Hey people!

Daydream

A mid-day dream.
Hello everyone! I'm Daydream and I've been role playing for just about over a year now, I'm also a member on Iwakuroleplay.com and I go by the username whisper. A few more things that I'll share about myself is that, I'm 13 and will be 14 in march, I am of mixed ethnicities, um my moms a liver cancer survivor and cancer runs in my family, I love running and has taken tae kwon do courses, my mom is a retired cop, my moms taught me quite a bit about self-defense, I'm pretty athletic, I love writing and art, and finally I'm hoping to make it into the school of the arts in the area where I live god willing.

Anyway here I am! And that's pretty much it about my characteristics and fact about me!

Ciao! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Now I must simply go in search for that song! And please don't give it away, this shall be a new mini quest for me! *Starts searching YouTube*

Oh and happy Valentines Day!

I'm thinking its a rocks song, and I believe I figured it out!

"Heroes" by the Floridian band Shinedown!

Yes!!! *Jumps with joy* I've only listened to a few of their songs but so far I like" if only you knew" the best, but more than anything I listen to Panic!At the disco, Fall Out Boy, The Neighbourhood, and a little bit of sleeping with the Sirens with a few more bands in the mix. What other bands do you listen to?

Welcome @Daydream . If you have any questions I should be able to answer most, so go ahead and ask. Anyway, hopefully I'll see you around some time! :)

*huggles tightly* My fellow rock fan!

And @Tripodric - Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it,but I think I almost have things down pack since this site seems really similar to Iwaku. The only difference I've seen so far is that the role plays have tabs that keeps everything more organized and makes life so much easier! But if I do think of any questions, I'll be sure to ask you!

If only they made rock like they used to...

I'm listening to a play list of my favorite rock songs as I type this as it happens (iI just realized :P ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back