle, I remember, and I’m sure they are expecting me as well” Soreiel replied as she got out of her bed.

“I’ll go prepare your bath my lady” beezle stated and turned to leave but was stopped by Soreiel “no need Beezle, I’ll take care of that myself, but could you prepare some breakfast for me?” She asked

“Yes of course” Beezle nodded and headed to the kitchen

Soreiel went and cleaned herself, had her breakfast, said her good mornings to her parents and left the manor with Beezle and headed to Sharphorn territory in a transport.

After a short time Soreiel arrived in the main village of the Sharphorn clan, stepping off the transport she looked around and smiled. “What a nice little village” she saw that most of them were almost twice her size, but she didn’t mind as long as they didn’t poke fun at her for it. Her and Beezle walked down the Main Street taking in the sights, the demons stared at her with confusion as most didn’t know a noble was visiting today.

Soreiel and Beezle passed by Asa as they headed their way to the clan leaders home.

Yugomiya "Yuta" Takeminakata
Yuta awoke within one of the inner chambers of the shrine he is the defacto Shrine priest and guardian. The chamber had a simplistic design as it was still a shrine even though it doubled as his home, the entire building bore the traditional Japanese style of building. So as Yuta woke up he cleaned up his tatami mat hiding it in the closet before changing from his sleeping clothes to his more traditional work clothes consisting of a haori being worn over a kimono with a hakama, with tabi socks and his wooden geta sandals. Albeit he looked old cause of his silver hair and general look now wearing clothes which many would account as old-fashioned he looked even older in the eyes of many which was both a bad and good thing.

Then Yuta walked towards the front of the shrine where he housed his ceremonial odachi, there it was lying on a rack before the image of this shrine's god of forge and hunt. Yuta as a shrine of respect bowed deeply twice towards the icon, clapped his hands twice, and did a silent prayer wishing for a good day of hunting and forging for his people, before bowing deeply once more only to place his hand on the odachi and he bound it to his hakama and then he walked out of the shrine closing the shoji door behind himself.

His goal for today was simple albeit a bit annoying, as he had to discuss or rather negotiate a marital situation between one of his clan members and one of the Sharphorn clan, as their marriage ceremony is to be held at the end of the month but according to their wishes they want to respect both of the clans religious and traditional side of things, which sadly lays in Yutas area of expertise within his own clan as his uncle the current leader of the clan barely knows anything about it.

So Yuta walked the scenic route towards the main clan house of the Sharphorn clan to meet with its leader, passing by the many houses and stores within the area and even secretly healing a few of the more elderly or young folk as he did not want them to be ill when a supposedly joyous moment was nearing. Yuta did not yield his odachi when he entered the clan leader's room as it was the symbol of authority on this side of things within his clan. Now Yuta sat in a dogeza in front of the clan leader of the Sharphorn clan, after a quick but uneventful greeting their discussion began, it was hard to get some points across and to meet a middle ground, so sometimes their talk got heated but it is what it is.
"Shuryou you have to understand that it is customary within my clan that the two of them have to go through a process of forging a pair of blades together, for it is believed to show how close their souls are to each other by how well they perform and they are exchanged during the vows as a way to show the seriousness of their marriage. I know you don't understand this but it is the wish of the soon-to-be newlyweds to respect traditions and religious pre-marital trials and adhere to them. So please calm down and let us continue this discussion and negotiation to at least find a middle ground before the week of the marriage as I am still needed elsewhere to continue the preparations."

explanationsShuryou means family head/leader, in this case, it's a title that Yuta uses to address the leader of the Sharphorn clan out of respect and duty.

Megilagor Megilagor TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen

Soreiel and Beezle approached the leaders home and knocked on the door. However they were greeted by the man’s wife. “Oh.. hello, my name Is Soreiel Belmont” she replied with a curtsey as Beezle did the same before standing back up. “I came to speak with your husband on some matters between the clans, is he available?” She asked curiously to which she was notified that he was in a meeting with another man from another clan that is still in progress. “Oh, then my apologies I guess I have arrived earlier then I thought, pardon my intrusion then. We shall return later” Soreiel smiled and did another curtsey before leaving.

Soreiel and Beezle left the house to return later. “I’m sorry my lady, but we are on time, it’s the other who is late” Beezle replied. “Now now Beezle, we are guests, it is not our place to question our host, well it is but it’s not polite, and first and foremost we are here to be polite” she stated “yes of course my lady, I’m sorry” Beezle replied

“Now Beezle, since we have time I think we should explore this town some more, anything strike your fancy Beezle?” Soreiel asked with a smile “my lady I am simply your maid, what I like to do is of no concern, I live to serve you” Beezle retorted

“Now Beezle dear, you may be employed by my family, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care” she smiled

“Well there was that cute Shop we passed next to the grocer” she replied “ata girl” Soreiel smiled as they headed back to the shop that had Asa

• filler

It was another new day! Which meant a new day of work. The sun was barely rising along the horizon and Ziran was, unfortunately, up and going. Along with his mom and pop. They needed to get all the plants watered, harvest all the ready fruits from the trees, get those harvested fruits washed, and then finally get them packed up so Ziran could head into town and get this stuff delivered! Which sounded like a lot, but it was always a lot easier thanks to their abilities. Ziran's parents have excellent control over the earth and plants. And they've passed this knowledge onto their son who is now also able to work just as efficiently if not better than them. This allows them to properly care for, maintain, and ensure that all their produce is in top-notch quality!

After enjoying their usual family breakfast they got to work. Ziran ran around the fields with a lot of vegetable crops and watered them. He carried a good amount of watering cans with the help of some vines around him. They managed to get all of their fields done in just a few hours. There have been times when they had considered sprinklers or more advanced technology that would allow for faster watering, but they saw no point. Not when it didn't take too long to get their fields watered along with also having the satisfaction of being the ones to tend to them personally. Harvesting, cleaning, and packing take about the same time as watering alone. By the time the sun finally reached its peak, they were finally done! The produce was packed neatly into boxes which were then labeled and enchanted with a simple summoning spell. Ziran will be able to go right to where he was supposed to deliver the goods and summon the box right to his hands without having to carry dozens of boxes that weigh far too much for his weak self to carry.

