• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hero Corp Inc.

Carl

Not A Llama...
Feel free to use this thread for any OOC matters you want to discuss or talk about.

Don't forget to 'tag' someone you want to talk to or discuss with. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Space Bard

This will be a casual-detailed RP in writing style. Meaning I won't set many limitations or benchmarks as far as quantity goes...

(One-Liners or a post lacking in quality and quantity are not tolerated > Warning to edit will be given beforehand. If it happens again, you will be removed from the RP in order to keep things fun and interesting for the other participants.)

While I will be relatively lenient and easy going on this, I do expect to see the members putting in effort and actual desire to roleplay in this RP. If that's not the case > See above italic text.

Why the raised question though, Space Bard, the RP hasn't started yet after all?

Carl said:
@Space Bard
This will be a casual-detailed RP in writing style. Meaning I won't set many limitations or benchmarks as far as quantity goes...

(One-Liners or a post lacking in quality and quantity are not tolerated > Warning to edit will be given beforehand. If it happens again, you will be removed from the RP in order to keep things fun and interesting for the other participants.)

While I will be relatively lenient and easy going on this, I do expect to see the members putting in effort and actual desire to roleplay in this RP. If that's not the case > See above italic text.

Why the raised question though, Space Bard, the RP hasn't started yet after all?
It's just that the profiles so far are ones you'd find in a simple rp? Profile effort is generally an indication of the types of posts you're gonna write. I was gonna go all out but It's not really worth it if others aren't going to :/ I was counting on a certain level I guess is all. But if this is not that I wish it well all the same! I'll just keep looking.

[QUOTE="Space Bard]It's just that the profiles so far are ones you'd find in a simple rp? Profile effort is generally an indication of the types of posts you're gonna write. I was gonna go all out but It's not really worth it if others aren't going to :/ I was counting on a certain level I guess is all. But if this is not that I wish it well all the same! I'll just keep looking.

[/QUOTE]
sorry senpai, pls don't kill me! D: Though I am still working on it.

It's up to you, but I'm going to make a decent Char Sheet regardless.

Also keep in mind that the ones who clearly haven't given his/their character sheet any real thought, won't be accepted either way.

I rather play with less people but who are genuinely interested and can put out some quality posts, than go for a large group just to have people playing in the rp...Any; Day; Of;The; Week.

I'm fairly convinced I'd enjoy roleplaying with you @Space Bard, but there are always other roleplays where we can rp together ey hah.

@ScarletHood don't get me wrong i'm not trying to judge anyone!

@Carl mmmm, that's reassuring at least. I'll throw my hat in at least I mean I've got the power idea well lined out anyway.

@Space Bard That's good news! Looking forward to reading your CS ^.^

Now...Back to designing my CS. :)

Talk to y'all soon (I think after either Space Bard or myself finish my CS as last; I'll write my Opening Post up and tag everyone who was accepted so everyone's aware of the launch.)

Hey seeing as how all of you are opm fans and we don't have anything to do until the rp started, wanna chat about it?

Like for example how absolutely perfect the fight scenes have been in the anime *_* like omg the genos v saitama in episode 5 is just perfect

Finished my CS, @Space Bard

Let me know if you're still posting yours or if you decided against it.

To know whether or not I can go ahead and write the Opening Post. :)

@Carl i should be done with it by tonight but if you wanted to start ahead without me you can post and I can finish and you can accept me later?

on second examination I'll have to catch you later in another rp, I've just realized i'm going to be especially busy all week, which is a bad way to begin a roleplay

What exactly would you like me to add? I can't find any pictures of what I imagine Caspar to look like, and I am a godawful artist. If you want more elaboration, then I am sure I can do that. Although I feel that writing too much for my character's personality kind of limits me a lot. More detail in the backstory I can do, but pictures I can't because nothing is even close to what I see in my head. I guess I can find an image of a face of some kind and just roll with it, if you're going to try and skin me if I don't have an image.

I will say this. Caspar is not even close to my best written character. If you really want me to, I'll just make a different character. I do want to keep the genetic modification part, though. I could just apply it to a different character, and maybe make the powers a little more interesting. Whatever changes you want me to make, just tell me. Simply saying 'make it better' is the worst advice possible. You didn't quite say that, but you understand my meaning.

@Thepotatogod

@Thesmashbro

Both updated/editted Character Sheets were good to go, and accepted. :)

@Fezzes

I think my main gripe with the character sheet posted was that I realised it was far from the best, or even standard, ideas/concepts you could come up with (in addition to its lay-out).

Which is why I worded my reasoning with: 'if you really want to play in this RP that is...' or something along those lines.

Pictures and lay-out are not really important, but it adds a little flavor, not that it's mandatory though; I'll leave that up to you.

I would however like to see something original and which has been given some thought, to make it a fun character to rp with and as.

I'm fairly sure I'd enjoy roleplaying with you if you'd get into it, so let me know when/if you make another character and I'll give it another read. :)

Cheers @ all, the opening post should be done quite soon. ^^

Fair enough. I do want to participate, mind you. I'll make a character when I get home. Won't be almost mindless like last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back