Hello there! :3

jellymints

One Time Luck
Hi there! I'm Jellymints, Jelly, Mints, or Andoral from another RP site. You can call me either one of those aliases, I don't mind c: I'm 18 and I'm from Australia. I'm new to this forum, but certainly not role-playing. I'm typically (but not only) involved in fandom-related role-plays, such as Harry Potter, Dragon Age, TLK (The Lion King), and many, many others.

On a more personal note, my favourite shows are:
Peaky Blinders, Masters of Sex, GoT, and Will and Grace.

That's all for now, I guess! Hope to see you 'round (●´ω`●)

Welcome Jellymints, to RpNation! (I LOVE GoT, although I prefer the books)

Glad to have you with us and I hope you plan on staying!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to RPN! Be sure to read the rules ( ;) )

And as for having fun on RPN I suggest using the shoutbox and teamspeak for optimum funitude for both planning RPs and getting to know members.

An Australian? If I remember correctly Pooka is Austrailian too but I don't really speak to him. As for fandom related roleplays there is an entire forum for it so you can totally check it out. Everyone here is friendly so don't be afraid to jump in on the chatbox and say hi! If you have questions there is an FAQ section and there is always the staff that can help you (such as @Kagura)

Godman873 said:
Welcome to RPN! Be sure to read the rules ( ;) )
And as for having fun on RPN I suggest using the shoutbox and teamspeak for optimum funitude for both planning RPs and getting to know members.

An Australian? If I remember correctly Pooka is Austrailian too but I don't really speak to him. As for fandom related roleplays there is an entire forum for it so you can totally check it out. Everyone here is friendly so don't be afraid to jump in on the chatbox and say hi! If you have questions there is an FAQ section and there is always the staff that can help you (such as @Kagura)
Thank you for the warm welcome, Godman873! I'll be sure to check those out ( :) )

Welcome to RPN!

...Although I'm not sure if I'm in a position to welcome anyone, since I'm also new... ._.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Welcome to RPN, Jelly :) Glad to have ya!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Elle! :3

Mikaru said:
Welcome to RPN!
...Although I'm not sure if I'm in a position to welcome anyone, since I'm also new... ._.
Still appreciate the welcome, Mikaru! Also, welcome to you, too. Hope we run into each other around the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back