Hiya. I'm clearly new. And a little rusty. :/

Floruu

Okay, so I've done plenty of these before, but with my current amount of sleep, this may sound a bit incompetent. *shiftyeyes*

Okay, so, I'm Floruu. It's not my real name; but you should probably refer to me as it, I guess? I'm fourteen and I used to roleplay a ton when I was eleven or twelve or so. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I think I was pretty good.

The website in which I roleplayed changed its necessities and you had to start paying for it and me, being twelve, ran outta there. I really ended up missing the people and the community. My writing experience became worse and worse since I wasn't practicing daily anymore (I was obsessed with roleplaying, omg). Only this morning did I realize my downfall of creativity and such was due to my lack of "practice" and decided I'd look into a roleplaying website. Hence the whole introduction.

Now, I don't know how this place really works (well, clearly, I'm new), so, if anybody out there cares enough, helping me out would be great. I could use some online buds. :3

So I think that's it.

TL;DR: Hi, I'm Floruu.

Happy writing,

Floruu

Last edited by a moderator:
HI! Welcome to RP Nation!

The site can be a bit confusing at first but I assure you it is easy to navigate.

There is a shout box where there are usually all short of people there who are willing to help you out. You can navigate to it by going to the main Forums page. It should be the first thing at the top of the page.

Also you can go to the Role Play Recruitment page to make a thread to help you look for people to RP with!

Lastly if you need any help or assistance you can look in the FAQ for assistance and if what you are looking for is not there, the Questions & Assistance forum is always open for you to ask questions.

We also have several kind and helpful staff which will be marked with a Blue name. Feel free to ask them as well through message or if they are in the shout box.

Happy Roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back