With the rest of the day ready, he packed his bags and readied his skates before heading off into the town! Ziran and his family lived a bit of a walk from the town. Ten-minute walk but a five-minute skate. So Ziran always made sure to use them whenever he needed to go to town. Which was every day. His skates were one of his most important things. He soon got to town and began flying through the streets. It was normal for Ziran to zip around the city in a very unsafe manner. But he's never run into anyone so it's always been good. The day went by as normal. Ziran delivered all the produce to the stores and families that had ordered it along with some of the local families that they give free produce to when they're unable to afford their own. It was something that Ziran had started. After the life he lived he wanted to make sure he could help the people who used to be in situations like him. He didn't want anyone to starve. No matter how little they made.

Ziran was on his way to one of the local parks now that he was done. But then tragedy struck. One of the wheels on his rollerblades broke while he was at the park! Luckily there was no one around, so he was the only one that got hurt. Ziran gave a large groan and kicked off his skates. His pants had dirt but no tears. But his wrist hurt a bit from the impact of the fall. He quickly grabbed his sneakers out of his bag and made sure to find the missing wheel before tucking them into his bag. This wasn't the first time his skates broke, and it wouldn't be the last. There was one person he knew he could count on to fix them.

"Asaaaaa!" The young man called out as he busted into the repair store. "You won't believe what happened. My skates broke again! Look! LOOK!" He exclaimed as he dramatically lay across the counter before pulling out his broken skates and the wheel that had come off. Also yes. This was how he always came in when he needed his skates fixed."Oh. And I hurt my wrist when I fell. But at least I finished up my deliveries before this." He gave a shrug before trying to peer over at what they were watching on the screen. Soon realizing that it was a report about the human and demon war. A small scowl graced his face as he quite literally rolled his entire body in annoyance across the counter. What do humans even gain from continuing this? Just to see them suffer? Was watching their own people suffering not enough for them?

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

A decent amount of people seemed to be walking through the streets including a number of faces that seemed to be out of town. Asa basically knew everybody in the Sharphorn main village and everybody in the village knew Asa, some liking them while others being weary of Asa as Asa was one of the strongest demons in the village and could snap bones like twigs if they wanted to, or so some demons feared.

Of the pedestrians that passed the shop, some stood out. There were two young women who passed earlier and there was also a man who had some ceremonial getup. Then finally, Ziran visited the shop. It seemed he had broken his skates again. The boy was a little obnoxious, but overall sweet and had his heart in the right spot. He dramatically laid across the counter, hoping Asa would fix his skates.

"Awww. And you just had them fixed not that long ago. Don't worry, this is a simple fix. But maybe you should consider getting new skates or have these refurbished. If you have them refurbished, I can use better materials and make them far harder to break." Asa said. Asa felt like hugging Ziran because they felt bad for him breaking his skates and the boy sometimes felt like a little brother. But then again, Asa wasn't sure about it since a lot of people didn't like hugs, especially from Asa, fearing that Asa would just squeeze their guts out like a tube of toothpaste instead.

Asa noticed Ziran's reaction to the news on the TV and commented: "If I were over there, I would make the human's lies about us true. Maybe go further. They wont stop if we stop and they seek our destruction. The stories of them cannibalizing each other gives me nightmares where I seem to be a human being tortured and murdered by humans in an act of treason against their own kind. It makes me furious." The anger made Asa bend a wrench in the hand that was holding it at the moment.

Then they snapped out of it. "Oops. I didn't intend to do that. If bending it back wont fix it, I might have to make a new one." They said.

A decent amount of people seemed to be walking through the streets including a number of faces that seemed to be out of town. Asa basically knew everybody in the Sharphorn main village and everybody in the village knew Asa, some liking them while others being weary of Asa as Asa was one of the strongest demons in the village and could snap bones like twigs if they wanted to, or so some demons feared.

Of the pedestrians that passed the shop, some stood out. There were two young women who passed earlier and there was also a man who had some ceremonial getup. Then finally, Ziran visited the shop. It seemed he had broken his skates again. The boy was a little obnoxious, but overall sweet and had his heart in the right spot. He dramatically laid across the counter, hoping Asa would fix his skates.

"Awww. And you just had them fixed not that long ago. Don't worry, this is a simple fix. But maybe you should consider getting new skates or have these refurbished. If you have them refurbished, I can use better materials and make them far harder to break." Asa said. Asa felt like hugging Ziran because they felt bad for him breaking his skates and the boy sometimes felt like a little brother. But then again, Asa wasn't sure about it since a lot of people didn't like hugs, especially from Asa, fearing that Asa would just squeeze their guts out like a tube of toothpaste instead.

Asa noticed Ziran's reaction to the news on the TV and commented: "If I were over there, I would make the human's lies about us true. Maybe go further. They wont stop if we stop and they seek our destruction. The stories of them cannibalizing each other gives me nightmares where I seem to be a human being tortured and murdered by humans in an act of treason against their own kind. It makes me furious." The anger made Asa bend a wrench in the hand that was holding it at the moment.

Then they snapped out of it. "Oops. I didn't intend to do that. If bending it back wont fix it, I might have to make a new one." They said.

Soreiel heard the news cast from outside then also heard Asa’s statement as she walked in to investigate. “I couldn’t agree more sir” Soreiel entered and curtsied “I apologize for walking in on the conversation sir, but I do take your side in these matters, I believe with the way humans are acting we should show them what we are really capable of” she smiled

• filler

Ziran mulled over the thought of getting new skates. "Uhhhhh, I dunno..." His parents said the same thing as well...but he really did like these skates! He was a bit stubborn over this for no real reason. But refurbished was different. They'd be the same but better! "Mmmm, okay! Please refurbish my skates, Asa! You're the best!"

