• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners

CoreyXIX

BA Freakin' Overlord
I'm looking to do some 1x1 RPing with some people. I got a few things I need to put out there in advance though:

• I usually have work Tuesdays and Thursdays (US Eastern Time), so don't expect a lot of replies those two days from me. I may have work other days too, my schedule is a little inconsistent.
  • I'm only good at playing male characters.
  • My favorite type of roleplaying genres are fantasy and/or medieval. If you can pitch an interesting enough concept to me outside of those two things I'll likely be willing to give it a shot.
  • I prefer RPing with people who don't regularly post one-line messages. I prefer having having something I can work with and I know you do too.

Other than that I don't have many other preferences. I'm not likely to do something in a Fandom RP I know nothing about. I'm very familiar with the following though:

• Diablo
  • Metal Gear series (Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear, Metal Gear Rising, etc.)
  • Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder settings
  • Borderlands
  • Halo
  • .hack (original and G.U.)

Anybody willing can contact me here in the thread or via PM and we can set something up. I have a couple of half-formed concept floating around in my head but nothing worth posting about yet.

I'll send you a PM so we can set something up if you're interested. Hang on a moment please.

Hey, I can do a medieval style rp if you are interested. Or if you wish to do something else to your liking. Want me to pm you?

Yeah, go ahead and Pm me please Theresa. I'm rapid-firing PMs to other at the moment and don't want to get things mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back