Half-Breed Institution

Shog said:
You don't ever reach the point of full monster form. Sorry. I realized i need to edit my paper now so I will clear my notifications and get back to reading Characters at home.
That makes this so much easier Yay!

@Shog Edited

Okay now I'm done :P

Okay NOW I'm done

@Shog Is it ok if I change Danny's sheet to say that fire can't burn her? Currently, with the wording, fire can hurt her if she is afraid of it, but I think it would be reasonable to say she cannot be burned since one of her abilities will be to set her entire body on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shog Is the way I have the wording on limiting Kira's invisibility acceptable at this point? And I did ask a question on speed... the wiki says thestrals are faster than the fastest broom. How fast would you think would be reasonable for this? Please don't ask me what I think! I just want to know what you find acceptable so I can just get the character finished and accepted at this point. I am done arguing. You tell me what you consider acceptable and I will make it so.

Shog said:
Accepted.
So, what made you change your mind and finally decide for my acceptance?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

I will get back to reading characters in a sec, but I need to clear a few other things up.

@Hales I already thought that was the case considering you can light on fire, so yah.

@Kyra The wording is good (from what I remember) for invisibility. I am not really all that good at estimating speed, but maybe like 50 mph in the air and the speed of a horse on ground?

@PlaguedWithInsanity I accepted you because you did make the changes I requested. I saw this today at lunch and it never occurred to me that you actually changed anything during the debacle last night. This is all assuming you are still interested.

@Kyra

7c5f9405e927ce4c84ad8af87e576f81.jpg

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/170/c/8/deer_girl_by_nerinfox-d3jatwz.jpg[/URL]
Height: 6'9'' She keeps her normal height but her horns make her a good foot taller Weight: 138lbs

Powers: Full listing here. Anli has the ability to walk on water, be fire resistant, and able to repel dark energy (not shadows or physical attacks). She has a enhanced condition so she is stronger, faster and has enhanced senses. She can wind walk (aka:fly), breathe fire, bestow luck (full healing in this case). Can calm a crowd of people or animals and gets stronger the more peaceful the environment. Although she has many powers, she hardly uses the offensive ones preferring to help people rather than harm them.

Personality: Anli is somewhat opposite of what a Qilin should be like. She is extremely aggravated when she's stuck in a crowd and hates being around most people. She didn't know why they just gave off such a horrible feeling. She isn't one to pick fights, so she tried her best to stay away from others. She prefers to spend time either in the large forest behind her grandmother's shrine or around her close friends. Anli has a strong bond to those she approves of. She is willing to do anything to protect them and will come to their side when they are in need. She doesn't know why she feels so strongly for them, but continues to protect them and wish them happiness. She steers sway from meat, she would never eat it as a child so she has not ever tasted any meat. (Even Bacon!( :o ))

Other:

So in the link you provided for powers, that is just for reference; correct? Also, would you mind removing fire breath? I only ask this because there is a lot of fire based powers already in use.

[/SPOILER]

Shog said:
So in the link you provided for powers, that is just for reference; correct? Also, would you mind removing fire breath? I only ask this because there is a lot of fire based powers already in use.
Yes and done.

Peaceswore said:
Name: Aouli (ah-oh-OO-lee) Hale
Age (15-17): 15

Place of origin: Hawaii

Human appearance: View attachment 105562

Max is 5"9 and weighs 118 pounds

Monster Name: Keravnos

Monster appearance: (Couldn't find a good half human/electric dragon pic) Currently he can have electric feathers come out of his back.(the stronger he gets the more feathers he gains). His nails also grow. He also gains electric blue scales that go from his elbow to his finger tips, from his ankle to his thigh (only on the outside the scales on his legs do not cover the entire leg),around his eye to his ears and from his underarm to his waist. His ears turn electric blue and become pointer and his teeth become sharper. He also grows a tail that goes down to his ankles. In this from he weighs 171 and his height is 7"4 (He never changes into below pic, That pic is just a reference as to how his feather look like and the color of his scales) View attachment 105565

Power(s): He can use electricity. Currently he can use it to give him a small speed boost. Ie the average human runs fifteen miles an hour he can run twenty (will increase later). He can send sparks from his finger tips that can shock someone but the most he can do right now is make someone's hair stand on end. Resistant to electrical attacks.