Don't worry, Ziran is more than happy to get hugs from anyone! And he made quick work of showing his gratitude! Climbing up on the counter and wrapping his arms around the towering demon. Getting a hug was much more important than possibly getting squeezed and popped like a balloon. Asa wouldn't do that! Not to him at least. Not on purpose either haha. "I'll make sure to get you a little extra Sazu fruit from our next harvest!" He offered with a happy laugh. Soon letting go and slid off of the counter. He probably shouldn't have been all over that in the first place, huh? "Whoops. Got a bit too excited. Sorry!" He said sheepishly before feeling his frown come back as Asa ranted about the humans.

"Uggghhh...I hate them so much. They create their own stupid problems and mess up their own lives. And then have the nerve to involve all of us in their own issues?" He gave an annoyed grunt before stomping his foot on the ground and smacking his tail against the counter. "Those dreams sound terrifying. I wonder if the humans will kill each other before we even get a chance to do it ourselves." He scoffed and smoothed down his hair. Glancing at the way Asa bent the wrench like it was a piece of plastic. "Your poor wrench. I fear you might just snap it in half if you try to fix it by bending it again." Ziran joked while poking at the bent wrench. His anger from before quickly vanished as quickly as it came. Or at least masking it up like he was never angry in the first place.

Ziran soon looked back when he heard another voice. It was that not little girl, little girl. The one who lives up in those fancy houses. It seems they all had a nice strong hatred for humans. How sweet. "It would probably be nice. To let them go through all the shit they've made both us and their own less fortunate people who probably go through even worst." At least if one was killed instantly you don't have to keep living a terrible existence. But those terrible humans will soon know how it feels to wish they were dead. Only to have to keep living and suffering.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Yuta was annoyed at the Sharphorn leader, after all this talk there was supposed to be a quick one but no it had to get lengthy and absurd, thankfully another matter got the leader's attention so Yuta excused himself by saying they would continue the talk later on the finer detail. Truthfully he would rather not talk to the man again but it was his job, which did remind him he needed to find an artist for the couple's wedding portrait as well as someone to help with the sound system which he did not know if it worked or not since sometimes it refused to work, and he had to find to find the 'strongman' of the Sharphorn clan as the couple requested their presence as the best person on their wedding.

"I really will have to get a drink after this or I'll go crazy. But now I have to search for three darn people, ughh might as well start at that shop that I went by since they handled electronics."
Said Yuta while grunting to himself under his breath as he walked away from the Sharphorn clan's main building, toward the part of the town where he saw that one shop, but on the way he bought a pack of donuts and mochi a bit of a bribe and to eat a few while he gets there.

Now seeing a bit of a gathering around the shop Yuta was a bit anxious but he had to work through it, so he took a deep breath and walked towards the entrance and knocked a few times on the entranceway while saying.
"Sorry for the intrusion. I have some work for the owner, and I came with a snack bribe." As he said those words he came inside and looked around seeing two girls and one guy inside, seeing as probably the tall lady in the overalls was the owner he walked up to her and placed the snack bribes aka the snackrifice on the table and asked.
"Are you free for some bigger job, a couple is getting married at the end of the week but the sound system we are using probably doesn't work anymore, so I would ask you to repair it or acquire new ones. While I'm here do you know where I could find an artist for a portrait for them and the strongman of the Sharphorn clan, the couple kinda requested me to try and get them to be the best person at their wedding."
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that the young man had hurt his wrist as it was reddened, so Yuta without thinking infused some of his healing magic within the mochi that he picked up with a wooden toothpick to hand it to the boy. "Here ya go, a sakura cherry mochi it kinda looks like your hair so eat it up or else I would feel guilty trying to eat it myself."
explanations & interactions TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen Bloody_Death Bloody_Death direct interaction
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf inderiect interaction

Ziran agreed with the refurbishment and asked to have it done. "I still have some other things to fix but I should have the refurbishment done in a few days. And extra Sazu fruit sounds great." Asa said. Ziran also seemed to care for the wrench Asa had accidentally bent during their angry outburst about humans, but also agreed with the anti-human sentiment.

Asa then noticed two young women walk in. The way they dressed and presented themselves, Asa assumed they may be nobility or entourage of some nobility or at least of the wealthier kind. One of the women seemed to have overheard Asa's outburst and agreed. "Oh, customers?" Asa said. "Pardon my outburst though. I wanted to join the military some time ago, but not only did my clan interject, but the military stated that they currently need someone of my abilities at the moment. But I think they didn't want me to join due to my strong anti-human sentiments."

Finally another person joined in. It was a young man in clothing that seemed to be religious of some sort. Possibly a shrine priest or so. He sought someone to repair the sound system for a wedding, someone who could make portraits and also sought out the strongman. "Well two of the people you need you have right here. I can repair your sound system. Also I am the strongman you seek. I prefer mediator or judge though. It is an important role in our clan and give me plenty of things to sort out when hotheads get into a scuffle. Interested that the couple seeks out me to be the best person. The name is Shikuasa Sazunen Sharphorn, but most people call me Asa. If you seek someone to mediate a fight or to do some heavy lifting, you can ask me." Asa said with a smile. "And the snack sounds pleasurable."

Ziran agreed with the refurbishment and asked to have it done. "I still have some other things to fix but I should have the refurbishment done in a few days. And extra Sazu fruit sounds great." Asa said. Ziran also seemed to care for the wrench Asa had accidentally bent during their angry outburst about humans, but also agreed with the anti-human sentiment.

Asa then noticed two young women walk in. The way they dressed and presented themselves, Asa assumed they may be nobility or entourage of some nobility or at least of the wealthier kind. One of the women seemed to have overheard Asa's outburst and agreed. "Oh, customers?" Asa said. "Pardon my outburst though. I wanted to join the military some time ago, but not only did my clan interject, but the military stated that they currently need someone of my abilities at the moment. But I think they didn't want me to join due to my strong anti-human sentiments."

