• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Opportunity OOC

What to do with this RP?

• Close up shop. Better luck next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proceed as you are now.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 week to wrap up scenes and create extra/replacement characters, then start new plot point.

• End all scenes now and start new plot point.

• Total voters
waifu said:
Sorry, been hectic with relatives! At my grandparents since they're not feeling too well.
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to die on you all! My grandfather wasn't doing too well and then I suddenly had to move to another state for school. Looking for a place to stay, my financial situation, and learning how to drive in under two weeks gave me no time to reach out to you guys. I miss you all, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
waifu said:
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to die on you all! My grandfather wasn't doing too well and then I suddenly had to move to another state for school. Looking for a place to stay, financial situation, and learning how to drive in under two weeks gave me no time to reach out to you guys. I miss you all, though!
Does this mean you are back?

Hey, thanks for getting back to us! That sounds hectic; I hope things are going better for you now.

Hrm. I have a policy in place for a reason; shooting me a sentence or two to say you're insanely busy and need to back out of the RP for a while is totally fine and would result in me holding your spot, but usually I wouldn't allow people back if they dropped without a word.

In this case, I'll make an exception because Mai is too cute, but she'll have to wait until we come to a natural place for her to come back in; probably when we jump to the next day.

I moved the scene with Ryougi on. He walked down the hall and ran into some other players. If you want to retcon any events in there, now's the time to let me know.

Thank you! I know this is a lot to ask of you but HoP is my first RP on here so it's very special to me, and not to mention we're all attached to Mai.

I'm going to catch up tomorrow! I have school but I can churn out posts every other day if that's okay. I'll try to see if @Turnip's phoenix chicken can be revived.

Is @simj22 still being a jerk and not returning to this?

D'aww, I love Simmy, he isn't a jerk!

But yeah, he's still being a jerk and not returning to this. c;

KINDA BUSY TRYING TO START UP MY OWN RP, K

but also, I dont have any original ideas to contribute to this too.

if u want leaked jojo openings tho, I can hit u up

simj22 said:
KINDA BUSY TRYING TO START UP MY OWN RP, K
but also, I dont have any original ideas to contribute to this too.

if u want leaked jojo openings tho, I can hit u up
Can you give us tips on how to be edgy 4 life tho?

Reinhardt said:
Can you give us tips on how to be edgy 4 life tho?
1) buy black clothing, preferably with chains and all the dark edgy stuff, from hot topic

2) spend the rest of your life savings on eye shadow and black lipstick

3) learn to apply eye shadow.

4) apply eye shadow. Repeat this step until your eye shadow runs out.

5) apply black lipstick.

6) cut urself becuz no one loves u and u need moar attention from ur daddy and mommy while blasting paramore in the background. but remember, only horizontal cuts. vertical cuts are for people who are truly suicidal. u just want attention, not death.

u r now set to be edge 4 life.

You don't need to be original, this is animuu: the game.

Okay, maybe ever so slightly more sophisticated, but the point stands. Definitely-not-Inu-Yasha is being mistaken for half of a gay love affair with a chicken.

If that's not approachable, I don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anomaly said:
You don't need to be original, this is animuu: the game.
Agreed. My character is literally a mythical creature from chinese mythology. I did not even try to alter anything lol.

I think it really boils down to what the majority want, since this RP works because of all the participants' team work. I'll refrain from voting for now.

.... Turnip just told me she's dropping out of this RP so my heart's broken, because her and Sim's characters were my favorites. Nooo. ;_;

Better luck next time.

Let's get some numbers down. Technically, the vote is split fifty/fifty. However, at least three of the people tagged didn't vote. Might not seem like a lot, but that's 43% of the people I'm trying to engage. As if that wasn't disheartening enough, out of the people who DID vote, half want the RP shut down but have not politely bowed out and instead continue to bring their lack of enthusiasm to the table rather than leaving and giving us room for growth.

The fact is, only two people besides me care enough to want this roleplay to continue.

I'm disheartened, disappointed, discouraged, and frustrated, and while I appreciate the two of you (whoever you anonymous fellows are), I am tired of pulling teeth and repeatedly asking what people want to see and how I can improve and getting nothing back for it. I don't like nagging. I don't enjoy hounding people. I don't get any pleasure out of dropping characters or issuing ultimatums.

Ranting aside...

This RP is officially closed.

I have had fun, at least!

Anomaly said:
Better luck next time.Let's get some numbers down. Technically, the vote is split fifty/fifty. However, at least three of the people tagged didn't vote. Might not seem like a lot, but that's 43% of the people I'm trying to engage. As if that wasn't disheartening enough, out of the people who DID vote, half want the RP shut down but have not politely bowed out and instead continue to bring their lack of enthusiasm to the table rather than leaving and giving us room for growth.

The fact is, only two people besides me care enough to want this roleplay to continue.

I'm disheartened, disappointed, discouraged, and frustrated, and while I appreciate the two of you (whoever you anonymous fellows are), I am tired of pulling teeth and repeatedly asking what people want to see and how I can improve and getting nothing back for it. I don't like nagging. I don't enjoy hounding people. I don't get any pleasure out of dropping characters or issuing ultimatums.

Ranting aside...

This RP is officially closed.

I have had fun, at least!

I feel you, Anomaly (hugs). You're a good GM to me. You can act out different personas complete with their own speech style, and your CS idea is great too that I'm incorporating it to all my future RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back