Hiya :3

Vanille

Evanescent
Hi everyone! My name is Vanille, or at least that's my username. Err, feel free to call me however you'd like though :) Officially, I've only started roleplaying a few months ago but I've liked writing stories since I was young and somehow that made me want to create stories with other people, that way it'd be more fun. I've mostly done fantasy and school life RP but I'm open to any genre. I mean, it wouldn't hurt if I tried something new right and maybe learn a thing or two from others. Anyway, I'm looking forward to have a fun time RPing here. :) Thank you!

PS I think I still have a lot to learn on how things work here. I mean how to enter an RP or things like that. :gasp: Help?

Welcome to the site~ If you ever feel like roleplaying, just find some way to contact me, and I'll gladly try and figure something out with you. Also, for joining roleplays, you go to the roleplay page, and near the top, where it shows all the different tabs, click on 'Character Sign-Up' and post your character based on the sheet provided by the creator, then wait for them, or if they've assigned mods that can approve you, for them, to accept your character. Then you can just head over to the In-Character Roleplaying and begin~

Miyuki said:
Welcome to the site~ If you ever feel like roleplaying, just find some way to contact me, and I'll gladly try and figure something out with you. Also, for joining roleplays, you go to the roleplay page, and near the top, where it shows all the different tabs, click on 'Character Sign-Up' and post your character based on the sheet provided by the creator, then wait for them, or if they've assigned mods that can approve you, for them, to accept your character. Then you can just head over to the In-Character Roleplaying and begin~
Hello there, nice to meet you :) Thanks for explaining. Also, yea I'd love to roleplay with you sometime. I'll do that once I get a hang of things and if I could already access the PM function here.

Let me know if there's anything you need help with, and I'll try my best to help, anywhere from general questions about the site, to asking for help getting a good group roleplay idea~ Please disregard the fact that I've only been on here around a month and a half, as I'm quite knowledgeable about this site and somewhat known ^^

Miyuki said:
Let me know if there's anything you need help with, and I'll try my best to help, anywhere from general questions about the site, to asking for help getting a good group roleplay idea~ Please disregard the fact that I've only been on here around a month and a half, as I'm quite knowledgeable about this site and somewhat known ^^
Haha! Okay. :) I'll be relying on you then, Miyuki-san! Well, I'm off to explore the site first.

Go, my child~ Explore the wonders of the world, and experience the beauties and mysteries this world has to offer~ The world is waiting for you, and there is bound to be place you will wish soon call your own home, or perhaps, you will become like me, a wanderer whose home is everywhere~

Hello @Vanille,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Musician said:
Hello @Vanille,
Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!
Thanks for the info, Musician-san! :) About the minimum 10 post by the way, does replying to posts help me achieve thus requirement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back