Hello Cuties◕‿- ~❤

Metanoia

♡ ♕ Primadonna ♕ ♡
Hello babes! Nice to meet all of you. If you're reading this then you took the time to read my intro, and that's really sweet of you tbh, thank you! Guess I'll give you a bit of background on me, cause why not.

boutoi

I'm 17 (I'm a scorpio js)

❥ I really like pink (If it wasn't obvious enough ha)

❥ Is obsessed with cute things (Like really cute emoticons for instance (●´ω`●))

❥ Professional Yaoi/Yuri Fangirl (If only this was a job ugh)

❥ O̶t̶a̶k̶u̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶s̶h̶

❥ Bisexual af

❥ Really shy(⊙﹏⊙✿) But I swear I'm super friendly when you get to know me ●v●

❥ I can't stand ignorance(✿◠‿◠)

❥ I listen too a variety of music, but mostly:
Post-Hardcore Rock, J-rock, Some J-pop, Rock , R&B

Bands:

• Pierce The Veil
  • Sleeping with Sirens
  • You Me At Six
  • For All Those Sleeping
  • Echosmith
  • Outline In Color
  • That's Outrageous
  • Amnity Affliction
  • Ice Nine Kills
  • A Skylit Drive
  • Bring Me The Horizon (I'm Not A super huge over obsessive fan, But their music is great)

hings 'lloleplay

I'll roleplay just about anything, I'm very open minded. Though I'm mostly into Fantasy/Realistic stuff. If I don't respond, or if I respond late (Although it will be rare tbh) it will most likely be due to stuff in IRL, or I have several other rps to do. I always respond back though,just give me some time. Usually I only do detailed or casual rps.

THANKS FOR READING
270c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Metanoia, welcome to RpN :3

Be sure to check the FAQs and Rules. Feel free to ask anything that you don't understand.

[QUOTE="Emiya Shin]Hi Metanoia, welcome to RpN :3
Be sure to check the FAQs and Rules. Feel free to ask anything that you don't understand.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info ! I'll check them out in a giffy :3

Mayumi said:
Hey there. Welcome to RpN
Thanks for the welcome hun :3

Welcome to the magical world of RP nation! We're totally twins by the way, my friends are usually so confused because I'm always obsessing over cute pastel things but listening to hard core rock and indie rock haha

VintageBlues said:
Welcome to the magical world of RP nation! We're totally twins by the way, my friends are usually so confused because I'm always obsessing over cute pastel things but listening to hard core rock and indie rock haha
Thanks for the welcome, and omg same! People are always surprised when they find out what I listen to. It's like, can't I like super cute things, while listening to something really badass? ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

Metanoia said:
  • Bring Me The Horizon (I'm Not A super huge over obsessive fan, But their music is great)
*slides into thread*

Oh, hello friend.

I heard BMTH yes does approve.

Ahaha, it's the only band that I like pretty much all of their songs, which is ESPECIALLY impressive because they've changed their style so much since their first album, and compare that to the stuff they're releasing now...

unf

But... but anyway. xD

Hey Metanoia, welcome to the site! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I think you'll come to find our community here is super friendly and I think you'll fit right in.

If you ever have any questions about navigating the site or otherwise, please contact me whatever way you're most comfortable with and I would be more than happy to help you out. (❁´ω`❁)

Pine said:
*slides into thread*
Oh, hello friend.

I heard BMTH yes does approve.

Ahaha, it's the only band that I like pretty much all of their songs, which is ESPECIALLY impressive because they've changed their style so much since their first album, and compare that to the stuff they're releasing now...

unf

But... but anyway. xD

Hey Metanoia, welcome to the site! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I think you'll come to find our community here is super friendly and I think you'll fit right in.

