Hello ;p

Kanra Shizaya

Hewwo... I'm Kanra Shizaya, and I'm new to RPing... Please don't hate me for being a noob, as I expect to make a lot of noobish mistakes .-. I do have experience in literature, meaning I should make very few mistakes though I expect still make some... Thank you for taking the time to read my little introduction, and I think I will just head to another place now so I don't struggle on an introduction any longer... I did only spend around five minutes here though, so please ignore me and my silliness ;p

~ Kanra Shizaya

Hi there and welcome! folks around here call me VIska.

I'm still kinda new here, but I'm on almost every night after 10 PM my time.

So let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get settled in, or feel more comfortable.

Don't worry about being new, literally everyone has to start somewhere, and it's ok. ( :) )

Also let me know if you have any trouble finding a role play buddy.

Ide be happy to volunteer.

And don't be afraid to just hit me up for a normal chat if you want some one to talk to.

(<3) ~Viska

Hello and Welcome to RPN, I hope to see you around and if you have any problems I'm sure multiple people would be willing to help you though I'm sure you'll learn over time as well.

Thank you Risk, viska, and SamieltheMDS. I look forward to becoming a part of this website, and thank you for the offer viska. I would love to roleplay with you, if you don't mind ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back