Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

I am fine with either, just how much stuff about our past needs to be revealed.

Everything and nothing, it'll be optional. If you want something revealed just tell me and I'll see if I can integrate it into the story.

I also lost count of who wanted what so I'll make a poll

@The Suspicious Eye- you are aware, however, that in freeform RP side-ventures won't be over quickly. ESPECIALLY if any sort of character-growth is to be involved. Have you thought of any measures to guide as along with some measure of speed so we don't get stuck?

@The Suspicious Eye- you are aware, however, that in freeform RP side-ventures won't be over quickly. ESPECIALLY if any sort of character-growth is to be involved. Have you thought of any measures to guide as along with some measure of speed so we don't get stuck?

Im thinking this will take about a week it's a haunted mansion style so anyone who can't be there for a day just got trapped in one of its many traps and is returned when the player comes back. Character growth is optional and it would be small. Also anyone with multiple characters doesn't have to use all of them. It may be easier to use just one.

Since peaceful times is where we slow down, when you reach the house it's non-stop horror. If I feel that it's slowing down I might throw a trap door under you all or send a large virus dog to kill you. If you get lost then I'll make something to lead you.

The story starts at the basement and you need to move up quickly. Otherwise someone might die. Any cheating will be met with severe punishment. So no teleporting.

It will end on or the day after Halloween night (depending on if I go to a party).

Sounds cool, you COULD make an all new thread for it, would that help anything?

Well.... If someone dies I don't think it should be cannon.... because we all kind of have plans for these characters....

Sorry guys. I was feeling ready to come back and participate and like I had my life under control and then my grandmother died. 

Have halloween fun without me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back