Hunger Games Rp [Inactive]

"Rayne, District 3." Rayne nodded at Grey. He knew he was from the Capitol. Rayne had never liked the capitol kids, but he seemed okay.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Grey bowed his head in respect to the tribute. I know your district. My schooling has taught me well of each district. Grey said, not trying to sound to "rich-capital" type. He had a perfect school and a perfect home while others suffered in awful districts with crime and suffering. I hope we won't have to meet in the arena as enemies, my friend, Rayne.

(I will post the actual hunger games tomorrow! And may the odds be ever in your favor~)

Rayne chuckled. "I'll probably be killed almost immediately. All I know is things related to electronic equipment."

Grey bit his lip. That made him a bit cautious of making allies with people who were not as good as the rest. He took a step forward, but they still had feet apart from each other and he looked into Rayne's eyes. And may the odds be ever in your favor. Grey nodded and turned around, walking towards the door to leave. The time had been up anyways, nothing more was to be proven. His mentor brought him to the elevator and they went up. 
Morning had come quicker than any of the tributes had expected. Sun leaked through the windows as the view of the capital was perfect. An intercom was spoken through and it was loud and clear in the ears of the recently awoken tributes. Unless they had gotten no sleep, of course. Hello and good luck to every tribute. Capital and Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. I expect you to fight your heart out today for the sake of your district. Please report to the pods that will transfer you to the arena. You will be given 20 minutes before hand to do what you want. Say your goodbyes because they may OR MAY NOT, be your last. And remember, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Grey hadn't slept all night but he was hyped up on adrenaline. He got up from his bed and walked out quickly, ignoring his mentor who was trying to say goodbye. Do not say goodbye to me. Just say, until we meet again.

Tanya sighed as soon as she heard the announcement. It was here. The Games. Shouldn't they have stopped after Katniss' efforts? Wasn't the rebellion worth anything?

Getting out of her room, she walked into thier 'living room' and waited for her mentors and Miles.

Rayne sat still on the window ledge. He hadn't moved since last night and he planned to stretch it out for as long as he could. Who knew when he'd get to sit next, if he didn't die in the first day?

Playing with a small toy his niece gave him, he smiled slightly. He was doing it for her.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back