Finally another person joined in. It was a young man in clothing that seemed to be religious of some sort. Possibly a shrine priest or so. He sought someone to repair the sound system for a wedding, someone who could make portraits and also sought out the strongman. "Well two of the people you need you have right here. I can repair your sound system. Also I am the strongman you seek. I prefer mediator or judge though. It is an important role in our clan and give me plenty of things to sort out when hotheads get into a scuffle. Interested that the couple seeks out me to be the best person. The name is Shikuasa Sazunen Sharphorn, but most people call me Asa. If you seek someone to mediate a fight or to do some heavy lifting, you can ask me." Asa said with a smile. "And the snack sounds pleasurable."

“Oh no need to apologize sir, I am the one who just walked in and joined in, but I do agree with you, our military is just too nice, and I also feel for you as well, I’m not allowed in the military because of my father and my size” she sighed “but maybe we can still take it to the humans in our own way” she added

“But a wedding sounds rather nice, I wish I could attend” she giggled “but I did come here for a reason, and seeing as the man with the religious attire is here I’m assuming the Sharphorn leader is free and therefore available” she thought out loud

• filler

Ziran smiled when Asa agreed to refurbish his skates. Smiling at a nod. "Thank youu~! You're always so helpful, Asa. What would I even do without you?" He spoke with a happy chuckle before reaching into his bag and pulling out his notebook. Leaving a note to make sure he didn't forget to save some extra fruit for them before tucking it away. "Okay! I'll leave them with you then." He mused, but before he could mention something else someone else walked in. That shrine guy from the shrine. Did all these cool people always stop by Asa's shop? Maybe he should hang around here more often!

He seemed a bit loss as he looked between the three of them. All mentioning some sort of wedding? Was there a wedding? He didn't keep up to date with things like this. He was more interested in the sweets the shrine man brought to share? Or just for Asa? These thoughts were running around in his head while the others talked. Only coming back into the conversation when an artist was mentioned? Wait was he being offered a sweet?

"Thanks mister! I love the pink mochis! Can I have a donut too?" He asked, taking the toothpick and quickly munching on the chewy treat. Not even realizing the yummy snack was healing his wrist as he had to focus on selling himself! "Asa is great at all of those things! Trust me. I come here all the time." Sure, he's never seen Asa mediate a fight before. But he knows that Asa can fix anything made of metal!

"Oh oh! But you mentioned an artist, right? I'm an artist too! And a farmer." Ziran laughed before quickly reaching into his bag again. Pulling out one of his sketch books and opening it up to show the man. Making sure it was a portrait type drawing. The sketch book had many other drawings though. Scenery, flowers, more animated art. He also had a lot of photographs he used from references. "Here look! I did a portrait of my parents here. And I can do both realistic or more dynamic styles. Along with different medias. Like paints, oil pastels, and water colour." He spoke quickly.

"Ah- but I had hurt my wrist-" He paused when he finally realized that his wrist wasn't hurting anymore. It wasn't even red or bruised anymore. "Well...it was hurting." He spoke a bit sheepishly. "If the couple to be is interested in seeing some more examples, I could bring over some of my artworks." He wasn't going to get anywhere without selling himself. So he was going to at least try to convince this guy to let him speak to possible clients!

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Lithia Sifkesh
TIME:
Morning
Notable Interactions with:
Anyone who is at the garage. (Seems like everyone)
Sweet Smile
It was in the early morning in which a girl still full of youth would wake up from her nightly slumber. A graceful morning it was where the sun shined through her window to introduce her to a new day. She slowly sat up and yawned in her pajamas, stretching while doing so. This was Lithia Sifkesh, the daughter of the Sifkesh family who owns the Sifkesh farm. She has two other siblings whom she cherished; her older brothers. While they weren't particularly present at the farm, they still had ties with it through their professions. One manages a general store while the other is a fisherman.

But alas, it is not often that she sees them and quite often misses them. At least her parents were wide awake and already had their morning started. After brushing her teeth, Lithia went downstairs to the kitchen where her mother was making pancakes. While her family had tanned skin tones due to their genetics, she was the only one in her family that had a nice creamy light skin. They loved her all the same nonetheless. "Good morning mom, dad!" She greeted cheerfully. She took in the scent of the fresh food that is being cooked. "Mmmm, it smells good. What's for breakfast?" She asked as she sat down at the kitchen table, next to her dad who turned on the TV for the news. "I'm making bacon and eggs today, sweetie." Lithia's mother replied. "I need to feed you well so you can grow nicely into a fine young lady." She said with a chuckle. "Mooom~ I'm already a young lady, but I'm not ready for a boyfriend yet!" She whined but knew her mom was only playing around. "That's right, she can't be ready to get a boyfriend yet." Her dad spoke. "I can't bear to see another guy whisk away my only daughter. Who'd tend to the farm just as well as she does?" He said, laughing out loud.

"I know, I know. You have your condition to take into consideration as well. But for the most part you seem to be doing good, right?" She asked, genuinely asking about her daughter's condition since... Well, that incident definitely changed poor little Lithia back then. However over the years her condition has improved a lot, almost to the point where it's almost cured. Lithia can hold conversations, but it might be a bit until she can get a boyfriend for once. "Ah, I pity you. Your poor youth was wasted on that condition." Lithia only giggled a bit but still couldn't imagine getting a boyfriend just yet. Just like everyone's saying, she's still not ready yet.

On the TV, the news reported the latest about the war between the demons and humans. Her father only sighed in disappointment at the news. "A stalemate, huh? Yet they still do their worst against us." Lithia said with a sigh. "Dear, turn the channel to something else. You know how Lithia doesn't like the humans. It'll ruin her mood." Her mother asked her father but Lithia shook her head. "It's okay, mom. It doesn't affect me too much. Just knowing they're not advancing any further is good enough news for me." She said with a smile. "I wouldn't want to give up this peaceful life." The mother and father smiled once more before the cooking was finished and set into dishes which then they had a nice family meal.

