gc: Oh hoofb34st sh**

gc: W3 4r3 gr34t fr13nds 4nd you know 1t

gc: So wh4t should w3 do?

Gc:why dont w3 go sw1mm1ing????

Gc: Th3 w4t3r should b3 p3rf3ct r1ght now

Karkat stared at the messages.

CG: WHATEVER.

CG: WHY SWIMMING?

CG: I BET YOU'RE GOING TO HIDE UNDER THE WATER AND PULL ME UNDER.

GC: OH K4RKL3S 1 WOULD N3V3R DO SUCH 4 TH1NG H3H3

GC: M33T M3 4T MY H1V3 1N 30 M1NUT3S OK?

((ive got to go to bed))

Karkat sighed.

CG: YEAH, WHATEVER. BYE.

Karkat got ready, and thirty minutes later, he walks to Terezi's hive. He knocks.

(OK! Good night!)

(Cool as f***. I think I'll be gender bent Summoner for no reason at all. xD )

tumblr_m1ezeqkgNJ1qexi1uo1_500.png

((cool with me xD boobs would only make the summoner even more awesome))

As Mindfang looks out off the deck of his beloved ship The Spider's We8 he stares at the gently rolling waves. A small smirk crosses his lips as he turns on his heel and addresses the crew.

"Time to get to work ladies. Stop sitting on your a**es and move!" As he watches the crew scramble to position he takes one of his precious blue dies and fiddles with it in his mechanical fingers. "No time to 8e lollygagging I need those sails up, the anchor drawn....AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOG WILL SOME ONE GET ME MY DINK!"

Summoner was at it again. She giggled as she flew out of Grand HighBlood's hive. "SuMmOnEr! GeT bAcK hErE sO i CaN cUlL yOu!" HighBlood exclaimed, shaking her large fist. "pFT,,,nO WAY!" Summoner laughed, flying off. She breathed a sigh of relief and landed on a tree. Stretching, she sat down, looking off into the distance.

(...You...I...Well someone else is making me angry, too... *cough* ...Cam... *cough*...)

(( Alrighty! I'll guess I'll post a starter then.. c: ))

The Prince of Hope, Eridan Ampora, had been wandering around the land not of his own for a while now. He was used to being in water and not something so open and.. Well.. Dry. He had been wandering around, seeing if he could find anyone he knew, debating whether to try and make amends or start ranting them out, slowly and painfully talking them down into a painful conversation. Either or, so far, he found no one, sitting down upon a rock lying along a wall that trailed for cod knows how long, brushing his cape out from his behind so he didn't get it dirty. He groaned out and rested a cheek in the palm of his hand, closing his eyes and sighing. "Wwhat a bore..."

Karkat paced inside his hive. This whole thing was annoying. He, Karkat Vantas, couldn't find a single thing to occupy his time. Glaring at the wall, he lightly kicked it. "F***" He mumbled, annoyed.

Vriska wanders around aimlessly. She has nothing to do since she came back from..... Ok you weren't really doing anything but still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back