Hi there!

PrincessOfYaoi

Yaoi FTW ~
Hey, I'm Cassie! I'm new here and I just joined yesterday. I thought I would formally introduce myself and say hi. Also, I need one more post before it becomes 10, so this is just a random hello. Like everyone on this site, I enjoy rp. If you want to rp with me or just chat, feel free to say hello. Thank you. ~ <3

Hey Cassie! I think you are going to have a good time here! We support a lot of cool roleplays around, and our community is really friendly. Now, don't just take my word for it. If you go to the OOC of any roleplay or the Chat, it will be easy to find someone who you can really connect with and share some awesome memories. Also, you can call me Glasses! What you call me can vary, as I am pretty chill about my nicknames. ^_^

So, what kind of Roleplay do you see yourself participating in? Had a good time since you first joined the ask? I ask because the first day I joined I had an awesome time in this really simple role play, and even though I was nervous, the kind people helped me out and kind of gave me the push I needed to really get out and be more confident in my play style. I hope you have a time as good as mine. :D

All in all, I hope you have a good time here and I wish you the best of luck!

I hope you have as much fun here as I've had so far. Maybe I'll even have the pleasure to role play with you later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back