After they finished eating, Lithia's father had already gone to tend to the farm. Namely the livestock. Her mother was washing dishes and Lithia was getting changed to go outside and begin her day. Today she had many tasks that needed doing. First, she needed to put more solution of her Primordial Water into the pond as it becomes diluted after adding more water into it. Since the workers added more water to the pond to refill it, she needed to use her magical ability to restore the effects so that the workers can use it later when watering the crops. While there are sprinklers in place, they only use the normal water as direct contact with Primordial Water has a negative effect for the body. It'd be catastrophic if Primordial Water was used in the sprinklers and it went on while the workers were still on the field. So they'd have to manually water the plants with a watering can in order to use the Primordial Water. If only a little bit gets into contact with skin, it'd only feel a bit funny for a little. Too much exposure could be quite dangerous. When someone accidentally fell into the pond and was fetched out by Lithia, that person was bedridden for several days as they felt numb all over and the intake of Primordial Water had them in a state which is equivalent to one being drunk on alcohol.

She put on her leather work boots as well as some ripped skinny jeans and a shirt in which she tied the front to shorten it into a crop top. She also put on a choker which was a gift from her grandmother who was still alive and well thanks to their long lifespans. She was just in the city in a nice managing seat for a corporation. She had to thank her grandmother as well since she's the one who offered up ideas how to help her condition. So she owed it all to her or else she wouldn't be out and about like she is now. Her grandfather however was in the military, but not in the frontlines. He was an armory so he managed inventory for their weapons and armors. It's been awhile since she saw them.

She went out to the farm and got the greetings of the workers there, both male and female. While she waved to them just fine but had to swallow her slight phobia when waving to the male workers. She still had reservations about the opposite sex in general as per her condition, but she's able to cope with it. She made her way to the pond which contained the primordial water mixture. It was a fluorescent mixture of pink and light blue colors while containing a clear yet misty substance with white particles glittered within. At the edges of the pond, some of the mixture would actually rise inward into the pond almost forming a slight volcano-shape formation which faltered at its peak and flowed back into the base of the pond. Its majestic visual display had indeed an ominous look but extraction was actually a lot simpler than you'd think.

She stood at the edge of the pond and performed her magic to restore the solution. The colors inside became more vibrant than before but its form still kept shape. This was just enough to make sure that the workers can use the water for the crops. Over doing the solution might make the crops larger than the farm and market could handle. She didn't want to make the crops too big or else it might disrupt the market. At least, that's what she thought. It would make sense though. Just having abnormally large fruit on the market, it could cripple sales. Plus people would not buy it either because it's too big for them to even use or be skeptical thinking what sort of drugs has been used in it. All in all, it just wasn't worth it for the market.

Once that was done, she decided to head back to her room and grab her tools. She put her tools in her backpack and slung it on her person. She also brought her rifle with her just incase she needed it, not like she would. However, she also had to stow it away in her backpack as open carrying a rifle seems like a pretty bad idea. Now you're probably wondering why she stowed so many items in her backpack. In terms of physical size it looks rather small on the outside. However, it's a magical backpack so there's actually a lot more space in there than one would think. She can only put items and objects inside though. Not people. How much she can put in there? She hasn't tested it yet. She only brought things she thought were necessary to bring on her person.

As she finished packing, she went outside to the storehouse and packed some more, putting in crops that needed delivery to food markets and shipping stations. She also had packed in an A/C unit inside. It was the A/C unit for her room and it just broke down due to natural causes. She was going to take it to a place she heard about where she can get repairs done for it. But before that, she needed to make her rounds first. She got on her bike and began pedaling off to where she needed to make her delivery stops.

After a few hours, she finished all her delivery stops and swung by Asa's garage so she can repair her A/C unit. It was just about the size of a microwave. Once she got into the shop she could see that there were already a lot of people there. Most of them were male albeit the one female there. Although she looked like a child, she could feel that her physical appearance does not match her actual age. Plus, she was only 5'2" so she wasn't in much position to talk about it. Even still... Her phobia was starting to act up. She's been near groups of guys outside but not in such a closed place.

"Uh, good morning!" She called out, hoping she wasn't disrupting any conversation they were having. She generally wanted to just do what she needed to do to get her A/C unit fixed and get out of there. Nonetheless, she kept her lively and cheery expression trying her best to hide it. "I came by to see if I can get my A/C unit fixed. Do I need to do anything to put in a work order or...?" She trailed off as she wasn't used to doing such things as bringing broken items to repair shops. Generally, she had her auntie fix things for her but she's off in vacation. She recommended this shop as the owner of this place was female so she'd be fine. Though upon looking at them, Lithia could tell they were a male despite the feminine appearance. Not like she had anything against it, but it was still making her triggering her phobia even though it is manageable.

[/bo

The smaller woman expressed some agreement and then pondered whether the Sharphorn leader was available. "Unless they has other appointments, they should be available." Asa said.

Ziran seemed to be overjoyed about getting his skates refurbished. "It will still take a few days since I have a couple things I have to fix ahead of that. Refurbishment takes longer than repairs." Asa said to Ziran. When Ziran showed the pictures he made to Yuta, Asa commented on them: "They look pretty good. Maybe you will be a good artist for the wedding."

Then a new person came by. It was a young woman. She needed her A/C unit fixed. "These things are usually rather easy to repair. Often if they stop working, either the unaspected mana crystal or the ice crystal have cracked or shattered. It can come from age and wear. Let me check." Asa said. They opened up the A/C unit and as they had known, the ice crystal was cracked. Asa then quickly removed it and grabbed a paper bag out of their freezer unit. Asa took out a ice mana crystal from the paper bag and put the bag back into the freezer. Finally, they put the replacement ice crystal back into the A/C unit. "See? Quick fix. So wait a minute while I make a receipt. So the cost of the crystal, one 10 minute work unit and tax." Asa tallied up the cost. "It would be 23 Rainbow Robans then." They printed out the receipt and a copy for the customer.

