• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🕯️

Hiya all!

Feel free to call me Reb. I’m a literate to novella, quality over quantity roleplayer!

Comment or DM me if this interests you. :]

🕯️ - Preferences - 🕯️

I have ADHD so would appreciate patience when it comes to fluctuating interest. This also means I get pretty passionate about the stories I end up loving, though!

I love brainstorming with my partner, making Spotify playlists, Pinterest boards, art, all that jazz!

I prefer if romance is included as a subplot, any gender pairings (very open to non-binary and transgender characters).

This is an original roleplay request, but if you’d like to see any historical-era fandoms to match, check out my fandom thread!

I’ll list eras I’d like to roleplay with the OCs I have below. This doesn’t have to be historically accurate, but also can be!! I know a decent amount about all of these periods. :]

I would prefer if most of these had realistic ideas to them (crime, drama, horror, thriller, mystery) BUT I’d also be down for a Medieval fantasy, a Victorian sci-fi or a mythology focus when it comes to the Ancient societies!

🕯️ - Eras and OCs - 🕯️

✨ pls someone let me play my little shy French gentleman I will love you forever
Claude Leroux

A French nobleman granted the title of Duke after becoming the King’s playmate in childhood. The Leroux family had always been a well-off string of artists, businesspeople and property owners, but hadn’t mingled with the royals until Claude’s parents, who became so favoured that their son was to be seen at the side of the young heir at all times.

Claude never chose his position in nobility - who could refuse? - though certainly makes the most of it. Being close to both the Queen and King, Leroux’s name comes up in most courtly and foreign affairs (including any dramas). Elegant, chic and well-groomed - despite Claude’s haughty appearance, he is particularly thoughtful and introspective, making his decisions often well considered if not overly sympathetic towards the less fortunate.

Aside from the King; his childhood friend; and his Queen, Leroux is rather unpopular in court due to his quietness, vague countenance, and influence.

Eukleides

Eukleides is an Athenian general best known for his love of indulgence. Wine, sins of the flesh… he makes particular use of his sparkly appearance. His outgoing façade shields a deep-seated paranoia and loneliness, often revealing his secrets to his horse. He is the perfect definition of ‘blinded by the lights’; far too focused on appearances to make wise decisions, although capable.

Callistus

Callistus is the son of the Emperor (or THE Emperor, depending on what we’d like), undermined in favour of his eldest brother. Callistus shows particular prowess in martial skill, his most common job being leading Roman armies to victory. He is often quiet and intimidated in the presence of his family. Repressed anger is taken out on others, giving Callistus the reputation of a cold, self-centred, spoilt and argumentative Prince, despite being the least spoilt of his siblings. While his emotional skill lacks, his prowess and intuitive nature are nothing to be scoffed at!

WIP - ask me in DMs while I complete this!!

🕯️—​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back