If you ever have any questions about navigating the site or otherwise, please contact me whatever way you're most comfortable with and I would be more than happy to help you out. (❁´ω`❁)
I was actually listening to their older stuff the other day, and I have to agree it's a huge sound difference .o. , I kind of like their older music slightly more tbh, and the screams give me goose bumps in the best way possible ahh (✿ ♥‿♥). Thanks for the welcome btw, and you'll be the first person I ask for help if I need anything (▰˘◡˘▰)

Winterized said:
Welcome from one newbie to another!
Thanks! And I love your profile picture, where is it from?(OuO)

Metanoia said:
I was actually listening to their older stuff the other day, and I have to agree it's a huge sound difference .o. , I kind of like their older music slightly more tbh, and the screams give me goose bumps in the best way possible ahh (✿ ♥‿♥). Thanks for the welcome btw, and you'll be the first person I ask for help if I need anything (▰˘◡˘▰)

Thanks! And I love your profile picture, where is it from?(OuO)
VY2, codenamed Yuuma, is the second from the avatarless VY series of Vocaloids,

What up tho!~ Welcome to the best RP sight on the web as of right now! Sadly, there's not 'a lot' of detailed RP's, but there are hosted projects. If you ever need a co-owner/helper for one of your future RP's, just let me know! I tend to be a lot more motivated to work on a RP that is owned by someone else. (>A>) <3

Winterized said:
VY2, codenamed Yuuma, is the second from the avatarless VY series of Vocaloids,
I knew I recognized it from some where! My friend, has him as a lock screen xD

Brown said:
What up tho!~ Welcome to the best RP sight on the web as of right now! Sadly, there's not 'a lot' of detailed RP's, but there are hosted projects. If you ever need a co-owner/helper for one of your future RP's, just let me know! I tend to be a lot more motivated to work on a RP that is owned by someone else. (>A>) <3
Thanks for the welcome aye! And i'll definitely hit you up if I need help with a future rp (OuO)

Metanoia said:
Hello babes! Nice to meet all of you. If you're reading this then you took the time to read my intro, and that's really sweet of you tbh, thank you! Guess I'll give you a bit of background on me, cause why not.
boutoi

I'm 17 (I'm a scorpio js)

❥ I really like pink (If it wasn't obvious enough ha)

❥ Is obsessed with cute things (Like really cute emoticons for instance (●´ω`●))

❥ Professional Yaoi/Yuri Fangirl (If only this was a job ugh)

❥ O̶t̶a̶k̶u̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶s̶h̶

❥ Bisexual af

❥ Really shy(⊙﹏⊙✿) But I swear I'm super friendly when you get to know me ●v●

❥ I can't stand ignorance(✿◠‿◠)

❥ I listen too a variety of music, but mostly:
Post-Hardcore Rock, J-rock, Some J-pop, Rock , R&B

Bands:

• Pierce The Veil
  • Sleeping with Sirens
  • You Me At Six
  • For All Those Sleeping
  • Echosmith
  • Outline In Color
  • That's Outrageous
  • Amnity Affliction
  • Ice Nine Kills
  • A Skylit Drive

hings 'lloleplay

I'll roleplay just about anything, I'm very open minded. Though I'm mostly into Fantasy/Realistic stuff. If I don't respond, or if I respond late (Although it will be rare tbh) it will most likely be due to stuff in IRL, or I have several other rps to do. I always respond back though,just give me some time. Usually I only do detailed or casual rps.

THANKS FOR READING
270c.png
WELCOME TO RPNATION

HAVE FUN

TOMATOPUMKIN GREETS YOUUUU

Metanoia said:
I started out listening to Sempiternal, so that stuff is a++ imo.

It's taken me a long time to get accustomed to songs that are purely screaming, but after listening to Count Your Blessings a couple of times, I fell in love with it.

Even though I CAN listen to the old stuff and still enjoy it (I should try listening to Suicide Season more but they have that little break in the middle where it's just them talking which is one thing that irks me), I'm still a sucker for screaming [or rap] +clean lyrics, which is why There is a Hell [etc.] is probably my favorite right now. (‘∀’●)♡

The choruses are just so perfect and gah Don't Go is so emotional and hnng.

but also and the snakes start to sing

but mostly don't go

Oh, but their music videos early on are hilariously bad. xD

but yes yes glad to hear that (⁎⚈᷀᷁▿⚈᷀᷁⁎)

Pine said:
I started out listening to Sempiternal, so that stuff is a++ imo.
It's taken me a long time to get accustomed to songs that are purely screaming, but after listening to Count Your Blessings a couple of times, I fell in love with it.