"By the way, I have seen you around. I'd like to get your name." Asa said, but then speaking up: "Since there are other demons here, I'd like to make an introduction to those who don't know me. The name is Shikuasa Sazunen Sharphorn, but people call me Asa. I am one of the local manatronic technicians here, but am also the Sharphorn clan mediator or judge. Official title is strongman though. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

Last edited:
"Thank the heavens then since I found the two people I needed in one person here. As for the reason they seek out the strongman, it's more so that the groom that is from your clan holds great respect and reverence in what you do, but I won't say the bride isn't interested as well. And as for you little lady, you are surely welcome to come to their wedding they themselves said that the more the merrier, and yes the Sharphorn leader is now free, and I am sorry about butting in first, but I wanted to finish our yesterday's discussion early on." Replied Yuta at the news of Asa being the strongman of the Sharphorn clan, it did lift his spirits a bit, especially since not a lot of time was left before the marriage was supposed to happen.

"I'll believe you young one then. And yes we do need an artist." Yuta replied to the young boy with whom he just shared mochi and healed his wrist secretly before he took a good look at the boy's art.
"Oh, really your an artist well then show me some of your art then." Yuta was a bit astonished at the art of the young mane in front of him, sure Yuta was no artist or art connoisseur but even he knew his art looked nice. So he spoke about his offer. "No need young man to show the clients your work. most of the organizing for their wedding lays on my shoulders so you can consider me your client. But you might want to get a bigger canvas since they did want at least four of them, or to be exact the same portrait three times of them together, so each of their parent and they themselves can have a copy. But then the harder request of theirs is to draw or paint a portrait of all of them, as in the newlyweds, those who attended the wedding, and of course you the artist yourself are supposed to be in the art itself. As for the price, we will discuss it at a later date when it is close to the wedding date cause only then will I know the real scope and how much will you need to paint. If you do a good enough job I might request you to repaint a few of the shrine murals, and paint a few of your own there. So be ready cause those will take a few days but I will pay you well. The same actually goes to you too Asa for the repairs of the sound system." Said Yuta while looking respectfully at both Asa and Ziran while hiding his hand in the opposite sleeves of his kimono
"Ah morning young one!" Yuta greeted the newcomer with a slight bow before he cleared the way for her directly to Asa, so he just stood beside Ziran and with his permission he looked at a few more drawings of his. As Asa introduced herself to everyone only then did Yuta realize he had not introduced himself to the people here, so he closed Ziran's sketchbook and gave it back to him, he hid his hands within the sleeves yet again and bowed to everyone while saying.
"Hmm yes, introductions are in order. I am Yugomiya Takeminakata but you can call me Yuta. I am the shrine priest of the grand Takemi shrine that resides in the Nakata clan territory. so yes my last name is a combination of the shrine name and my clan name. And because of clan traditions, I am also a blacksmith as well as the person who helps anyone within my clan's territory, albeit it is mostly by taking care of their chores or healing them." After his greeting, Yuta straightened out and gave everyone gathered there a little smile.
explanations & interactionsdirect interaction
inderiect interaction

Last edited:
"Thank the heavens then since I found the two people I needed in one person here. As for the reason they seek out the strongman, it's more so that the groom that is from your clan holds great respect and reverence in what you do, but I won't say the bride isn't interested as well. And as for you little lady, you are surely welcome to come to their wedding they themselves said that the more the merrier, and yes the Sharphorn leader is now free, and I am sorry about butting in first, but I wanted to finish our yesterday's discussion early on." Replied Yuta at the news of Asa being the strongman of the Sharphorn clan, it did lift his spirits a bit, especially since not a lot of time was left before the marriage was supposed to happen.

"I'll believe you young one then. And yes we do need an artist." Yuta replied to the young boy with whom he just shared mochi and healed his wrist secretly before he took a good look at the boy's art.
"Oh, really your an artist well then show me some of your art then." Yuta was a bit astonished at the art of the young mane in front of him, sure Yuta was no artist or art connoisseur but even he knew his art looked nice. So he spoke about his offer. "No need young man to show the clients your work. most of the organizing for their wedding lays on my shoulders so you can consider me your client. But you might want to get a bigger canvas since they did want at least four of them, or to be exact the same portrait three times of them together, so each of their parent and they themselves can have a copy. But then the harder request of theirs is to draw or paint a portrait of all of them, as in the newlyweds, those who attended the wedding, and of course you the artist yourself are supposed to be in the art itself. As for the price, we will discuss it at a later date when it is close to the wedding date cause only then will I know the real scope and how much will you need to paint. If you do a good enough job I might request you to repaint a few of the shrine murals, and paint a few of your own there. So be ready cause those will take a few days but I will pay you well. The same actually goes to you too Asa for the repairs of the sound system." Said Yuta while looking respectfully at both Asa and Ziran while hiding his hand in the opposite sleeves of his kimono
"Ah morning young one!" Yuta greeted the newcomer with a slight bow before he cleared the way for her directly to Asa, so he just stood beside Ziran and with his permission he looked at a few more drawings of his. As Asa introduced herself to everyone only then did Yuta realize he had not introduced himself to the people here, so he closed Ziran's sketchbook and gave it back to him, he hid his hands within the sleeves yet again and bowed to everyone while saying.
"Hmm yes, introductions are in order. I am Yugomiya Takeminakata but you can call me Yuta. I am the shrine priest of the grand Takemi shrine that resides in the Nakata clan territory. so yes my last name is a combination of the shrine name and my clan name. And because of clan traditions, I am also a blacksmith as well as the person who helps anyone within my clan's territory, albeit it is mostly by taking care of their chores or healing them." After his greeting, Yuta straightened out and gave everyone gathered there a little smile.
explanations & interactionsdirect interaction
inderiect interaction

Soreiel looked at Yuta with a smile and curtsied “it is a pleasure to meet you sir Yuta, I am Soreiel Belmont, daughter of the Belmont clans leader, and thus am heir to the clan” she replied and looked at the others TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen ”it looks like you have quite a good group of friends here Sir Asa, you must be very lucky” she added with a smile before looking back at Yuta, her expression going from happy to angry “don’t ever call me little again” she growled

Just then Beezle came in and quickly covered Soreiel’s mouth with her hand “my apologies for my lady’s behavior, she doesn’t like when her stature is brought up” the green haired maid chuckled nervously as she held Soreiel back with her hand still covering her mouth and everyone could see her slowly calming down

CasualTea CasualTea Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

• filler

Ziran gave a small nod. It would suck to not have his skates for deliveries for a few days. But it was a price he was willing to pay if it meant he wouldn't be getting hurt from falling every other day due to his old skates. "Just let me know when they're done, Asa. And I'll come right over!" He announced before handing the shrine maiden man his sketchbook so he could look at it better.

