• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || ๐ป๐“Š๐‘” ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ || ๐Ÿญ ๐˜… ๐Ÿญ , ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป/๐—ผ๐—ฐ , ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ

maraki

A fellow wanderer
aesthetic.gif

๏ผซ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™

โ˜๏ธ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐žโ˜๏ธ

โญ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโญ

๐ŸŒ‘๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ŸŒ‘

ABOUT MEโ˜๏ธ

• My name is Maraki [Mare-uh-key] but just call me Mare!​
  • i am currently 21 in age​
  • Female, She/They​
  • No triggers!​
  • Im a relatively calm and patient person, but if you don't respond in 2 days with no notice, i might go poking!​
  • Semi lit to novella, but i mostly mimic my partners' lengths in case they feel under pressure :]​
  • Ghost friendly!​

RULESโญ

• Any age is allowed to roleplay with me, as long as you respect boundaries!
  • all i ask is to at least push out 3 sentences to a paragraph! Iโ€™m perfectly okay with one liners as well, though! Just know I might drop my length as well
  • OOC chatter is preferred, but not mandatory!
  • im fine with romance stuff, but NSFW is STRICTLY forbidden
  • Please be flexible and willing to rp more than one character at a time if the plot calls for it
  • if you seem to care more about your side of the pairing and randomly drop my side to do yours, I will have to kindly ask you to stop. Things like that just irk me to the core haha
  • if you're going on a break, please tell me! Take as long as you need! But please don't ghost me! tell me if your losing interest so I don't bother you about the roleplay.
  • Lastly, please have common human decency :)

FANDOMS๐ŸŒ‘

Cravings are in ๐Ÿ’™ Blue ๐Ÿ’™

MY HERO ACADEMIA
download (17).jpeg
DREAMSMP
images (20).jpeg
TOTAL DRAMA
9426347_sa.jpg
DANGANRONPA
capsule_616x353.jpg
ENCANTO
download (18).jpeg

WARRIOR CATS
bd4d3f9b-63cb-4d58-b93b-0a97be700e8f.jpg

EDDSWORLD
MV5BNDYxYjA4MGYtNTM2ZC00Y2U0LTg4MDMtY2I0MDMwOTM5NWY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwMDk5MDQ4._V1_.jpg

BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE
bendy_and_the_ink_machine_chapter_1_poster__sfm__by_lddstudios_dde0z7e-fullview.jpg

YU-GI-OH V1
yugioh-best-duels.jpg
FNAF
91HxYc0EQIL._AC_SY741_.jpg

THE STANLEY PARABLE
IMG_1595.jpeg

+More!! [Ask about fandoms :) ]
We will discuss who we can play for each other in PMs^^

* I will be deleting RP request comments after 30 minutes to keep it clean and less cluttered, so no offense to people who ask! *

๐Ÿ’œ Goodbye ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back