hello ♡

lavenderblue

princess

i'm new and really like to roleplay.

i've never roleplayed on this site before, but i am looking forward to soon.

i like to play just the female character usually, but will occasionally double up.

i like romantic roleplays. fluffy or dramatic.

and i do have some storylines/plots we can go off of if you're interested.

yeah....i think that's it!

i would love to chat or maybe roleplay with you!

Well that's great I'm a huge fan of doubling only because I play the male a lot but I love playing the girl too.

:) I hope you like it here!

I'm new to it all too,

Welcome to the site! :D I think I may have seen you around before, so I hope that's the case and you're navigating through the Nation like a pro already! From my experience, there are plenty of people interested in fluffy/dramatic romance RPs (I happen to be one of them, heh..) So once again, welcome aboard and feel free to chat with me if you have questions or are in need of a friend/possible partner :)

Welcome there! I do wish to RP with you! If you want a romantic RP just PM me okay or tell me okay! Welcome to this site!

Hello lavenderblue,

Welcome to Roleplay Nation (RPNation, RpN)! I'm glad that I have stumbled upon your thread in the Introductions forum. My name is Carter, and I'm a fellow on the site, very nice to meet you lavenderblue! I'm going to link you over to the rules if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

-Carter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back