I have been thinking...

Delzmore

Lazy Manga Reader
I suck at finding good RPers and good roleplays >.< I am not saying the RPers I am RPing with aren't good or anything but I just can't really find any extremely good RPers >.< I am always looking for some good romantic RPs or paring RPs but all the ones I look for aren't that good....it seems all the good ones are taken >.< I don't know how to find good RPs or RPers.

I'm starting to notice that as well. I haven't been here a very long time, but I'm having as many difficulties finding 1x1 partners as I did before joining. It makes me sad because I want to work on my RPing skills, y'know, enhance them and whatnot. Sadly, nothing ever jumps out at me as interesting because I'm mostly into modern-day romance roleplays.

In the meantime - strive to be the kind of roleplayer that you want to see. Setting a good example can influence many other roleplayers in subtle and long-term ways.

I am trying to be long term and I am being long term with a certain RPer...they know who they are.

I think I've been RPing with this RPer for two weeks or so...not sure how long but I know its been a long time.

Most people fail to give an RP a chance once it's hit a 'dead end', or they lack the creativity to add plot twists and such... If you're looking for a twist and complete mystery, I'd suggest a play-by-post RP. If you're only into 1x1's though, I wouldn't know much about that... I personally find 1x1's to be a tad boring, since everyone kind of knows what's going to happen in the long run. In truth though, finding people who make RP's interesting with their own twists is pretty rare.

^I like the idea of mystery and a twist in an RP...I have only done 1x1 RP's but not group RP's yet..so I dunno how it will turn out

Group RP's are a lot more fun because of the variety everyone brings to the table. Sure, the set setting is always slightly there; but everyone makes up sequences, making it almost feel like it's really happening. I've been in some RP's that actually gave me that 'No freakin way' feeling, which was almost like watching a movie that I had a part in during creation. But I'm impartial I guess, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back