Hetalian Looking for Rps!

My Name is Minemis

Never really okay
>Looking for a Hetalia rp around here! I'm new to RpNation but not new to rping. I'm online like half a day almost everyday, and I do my best to reply ASAP.<

•I'd really love to use my Oc and I mostly do Oc x Canon, and we can double if you want or if you wanna pair our Ocs up then sure! I mostly prefer fxm for her but we can also do fxf or mxm (I could just turn Fely into Felipe XD)

Human name: Fely Corazon P(rotacio). Bonifacio
Nickname(s): Phili, Philippa, Cory, Boni, Fe/Fae, Cora
Height: 4'11'' ft.
Appearance: Has kinda chin-length, not completely proper, black hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, and a somewhat petite build.
Personality: Cheerful and friendly. She smiles almost all the time, even when she's sad or has problems so that others won't get worried about her. She herself can be quite the worrywart though because of the many things going on in her country. She's always willing to lend a helping hand, but a bit hesitant when receiving the help. She cares a lot about people, much more than anyone might care for a random stranger, and might try to meddle in someone else's business at times. She'll be very polite to you at first, but the more you get to know her or the longer, the more playful and casual she will be around you. She's also very reckless at times, which could lead to her making rash decisions. Watch out, she's also very hardworking and her determination is not something to be underestimated. Though most of her problems are ones that she could easily avoid but she just gave them to herself due to her sometimes hard-headed personality. Because of what's happened to her in the past, she doesn't really see herself in a good way, which means she might have low self esteem that she tries to hide by shouting "Pinoy Pride" whenever there is some positive news regarding anyone from her country. Do NOT underestimate her height. She may or may not be able to kick ass when she wants/needs to (She's been through some stuff you won't want to go through, man. Pretty much every country has. Naturally, she at least knows how to fight.) She's some weird blend of tomboyish and girly, having interests in stuff like sports and video games but still liking pretty and cute things. She tries to act like she's everyone's older sister that can be relied on at all times but fails. She had been raised to be conservative, which would stay with her despite it having faded a little bit, so she may like sexual jokes but actual discussion of the deed makes her uncomfortable. She doesn't like showing too much skin either. She has a passion for basketball and her favorite instrument is the guitar, interests that she shares with most Filipinos.
Countries significant to her history: Spain, America, Japan (You can ask me about other countries that she may have encountered before in actual history)
Other: Cowlick on top of head (Batanes Islands in the north), scar running from left shoulder along her left arm (Philippine Trench, the 3rd Deepest Trench in the World), cross necklace (Given by Spain; Represents dominance of Roman Catholicism in the country), 3 bobby pins and 1 hair clip (All Yellow) ("Three Stars and a Sun" on the flag)

•I do literate rps and like long replies. But it doesn't have to be that long, as long as there aren't any one-liners. I also look forward to long term.

*I prefer at least a paragraph and at the very very very most a novella length reply (this is pretty rare bc you'll have to get me very hyped to invoke that much out of me for every reply)

*Just a warning that my starters are typically longer than my consecutive replies so you don't have to try to match the length of my starters

•I have a lot of ideas, all popping up in my brain everyday, but I'd appreciate it if you would share some of yours too as I feel like a blend of our ideas would make the rp even better, since it's like our mindchild or something. (That and I know that sometimes I can't make something that interesting on my own)

1. High school au where Muse A's known for doing pretty much everything for everyone and they manage to convince everyone they were okay but faints suddenly in class one day

2. Muse A comforts broken-hearted Muse B who got cheated on/broken up with

3. Childhood best friends but were separated for like ten years and then meet up again and try to catch up.

4. Thought to be a guy all this time but was actually a girl or vice versa

5. Muse A likes being a wingman and though in love with Muse B, offers to help them out when B asked A for help with someone they like.

6. Established relationship. Muse A constantly pushes themself farther and does things that are either unhealthy for them or things that they don't like because they think they're not good enough for Muse B.

7. Muse A is an isolated god-like creature but seriously needs help with knowledge of the world outside their small home and with understanding stuff like complex emotions and the morality of some actions. Muse B is the one that helps them

8. Muse A is the roommate of Muse B, who is secretly a superhero. Muse B comes back wounded from an encounter at midnight and has to sneak without waking Muse A, who may or may not have their own secrets depending on what we discuss.

9. Muse A starts having dreams where their dream self does things that they would have hated or never done and they feel very conflicted every time they wake up. Muse B helps them cope with all of that while they try to find a way to get those dreams to stop.

10. A magical mishap causes Muse A to be sent back in time and temporarily live in Muse B's past, which would help A get to understand B a bit further.

•In the case that you don't want to continue it anymore, just feel free to tell me. It hurts me even more if you just ghost me. I need closure and all that.

*No, seriously. I actually stayed up all night and cried myself to sleep because of this happening because I didn't know whether my partner was dead, going through something, or just didn't want to talk anymore.

•You can also tell me when you want to try something out during the rp (or maybe just take me by surprise if you think it won't trigger anybody) or if you want to start over. I usually don't like scrapping a current rp and then starting over but sometimes it can result in an even better experience.

*An example was a former rp partner of mine putting our characters into a car crash after the rp had relatively calmed down and they were having a fluffy day that seemed to almost overstay its welcome. The entire dynamic changed after that and I was like, "HOLY SHIT" because now Muse B's legs are broken and Muse A has to take care of them as they recover and both of them are upset about the whole thing for their own reasons and almost broke up and AAAAHHHHHHH

•And if you run out of ideas for an rp but are still interested, we can stop it momentarily to collect our thoughts and think of a way to figure things out! I'm okay with Ooc talking anyway!

•By the way! I've recently seen some people do this so I'm gonna give you a writing sample! I've seen some people state that they usually go through a person's post history to check their writing out but I have yet to actually make a legit Rp thread.

She knew that it would happen. She had been afraid it would from the very beginning. Throughout their entire relationship, she had stressed herself out worrying that she wasn't good enough for him, slowly convincing herself so. It was almost as if she anticipated it, waiting for the day it would occur. Now it had finally occured, yet...it still hurt. It hurt so badly and her poor heart almost couldn't take it.

All of her worries and her insecurities, her long sleepless nights filled with paranoia, and all of her effort to change herself to better suit his wants and needs had come crashing down on her as she watched him kiss another's lips. Her heart sank and her chest felt heavy and tight, making her feel like she was being strangled. The woman opened her mouth but found herself speechless and with her throat dry. Very hesitantly, she quietly backed away from the scene and somehow managed to drag her body out of the house and to the one place left where she felt she was still loved.

It was when she was in her worried older sister's embrace that she had finally released what she had been holding in, her body wracked with sobs as she buried her face into the older woman's chest and screamed, the pain she was feeling being evident through her voice. She was a mess in her sister's arms, crying out incomprehensible sentences as she clung tightly onto the other's shoulders, almost digging her nails into them enough to draw blood as her own shoulders trembled from the hiccuping she was soon doing from how she lacked proper control of her breathing.

*Another warning that even in OOC chat I might still gush over whatever I know about Philippine history so if you don't like that, feel free to tell me so I'll avoid rambling about the stuff that won't be important to the rp anyways.

>If you think we'll be a great match then just hit me up! I'm always open! Feel free to just PM me and we can discuss as much as we like!<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back