Even though I CAN listen to the old stuff and still enjoy it (I should try listening to Suicide Season more but they have that little break in the middle where it's just them talking which is one thing that irks me), I'm still a sucker for screaming [or rap] +clean lyrics, which is why There is a Hell [etc.] is probably my favorite right now. (‘∀’●)♡

The choruses are just so perfect and gah Don't Go is so emotional and hnng.

but also and the snakes start to sing

but mostly don't go

Oh, but their music videos early on are hilariously bad. xD

but yes yes glad to hear that (⁎⚈᷀᷁▿⚈᷀᷁⁎)
I know right! Sempiternal is amazing, it was my first album from them. Sleepwalking and Can you feel My Heart, are my favorite songs from it (✿◠‿◠). And agreed, the break in the middle of the song irks me as well, I usually skip that part tbh. And when I heard Don't Go for the first time I actually got really teary eyed, especially when I found out what the song was written about , it's heart breaking :/ .

Actually went to watch their first their first music video cause you said that, and can I just say, why did they think that the whole black and white vintage look was a good idea? Idk if it's my sucky vision or what, but I can hardly see what's going on in that video besides them jumping into the crowds xD .

Also, is that lucas in your profile pic(。◕‿◕。)?

Derpestein said:
WELCOME TO RPNATION
HAVE FUN

TOMATOPUMKIN GREETS YOUUUU
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME !!

Metanoia said:
I know right! Sempiternal is amazing, it was my first album from them. Sleepwalking and Can you feel My Heart, are my favorite songs from it (✿◠‿◠). And agreed, the break in the middle of the song irks me as well, I usually skip that part tbh. And when I heard Don't Go for the first time I actually got really teary eyed, especially when I found out what the song was written about , it's heart breaking :/ .
Actually went to watch their first their first music video cause you said that, and can I just say, why did they think that the whole black and white vintage look was a good idea? Idk if it's my sucky vision or what, but I can hardly see what's going on in that video besides them jumping into the crowds xD .

Also, is that lucas in your profile pic(。◕‿◕。)?
Man, for Sempiternal, I can't pick a favorite.

I really do love both of those songs, but I also like the bonus track Deathbeds... and Empire... I could go on. haha

The only one on that album that I'm not totally in love with is Antivist.

It gets a little annoying tbh.

I would skip it too, but I'm usually listening on youtube and using a touch screen, so by the time I click my way over there, trying to figure out where precisely I would need to skip to, it... it's too late. (。•́︿•̀。)

Yeah, that song is just so powerful.

I get excited just by listening to it only because it sounds so damn good.

Classical instrumentation + metal(/screaming) stuff?

Unf.

The reason behind the song (presumably, because I've heard that Oli always says to make the songs mean something to yourself because you won't ever figure out what it means to him *shrugs*) is really interesting and kind of explains how the song got to be so... wow.

Not gonna' lie though, it's been kind of vaguely inspiring me to write about something similar to that (still working that out).

Also when I read that when they were recording Count Your Blessings, they were mostly fucking around in some... house thing they rented (apparently they could have made the album sound a lot better...?) I kind of want to do some role play for a band that went off somewhere similarly secluded to record an album... but unfortunately around the time I thought about that, a similar (and really well constructed, I might add) role play beat me to the punch, and I don't want to seem like I'm copying just because they had limited spots or w/e. lol

also i'm definitely in too many role plays right now i should not try making another omg

and their role play looks better and more organized anyway lmao

What video was that ? xD

I only just watched Pray For Plagues, which was basically those dorks trying to act cool or something.

Yes yes correct, it's Lucas. (⌒▽⌒)☆

Have you played Mother 3 too, or ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back