Hello, my name is Shana Adachi.

Shana

Who cares about what I promote my self to be?

Hello, I am a 17 year old girl that lives in Japan,Tokyo. It is a pleasure to meet you all, I like to draw, listen to music, and sometimes I go jogging. I have joined this site in the hopes of furthering my writing (And English) skills, if there are any Role Plays you would recommend please do tell, I would appreciate it, I look forward to my time here, short or long. Thank you for having me, and thank you for taking the time to read

:) .

Hey Shana! Welcome to RpN! Its great to have you and I think you will have a good time! I saw you around the Chat, so I am sure you know how friendly the community is. I wish you the best of luck with your time here, and I have confidence that you won't have much of a problem with having fun and growing here in a wide variety of skills! ^_^

DamagedGlasses said:
Hey Shana! Welcome to RpN! Its great to have you and I think you will have a good time! I saw you around the Chat, so I am sure you know how friendly the community is. I wish you the best of luck with your time here, and I have confidence that you won't have much of a problem with having fun and growing here in a wide variety of skills! ^_^
Thank you for your kind words, DamagedGlasses.

Hi Shana! Welcome and I am glad to have met you in Chat. Sometimes Shiro talks in third person...you can also call her El. I have a couple role plays still accepting if you want to check them out (both are fantasy, both linked below). It's a pleasure to meet you *hands red bean bun* and I hope to talk to you further, friend! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back