Hello to all fellow Roleplayers!

Arcana_Maxima

Seeker of Magic
Hello to the many fellow Roleplayers here on RP Nation,

My name is Jacky, but feel free to call me by my Roleplaying name, 'Arcana Maxima'. I am a roleplayer of 13 years now who started roleplaying back in 2003 with version 3.5 of Dungeons and Dragons. I have since then expanded my horizons from D&D to different LARPs, but stopped after 12 years because of work. I have got back into Roleplay around this time last year, and I found this forum so I can get some ideas on what roleplays to ease me back into it. I am willing to help anyone with character creation, setting for their Roleplay and various others.

For those that are wandering as well, I will be posting about my old Roleplay character in the appropriate thread.

Looking forward to seeing all the many characters that everyone creates, and seeing how this community grows more.

Well happy to have you Arcana Maxima I hope you can make RPN your roleplay home. I look forward to seeing you around.

My name is Jacky, but feel free to call me by my Roleplaying name, 'Arcana Maxima'. I am a roleplayer of 13 years now who started roleplaying back in 2003 with version 3.5 of Dungeons and Dragons. I have since then expanded my horizons from D&D to different LARPs, but stopped after 12 years because of work. I have got back into Roleplay around this time last year, and I found this forum so I can get some ideas on what roleplays to ease me back into it. I am willing to help anyone with character creation, setting for their Roleplay and various others.

For those that are wandering as well, I will be posting about my old Roleplay character in the appropriate thread.

Looking forward to seeing all the many characters that everyone creates, and seeing how this community grows more.

Pleased to meet you JACKY!!
I am FLUFF!!

Arcana Maxima, huh? Interesting name!

Some history you have there.
Glad to have you back after your hiatus!

I'm pleased to have you here in RPN!!

How are you doing??
Better than me I HOPE!

Feel free to contact me if anything!
Hope to catch you around!

[=

Well happy to have you Arcana Maxima I hope you can make RPN your roleplay home. I look forward to seeing you around.

Happy to be here, thank you :)

Pleased to meet you JACKY!!
I am FLUFF!!

Arcana Maxima, huh? Interesting name!

Some history you have there.
Glad to have you back after your hiatus!

I'm pleased to have you here in RPN!!

How are you doing??
Better than me I HOPE!

Feel free to contact me if anything!
Hope to catch you around!

[=

Thank you for the warm welcome Fluff :D

A bit of history yeah, old RP group gave the name to me because of how stupidly OP my first OC was haha.
Thank you :D

Not so good, feeling quite icky right now but happy to be here on RPN.

Will do :)

Welcome to RPN! 13 years, wow, that's some experience you've got there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back