Ziran looked more than ecstatic to be showing off his art to the man who may be able to hire him. And hearing that he was actually the client and not the couple made him squeal. He hit the jackpot! "Hehe~ Well I hope you're super impressed Mister Shrine Maiden! I have the support of Asa now too." He cheered before giving a quick nod. "I can totally do large-scale projects! Though I've never done a portrait with so many people at once. But I'll be able to do it." He already had an idea in mind for how he was supposed to accomplish this. He wore a proud grin as he had already begun making plans in his head.

"Ah! The murals?" He said surprised. Well, now he totally had to do his best! He couldn't let such an opportunity slip from his grasp. His mood seemed to skyrocket with such good news. He was so excited. "Morning miss!" He greeted when someone came in. Only to smile more when he realized who it was. One of his fellow farmers! "It's nice to see you again, Lithia." He hummed before looking around when everyone started throwing out introductions.

"My turn!" He didn't want to be the last one to introduce himself! "I'm Ziran Solidago! My parents own Panta farm. I'm also a freelance artist." He spoke with a wide smile. "It's nice to meet those that I didn't know. And I hope we can all be good friends." He was always open to having more of those. And everyone here seemed pretty nice. Though he glanced over at Soreiel. Noticing how upset she got so quickly. Letting an amused smile spread on his face. He almost let a small tease slip out of his mouth. But he held it in since he wasn't trying to cause trouble. Not yet at least.

♡coded by uxie♡

Lithia Sifkesh
TIME:
Morning
Notable Interactions with:
Anyone who is at the garage. (Seems like everyone)
Sweet Smile
Lithia felt a little better when they acknowledged her presence and welcomed her, even more so now that she saw a familiar face. Ziran! He's probably one of the only guys outside of her family that doesn't trigger her phobia after a prolonged amount of time, it only gets triggered initially. She feels much more comfortable now. The other looks to be a Shrine Priest; Yuta. She's seen him before when she visited the shrine for a friend. Not that it changed the status of her condition. In any case, she's dwelling too hard on who causes what so before she gets carried away, she has to return what's due.

"Oh, Ziran! Good to see you too! How's the farm going?" She asked since it's been awhile since she last visited his farm. Though when she last visited, she noticed he was drawing something. She knew he also had a hobby in the arts. She didn't know it was also a profession of his considering his client is right here commissioning for a mural from what she vaguely heard.

She listened to everyone's introduction as well as Asa's request to hear her name. She figured since everyone's already gone, she may as well contribute to be friendly. "Ah, yes. My name's Lithia Sifkesh of the Sifkesh farm. I'm just an ordinary farmer, nothing else to it." She said sheepishly. "I'm not underappreciating my work, it's just that hearing what all of you do seems higher class than my stature." She added. She then heard what Asa tallied up for the cost of parts replacement and... quick labor. It wasn't much so she was more than happy with the price. Despite being a farmer, having a specialty up their sleeve to make their produce larger in size and richer in quality on a daily average, it does rake in lots of money. While it is the family's farm and that the family does get the money from selling the produce, Lithia receives her own pay reflecting her work which is about the same as any other worker on the farm.

Reaching into her bag for her money, she took out twenty three Rainbow Robans as charged. Though, when she handed the money to Asa her phobia spiked. It wasn't because she was now in such close proximity to an individual of the opposite sex, it was more that in the action of handing Asa the money directly and being careless due to everyone stating their introductions, she should've given it a second thought to consider just putting the money down on the table. But she wanted to be polite. In doing so, she accidentally made direct skin contact with Asa. Although it's just their finger tips, it was enough to make her face pale and jolt back quickly. She gave out a high pitched yelp followed by heavy breathing. The money dropped from where they made contact.

After a few seconds of taking a moment to collect herself, not completely but just enough for her to give her apologies. "I... I'm sorry. I-It's not you, it's just me. It's a condition." She rapidly explained trying to alleviate some kind of misunderstanding if any were made in between her breaths. Her color was returning to her face but she had to lean against the wall, holding her hands together close to her to stop them from trembling but to no avail. She closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to recollect herself. However, it did seem like she was struggling to cope. "E-Excuse me..." She said before darting to the exit and seating herself outside nearby the entrance. She took off her bag to help her body reset to normal conditions. She wished she hadn't shown people she just met how terrified she looked. It was embarrassing and humiliating. She was honestly doing alright when she didn't have memories of her human life. Why did she have to remember them at all? Nothing was of use to her. She wouldn't have to feel the need to protect herself or take up a martial art because of it. Then again, she pitied Lily all the same. She wished she could be there to give her human self a way out.

Then again, she can't give herself a way out of her own condition. "Happy thoughts... happy thoughts..." She muttered herself to keep her distracted. She still had to go back inside and apologize once more and pick up her A/C unit. She should be okay to start biking again by then.

[/bo

"I'd be honored to be the trusted guest at the wedding. But it feels like I am often asked to fulfill these requests at the stead of the clan leader or the advisor. But then again, some weddings go out of control when people get into an intoxicated stupor when I am not around." Asa said. "But anyways it is an honor to meet you all."

Asa frowned when Soreiel called Asa "sir". "Please don't call me sir or madam. Either call me by my name or has some around here call me [honored mediator] or potentate. Using liege may be a bit far above me." Asa said. "It is not like I am mad or anything. Technically I am a guy, but I have adopted a special social role within the clan. Let's say it makes me a little more approachable for clan members."

When Lithia let out a yelp, Asa immediately noticed that something was off and that the young woman had something akin to a panic attack. "It's no problem for me. I do not with you make you feel uncomfortable. You can approach at your own pace. If there is anything worrying you, you can tell me and I will try to accomodate your emotions the best I can. I have dealt with similar situations, but possibly for other reasons." Asa said first from going from a worried expression to a friendly smile.

