Hello, [Insert Name Here]. I'll be in your, hopefully, benevolent care.

Rari

The Uninterested Maou
So, yeah, here I am. My name is Rari, and this is my attempt at actually breaking into something I enjoy doing. Let the Noob Alert Flags drop, because I am virtually new to role-playing. I'm not completely new, as I at least know the basics. But, seeing as I've only actually done this with a single group before, and even then it lasted all of a single session.... Sooo, yeah. Pretty new. But that one session did spark a single thought in my head "Hey, I like doing this... Well, maybe not with these people, but I like role-playing.". Which has lead me here after browsing a few websites, hoping to find interesting ideas and people who are patient with someone going through a bit of a learning curve.

Enough about mein nooby-ness, and a little bit about what I like to do. I enjoy writing a great deal, and usually do so whenever a certain mood strikes me. Video-games are a passion to me, though some certain games *cough* Call of Duty *cough* cause me to start saying somewhat... Profane things. Moving on, I love Japanese culture. Anime and Light Novels take up a great deal of my free-time. I read pretty often as well. Visual Novels are amazing. And as for my personality, I will let my words and characters speak for me on that regard.

Types of role-plays I like? Fantasy, top of the list. Magic for the win, science can take someplace lower than that. But, as long as the idea interests me, I'm willing to try just about anything. Action and romance are pretty much my favorite genres to everything really. And, I would very much like to learn dice role-playing seeing as Dungeons and Dragons intrigued me a while back. That's all I can think of to say sooo... If you want to know anything about me ask a question, and you'll most-likely get an answer.

Bye, bye, for now. - Rari

From one new member to another, I welcome you. I hope that you find the pleasure that you seek, and from what I gather, you should fit in easily. It's a pleasure to meet you and have you here.

Take care and God bless.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking here.

I'm usually the go-to where dice are concerned, so just nudge me if you need something.

Hello Rari ^_^

I am also new to RPing but have been interested in the concept for quite awhile. This site has some great guides and tutorials within the forums. My three favorite so far are...

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/how-to-create-characters-how-to-guide.64256/#post-1960732

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/roleplaying-word-guide.34748/#post-1182048

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/protip-show-dont-tell.81350/#post-2369727

If you find any other advice please let me know! I like to be well read on a topic before I begin.

Hey Rari!

I'm new too! Your comment about Call of Duty profanity made me chuckle, I can very much appreciate the game-rage issues ( ;) )

I love fantasy too, and especially action adventures, so who knows maybe we'll bump into each other in a game sometime...

@ Illusica - that's a really useful list of tutorials. I somehow managed to miss these, so thanks a lot! I especially like the character one, since I don't know about you, but I find it all too easy to over-complicate stuff rather than focusing on the key aspects.

Magpie said:
Hey Rari!
I'm new too! Your comment about Call of Duty profanity made me chuckle, I can very much appreciate the game-rage issues ( ;) )

I love fantasy too, and especially action adventures, so who knows maybe we'll bump into each other in a game sometime...

@ Illusica - that's a really useful list of tutorials. I somehow managed to miss these, so thanks a lot! I especially like the character one, since I don't know about you, but I find it all too easy to over-complicate stuff rather than focusing on the key aspects.
Glad I could help and haha I completely agree... I have a big issue with over complicating xD Which is probably why I absorb so much information before jumping in. I have yet to actually RP yet but I'm getting there!

Hey, nice to meet you Rari. I'm new here so I may not be the best to introduce you to the site and all, but I hope you have fun. Maybe we'll even see each other around since our interests align

Users who are viewing this thread

Back