Hello.

Chihiro

Socially Awkward Blacksmith
I'm Chihiro. Some call me Rin. I hate clothes, and I love food.

Glad to be here.

Welcome. Say, you're not being stalked by a tiny paper bird, are you?

I'm sure one of our glorious mods will be along soon to furnish you with the usual slew of useful and delicious links.

So, while we're waiting, what kind of games do you like? I might be able to suggest something good.

Chihiro said:
I'm Chihiro. Some call me Rin. I hate clothes, and I love food.
Glad to be here.
Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy your stay here :) !

If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

You can find out which games are looking for new players here.

Games that need new players to get started here and a master list of all the RPs on the site here.

Do let me know if you need anything and if you liked any of the games :) !

Hi, Rin :)

They call me Wolf. I also like food :P

Welcome to RPdom! May you fit in quickly and get started in a game of your choice.

Grey said:
Welcome. Say, you're not being stalked by a tiny paper bird, are you?
I'm sure one of our glorious mods will be along soon to furnish you with the usual slew of useful and delicious links.

So, while we're waiting, what kind of games do you like? I might be able to suggest something good.
I really like RPGs and fantasy. Anything where I can play as my #1 character, Lillum. Succubi yay!

The Dark Wizard]Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy your stay here :) ! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other [URL="http://www.rpdom.com/threads/rpdom-staff-list.53447/ said:
staff members[/URL].

You can find out which games are looking for new players here.

Games that need new players to get started here and a master list of all the RPs on the site here.

Do let me know if you need anything and if you liked any of the games :) !
Thank you for the help! I'm a little nervous to pop into any games, and I apologize for my prolonged absence. I joined right before the holidays, and it's been very hectic.

Chihiro said:
Thank you for the help! I'm a little nervous to pop into any games, and I apologize for my prolonged absence. I joined right before the holidays, and it's been very hectic.
No problem!

Welcome back and take your time getting into the site. If you need anything just let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back