Homestuck RP!

SuiKaFTW

Horror and fiction movie buff and yaoi enthusiast.
Any character is available besides Karkat! OCs are allowed, of course. I just need info. And randomGallium, you better join! xD

(( ok then, I can start this shit. Welcome to NAM )*being the ***** that you are you decide to bother gamzee and karkat just for fun, even say irons in the fire*

(( no curse words huh xD pfft ))

Karkat saw messages from Vriska on trollian. He rolled his eyes and growled, glaring viciously at the screen.

CG: F*** OFF, F***A**.

CG: NO ONE GIVES A F*** ABOUT HOW BIG OF A B**** YOU ARE.

(I'm too scared to cuss xD )

((I will be anyone. I don't know who you guys would want to talk to and stuff, so I guess you can just give me suggestions and I can pick one I'm good at.))

(Anyone really. Don't worry, we'll include you. I'll make sure of it! :3)

((Ok. I guess I will be Terezi. I need to work on being her. Sorry if I'm not perfect though. Also you should know I ship Karezi. Just saying xD ))

(Omg perfect. And I ship that too. Wanna do that? It might be fun...)

Terezi walked over to her computer on her desk and sat down in her chair in front of it. She clicked on trollian and sniffed the screen to see who was online. A huge grin spread across her face as she smelt that Karkat was online.

GC: H3Y K4RKL3S > :D

Karkat noticed he had a message, and it wasn't Vriska. "TEREZI." He groaned.

CG: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Karkat glared viciously at the screen when he saw the word "little".

CG: CAN I NOT HAVE A DAY WITHOUT YOU BEING F***ING ANNOYING?

Terezi looked down at her lap. It kind of hurt when he said stuff like that, but she wasn't going to let him know it got to her.

GC: H3H3H3 NOP3

Karkat flinched...

CG: I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT.

CG: BUT WHY THE F*** WOULD I HANG OUT WITH YOU?

GC: B3C4US3 W3 4R3 FR13NDS 4ND TH4TS WH4T FR13NDS DO

((also sorry if my computer spazzes and doesnt capitalize things))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back