Got a hammer?

• -pats-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -licks-

• -hits-

• Total voters
I appreciate the whole "spam fighter" thing, but now i'm trying to find a way to get ten bloody posts ;-;

So how about we help each other out here? Oh hi everyone, by the way.

TheWriter said:
I appreciate the whole "spam fighter" thing, but now i'm trying to find a way to get ten bloody posts ;-;
Nay reached his tenth's post already but we're all more than willing to help you! Welcome to RPN!

Pearlholy said:
Nay reached his tenth's post already but we're all more than willing to help you! Welcome to RPN!
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Ive been checking out the site and so far its pretty sweet, roleplay options and all. 'Got some pretty imaginative people on here.

TheWriter said:
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Ive been checking out the site and so far its pretty sweet, roleplay options and all. 'Got some pretty imaginative people on here.
You're most welcome!

Although it's a little slow at times, it's well organized. It's a small community but it's extremely active.

Where have you RPed in the past?

Hey, I'm new to this site and RPing in general. How long have you been roleplaying and do you guys have any tips?

Illusica said:
Hey, I'm new to this site and RPing in general. How long have you been roleplaying and do you guys have any tips?
Welcome~ I wouldn't know what to give you as tips but there are threads for newcomers. It should be able to help you familiarize with the site. Otherwise, you can just do it like when you get a new cell phone: ditch the guide book and do some self-learning xD

Illusica said:
Hi hi!

The first thing you should do is read the rules because it seems this site has stricter view on those.

Other than that, feel free to browse through the threads and see if something calls your attention.

You can always start a 1x1 (two people RPing) to get you started.

If you need any help, or have specific questions, don't hesitate to ask me (:

TheWriter said:
You're right... At first, I went straight to the chats to get to know people and completely forgot about actual posts.

Sorry that I wasn't around to help you out, but I see Pearlholy did.

You can count on her to get things solved.

Nay said:
You're right... At first, I went straight to the chats to get to know people and completely forgot about actual posts.
Sorry that I wasn't around to help you out, but I see Pearlholy did.

You can count on her to get things solved.
(◡‿◡✿) oh you.

I just happened to be online. The intro forum is the fastest way to get posts but it also helps making new friends as well.

I was fortunate to have a friend around and we immediately jumped in out 1x1s. I opened a partner RP search and received

many reqplies. The ten posts came by easily.

Thank you guys for the advice! I started my own thread in case I was hijacking this thread and it's against the rules. I'm actually surprised how quickly I'm getting my 10 posts in as well.

I'm also starting with a friend who is an experienced RPer but I hate being a beginner so I'm trying to gather as much knowledge as possible before we start. I know honoring the process and slowly building skill is important but I just hate not being competent from the start. So hopefully I will gather enough knowledge that I won't disappoint.

Illusica said:
Thank you guys for the advice! I started my own thread in case I was hijacking this thread and it's against the rules. I'm actually surprised how quickly I'm getting my 10 posts in as well.
I'm also starting with a friend who is an experienced RPer but I hate being a beginner so I'm trying to gather as much knowledge as possible before we start. I know honoring the process and slowly building skill is important but I just hate not being competent from the start. So hopefully I will gather enough knowledge that I won't disappoint.
You're very welcome.

And it's not hijacking -hahaha

You're welcome to post here. I'm new too!

Glad you found a partner. It's good to have someone who can relate and teach you all about it.

You'll get it quick. I can tell by just reading your replies here that you will be good at it ^^

Rule of thumb: quality over quantity.

Best of luck!

CaseD12b6 said:
Imma just be over here and existing. Maybe even do a little stalking. We'll just have to see.
You won't exist for long if you do not meet the quota within the 24hrs, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monochrome said:
You won't exist for long if you do not meet the quota within the 24hrs, my friend.
CaseD(ismissed) dismissed from a site because of pure laziness. Sounds legit!

Illusica said:
I like your username, so I'm going to believe in you. Go forth and be great. Don't let me down!

July 31, 2015 will be 11 years of rping for me. My tip...Always have a character flaw or something that makes your character memorable, and all profiles don't have to be completely filled with doom and gloom or rainbows and unicorns. =)

CaseD12b6 said:
CaseD(ismissed) dismissed from a site because of pure laziness. Sounds legit!

I like your username, so I'm going to believe in you. Go forth and be great. Don't let me down!

July 31, 2015 will be 11 years of rping for me. My tip...Always have a character flaw or something that makes your character memorable, and all profiles don't have to be completely filled with doom and gloom or rainbows and unicorns. =)
Thanks CaseD! I'm glad you like my alias... I actually use it across a variety of platforms. I'm thinking that my main is going to me RPing that persona. Although, I don't know if you as a user is suppose to be separate from your characters. Wow, 11 years of ropleplaying is very impressive! From your username I take it that you like to RP courtroom/investigator type scenarios (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm thinking something like Ace Attorney but darker and more serious. Also great advice on being dimensional, thank you! With your experience and persona I'm very interested in seeing content you come out with in the future. :5/5:

Illusica said:
Thanks CaseD! I'm glad you like my alias... I actually use it across a variety of platforms. I'm thinking that my main is going to me RPing that persona. Although, I don't know if you as a user is suppose to be separate from your characters. Wow, 11 years of ropleplaying is very impressive! From your username I take it that you like to RP courtroom/investigator type scenarios (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm thinking something like Ace Attorney but darker and more serious. Also great advice on being dimensional, thank you! With your experience and persona I'm very interested in seeing content you come out with in the future. :5/5:
Nooooo. Don't have expectations of me. I have my periods where I'm really good or really bad. There's rarely an in between lol. I'm guessing the user is separate since as users we have to play nice even if our characters don't. However, rping a persona all the time intrigues me...I freaking love investigator threads, but they never last long. Secret shame is that I've never played Ace Attorney, but I'd sale my first born for an good investigator thread like you described. As for my username, I am in the courtroom everyday which is where my name came from, so you're on the right track! I'll be watching you too.(> :) ) That's the closest to staring I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back