Hi

ZadZap1

One Time Luck
Uh, hello...I'm new to this site and I was wondering if we could rp fandomes...and apparently I can't reply unless I post ten times...can someone help me?

Anyway, I'm a semi-literate rper and I mainly rp fandomes, if you want to know which just ask.

ZadZap said:
Uh, hello...I'm new to this site and I was wondering if we could rp fandomes...and apparently I can't reply unless I post ten times...can someone help me?
Anyway, I'm a semi-literate rper and I mainly rp fandomes, if you want to know which just ask.
Welcome to the site!

By replying with 10 posts, I assume you mean PMs. Users do not typically RP here on RPdom through the RP system, so that setup was created to prevent spam.

On RPdom we give users that are called Storytellers(people that want to run their games here) the ability to apply for forums, for massive projects)

That is what you see on the front of the site starting at the Fantasy category and down, all different RPs, that people may join(Depending on the ST, so you should always ask first inside that forum)

If you want a smaller RP, that are just threads, you may visit here: http://www.rpdom.com/forums/thread-roleplays/

If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff members.

this is just a little confusing to the other rp sites I've been to...maybe I'm just a little too dumb to understand it :/ but I tried to reply to someone who said something about my thread not being pg-13 because I wanted to rp yaoi pairings....this site may not be for me so I guess I should get off.

ZadZap said:
this is just a little confusing to the other rp sites I've been to...maybe I'm just a little too dumb to understand it :/ but I tried to reply to someone who said something about my thread not being pg-13 because I wanted to rp yaoi pairings....this site may not be for me so I guess I should get off.
Yeah . . sorry.

If that is all you are interested in, then this site is not for you.

RPdom is about RPing orginial freeforms that users create or using systems like dungeons and dragons, world of darkness, exalted, etc.

If you are interested in something like that then I could recommend some games if you wanted.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Yeah . . sorry.
If that is all you are interested in, then this site is not for you.

RPdom is about RPing orginial freeforms that users create or using systems like dungeons and dragons, world of darkness, exalted, etc.

If you are interested in something like that then I could recommend some games if you wanted.

[/QUOTE]
I would love recommendations...especially ones that allow fandomes...thanks...

ZadZap said:
Ah...pokemon, I'm not into pokemon...but thanks...
No problem. Other then that there is really no fandoms here on RPdom(It's not against the rules, just only stuff thats over pg13) but most users prefer to created original settings. Just look around and see if there is something you like.

How would you feel about playing as an original character? There is a section for single-thread roleplays here, with lots of regular posting, so have a look and see if you would like to join any.

Other than that, in the same section you could post a fandom setting, and see if anyone would like to join.

Alexandra said:
How would you feel about playing as an original character? There is a section for single-thread roleplays here, with lots of regular posting, so have a look and see if you would like to join any.
Other than that, in the same section you could post a fandom setting, and see if anyone would like to join.
Ah...so you can set up a fandome page? I don't really do Original characters but when I do they never stick, the rp starts to suck after a while...that's my fault I guess...and I only do male/male which isn't really allowed soo....yeah...

ZadZap said:
Ah...so you can set up a fandome page? I don't really do Original characters but when I do they never stick, the rp starts to suck after a while...that's my fault I guess...and I only do male/male which isn't really allowed soo....yeah...
No form of sexual rps, are allowed. Not just male/male are allowed.

What people like to do here are stories, adventures, etc. Quests, the sort.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]No form of sexual rps, are allowed. Not just male/male are allowed.
What people like to do here are stories, adventures, etc. Quests, the sort.

[/QUOTE]
Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back