I live... again!

Zaramis

Woohoo. Thanks to the Wizard, I live again after 2 years absence. Was a member of Patternspider way back from 2005 to 2010 and now I am here. : )

Game-master and world creator from Sweden and also a huge Dragon-Blooded fan over in the Exalted-verse of game worlds.

Zaramis said:
Woohoo. Thanks to the Wizard, I live again after 2 years absence. Was a member of Patternspider way back from 2005 to 2010 and now I am here. : )
Game-master and world creator from Sweden and also a huge Dragon-Blooded fan over in the Exalted-verse of game worlds.
Welcome back!

A lot has changed as you can see :) !

We acquired PatternSpider.net sometime in Feb of this year and merged it with our other community The Wayward Inn during the summer into what you can see now.

If you ever need anything please don't hestitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

Welcome to the RPdom, be sure to check the corners for Hounds of Tintidlose.

Welcome back, Zaramis, from one PSer to another! I think you had gone on hiatus before I joined, but I'm glad you found your way back to us.

<self-promotion>

If you're looking to get back into gaming, why not post in the 'Players Seeking Games' thread and or browse the 'Our Roleplays' section for all those lovely scrummy games that are 'Recruiting' or 'Joinable'. Alternately, there are always people posting their Interest checks in the RP Discussion forum, so be sure to check those out while adding your name to the Players Seeking Games thread. Or you could simply browse the wide selection of games and genres that are on-going. The Exalted section is as lively as it ever was on PatternSpider. So, once you've posted in the 'Players Seeking Games' thread, you might want to check that out.

</self-promotion>

Okay, was that a little too much self-promotion? I can never tell...

Captain Hesperus

Fan vad trevligt med en till svenne!

Welcome back to our little corner of the interwebs. I wish you a pleasant stay and please, check out my shitodium found in my spoiler.

This one I recognize! Hello Ker'ion! : ) Are there any others around from the old days of PS?

It's pretty fun to go back and look at all the threads you've posted in since 2005..

Zaramis said:
This one I recognize! Hello Ker'ion! : ) Are there any others around from the old days of PS?
It's pretty fun to go back and look at all the threads you've posted in since 2005..
Plenty of members from PS are still here :) !

They usually hide in the woodwork, only coming out when they think no one is watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back