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen

Beezle had put down Soreiel after she had calmed down. “I am sorry S… I mean Asa, I apologize if I have offended you in any way, but that is just how I was raised, as the daughter of the Belmont clan leader, I do have to act proper in the company of other clans” she replied apologetically “again, I am sorry” she added

"Oh the newlyweds chose you cause of your role that is true but it was their secondary reason, apparently you helped the groom once and he felt indebted to you in a way, and wanted to show you that he is now doing well. But do not tell it to anyone it seems he wanted to keep it a secret till the end of the wedding." Spoke Yuta about the reason of the invitation of Asa to the wedding.
"It seems everyone has their own worries, that is understood easily. And do not belittle yourself young one, farming is a hard job that not many are willing to do at times and yet without them we might as well starve. So in my mind you are the greater one here. I'm just a shrine priest, one who listens to ones troubles and tries to help them, but my job isn't needed for one to live it is a luxury after all after you take care of your basic needs. While it is my first time seeing someone reacting like that do know that i am rooting for you that you will be able to live without worrying about this condition of yours." Said Yuta loudly but with a calm voice so that Lithia could hear him without the need of him to approach and potentially worsen her condition, if she decided to take a peak at him she could see him having a serene smile on his face looking in her general direction.

After the whole ordeal Yuta placed his hand on Ziran's head and started petting it cause it looked fluffy the said. "Well ill look forward to our next meeting then little ones, for now I will return to my shrine as I have several things that I still need to prepare, and please do finish the mochi and donuts, they are yours now."Upon which he took back his hand from the young boys head, and left a note on the counter with his adress for both of the interested persons to know, then he slowly walked to the exit making his presence known as to not spook Lithia as he walked out, but before going to his shrine he turned around to the rest and said his adieus. "I hope all of you will have a great day, and you wont need to see me at work. Because I would be sad to see you injured." And then he walked away from the shop in the direction of his shrine while taking the more scenic route on the way.
explanations & interactionsdirect interaction: CasualTea CasualTea Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
inderiect interaction:

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen Megilagor Megilagor Bloody_Death Bloody_Death CasualTea CasualTea

Soreiel chuckled “well I shall leave you 4 to your planning, as I have business I must return to” she stated and curtsied before turning and leaving.

Beezle looked at the 4 “I apologize for my lady, but she is correct, perhaps we shall meet again soon” Beezle added with a curtsy as well before following Soreiel out the door.

Later in the day the two from the Belmont clan had their meeting with the Sharphorn chief to discuss matters of a different nature. After which Soreiel went to see how the Sharphorn trained their fighters.

• filler

Ziran wore a happy grin when he was greeted by his fellow farmer. "It's going good as usual." He hummed before giving a small laugh at her comment. "No way! Farmers are the backbone of any civilization. What would all the fancy rich people and normal non farming people eat if there were no farmers?" He was sure anyone of higher class wouldn't know how to farm. Money won't make the food grow. Unless they're hiring people. But if they couldn't do that he wondered if they would all starve to death.

Everything seemed to settle down a bit and Ziran was thinking to excuse himself. He finished his business here, and while everyone here was super nice, he had unfinished business in the park he needed to do! But before he could excuse himself there was a shout that had startled him a bit. He looked over at Lithia a bit concerned before frowning a bit. Having knowing her for quite some time, and being apart of the problem somewhat, he knew that she had some sort of fear or discomfort around guys. He didn't know the full extent of it, just that he tried his best to not touch or get too close to her so he wouldn't trigger anything. It seemed like she was relaxed with him...but it was better to be safe than sorry. Though he's a bit surprised that she reacted like that to Asa. Did Lithia know they weren't a girl? Maybe it was like a 6th sense type of thing.

She walked out and he thought about going to check on her. But soon decided against it. Not at this moment at least. He wanted to give her a chance to calm down before he followed after her. And he couldn't leave even if he wanted to! Soon being patted like a little kid by Yuta. Though he never minded. Allowing the taller man to pat him to his content!

"Have a good rest of the day, Yuta! I'll be sure to put your donuts and mochi to good use~" He spoke cheekily as he waved him off. And soon the little master and her butler as well. And once again it was just him and Asa in the shop. "I'll head out too then. Don't want to distract you from work too much." He chuckled and neatly put away his sketchbook before grabbing some more donuts and mochi. "You have a good day too! I'll be back once those skates are done." With a small wave he headed out himself. Glancing around for Lithia. He grabbed a few of the sweets for her. Hoping it would cheer her up. And he didn't even have to look far. She was sitting right outside!

"Oh good! You're still here. Are you feeling a bit better? Yuta left these treats and said to help ourselves. I thought you'd like some~" He mused. Approaching a bit but making sure to keep a generous amount of space between them. "The mochi is good. But I haven't tried a donut myself yet." He hummed aloud. Placing down a napkin from his bag and placing the donut and mochi on them beside Lithia before trying his own donut. Giving a content hum. It was a really good donut.

♡coded by uxie♡

"Ah, I understand. I guess a lot of people feel that way. Good to hear that others are thankful for my help." Asa said in regards to the groom who was getting married. When Yuta bid his farewell, Asa also wish him a good day. "Good day and I wish you good luck with your ventures for today."

Soreiel seemed to also bid her farewell, then Ziran. Asa responded with: "Everyone's leaving now. Oh well. I guess everyone still has stuff to do. Well I have things to do too. I still had something I need to work on and then refurbish those skates." Once the garage had been cleared out, Asa quickly and effectively worked on their orders, eventually coming to the skates.

The skates were pretty worn out. The plan was to refurbish the skates without outright replacing them. First, Asa would have to make new wheels and ball-bearings that were of high quality, then refurbish the shoes themselves. Solely the soles and the chassis were in good enough condition to not need refurbishment. If all went well, Asa could have them done the next day or the day after that, unless they were called to some clan internal matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back