• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: The Unseen

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If your character isn't suffering, then something is wrong. This is the rule I live by.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my xD harsh Lucem, harsh~

But very true

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If your character isn't suffering, then something is wrong. This is the rule I live by.

[/QUOTE]
...I feel for your characters ( :( )

LifeNovel said:
You're right, you're right...more misfortunes!!!!
lol. I bet Zaida's really wishing for a luck charm now (^.^)

Assuming they work of course...

My post will probably be up this weekend as well. Too much work this week...

QuirkyAngel said:
...I feel for your characters ( :( )
It is necessary for them to grow and develop. An iron fist does better than a gentle hand. Just look at how great Nova turned out.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It is necessary for them to grow and develop. An iron fist does better than a gentle hand. Just look at how great Nova turned out.

[/QUOTE]
...great isn't the word I would use.

But whatever rocks your boat, I guess. I'm eager to read Nova's response to Zaida's accident :)

Unfortunately, I had a few issues with my Internet connection last weekend and wasn't able to complete my post. However, I managed to type enough to where it should be up as soon as I wrap up the rest of my school work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's mostly internal, since Zaida hasn't done anything too annoying yet. His phases of annoyance usually start with apathy, but depending on how irritating someone can be, he can show a lot of "emotion".

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's mostly internal, since Zaida hasn't done anything too annoying yet. His phases of annoyance usually start with apathy, but depending on how irritating someone can be, he can show a lot of "emotion".

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna aim for that~

Nova either ignores a person completely or gets into heated arguments when annoyed. I'm sure that Zaida can bring out both.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Nova either ignores a person completely or gets into heated arguments when annoyed. I'm sure that Zaida can bring out both.

[/QUOTE]
Alright new goal now~

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]A few posts ago, a hug was the most troublesome thing to worry about.

[/QUOTE]
:D

Well now that's going to be the least worrisome! Great ready for some more Zaida action!!!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]A storm is coming...

[/QUOTE]
Zaida shall brace herself

QuirkyAngel said:
Yes.
Just running a bit of writers block. Action scenes are not my specialty =/
I should also mention that your post doesn't have to be THAT actiony, it's basically an underwater tug o war

QuirkyAngel said:
Sorry for the delay.
...did I get the dice thing, right?
Indeed! Thank you for following directions! Everybody else kinda just ignored the stuff I said lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back