In his half form. The feathers attract electricity around him making it if someone touches the feather they get shocked. If a feather is pulled out it will burst into electricity and be replaced after a certain amount of time. His hearing increases, also if he bites someone they once again get electrocuted. His scales are like an armor, making him a bit durable to attacks. Also if he is attacked with electricity he can absorbs it as long as it touches his scales or feathers (once he gains enough feathers he can fly).

Personality: He is pretty shy and always wears his hood around people unless he knows them or feels safe around them. On the occasion that he does speak, he speaks his mind and sometimes is to honest for his own good. At times he is pretty ignorant, but tries to learn from mistakes. He blushes and gets embarrassed easily. Even though he may seem pretty strong he is jumpy and some what easily frightened.

Other: Hates cooked carrots, can't swim , dislikes bossy people and hates people who complain about everything. He doesn't need to eat normal food, instead he can eat electricity or lightning to fill up his stomach.
This looks good, but does the name "Keravnos" have any actual attachment to a mythology beyond being a dragon thins? The only references I could find was a sports team or a boss from WoW.

Peaceswore said:
Nah there isn't any mythology to it. Does there need to be? I can change if so.
Don't change the entire thing, but would you please change the name to have relevance to some mythology? At this point I don't really care if all you are doing is making vague references, but I want some relevance.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/170/c/8/deer_girl_by_nerinfox-d3jatwz.jpg[/URL]
Height: 6'9'' She keeps her normal height but her horns make her a good foot taller Weight: 138lbs

Powers: Full listing here. Anli has the ability to walk on water, be fire resistant, and able to repel dark energy (not shadows or physical attacks). She has a enhanced condition so she is stronger, faster and has enhanced senses. She can wind walk (aka:fly) & bestow luck (full healing in this case). Can calm a crowd of people or animals and gets stronger the more peaceful the environment. Although she has many powers, she hardly uses the offensive ones preferring to help people rather than harm them.

Personality: Anli is somewhat opposite of what a Qilin should be like. She is extremely aggravated when she's stuck in a crowd and hates being around most people. She didn't know why they just gave off such a horrible feeling. She isn't one to pick fights, so she tried her best to stay away from others. She prefers to spend time either in the large forest behind her grandmother's shrine or around her close friends. Anli has a strong bond to those she approves of. She is willing to do anything to protect them and will come to their side when they are in need. She doesn't know why she feels so strongly for them, but continues to protect them and wish them happiness. She steers sway from meat, she would never eat it as a child so she has not ever tasted any meat. (Even Bacon!( :o ))

Other:

Accepted.

[/SPOILER]

Name: Sina

Place of origin: Japan

Human appearance: 5'2 and 105lbs

300959L.jpg

(include height and weight)

Monster Name: Kitsune

Monster appearance: 6'4 and 143lbs

1188140882bcc43aa0o.jpg
Power(s):

- Enhanced speed, strength and senses, including night vision (for now)

- Enhanced durability, endurance, stamina and environmental adaption (maybe later)

Personality: Sina is a cheerful and outgoing girl. She likes to help others as much as she could. She can be mischievous and troublesome if she's very bored. She hates those who disturbs her when she's asleep or taking a nap.

Other: She is faithful to those who earn it

SkyRune said:

300959L.jpg

1188140882bcc43aa0o.jpg
Power(s):

- Enhanced durability, endurance, stamina and environmental adaption (maybe later)

Personality: Sina is a cheerful and outgoing girl. She likes to help others as much as she could. She can be mischievous and troublesome if she's very bored. She hates those who disturbs her when she's asleep or taking a nap.

First, read the rules. Someone else has this monster, but I believe there are enough differences to make it work.

OrenjiGatsu said:
Name:
Birosu Haru (Goes by Haru)

female

Place of origin:

Sapporo, Japan

Human appearance:

Haru looks like any ordinary girl. She is a 5' 7.5" girl and weighs 110 pounds. She has blue eyes, long, blond white hair. She wears a light orange shirt and wears black pants.

Monster Name: The Kitsune

Monster appearance (note the differences to make it more human):

While in her partial monster form, she has fox ears making her just two inches taller than her human form. She weighs about the same just having 2 extra pounds added. She has a thin coat of bleach white fur all over her and her hair turns bleach white as well. Her hands become like paws. She has a big fluffy tail of the same color as her fur (white). Her shadow would be that of a foxes.

In full monster form, though she isn't able to get to that yet, she is a white fox. She would be 18" high and weigh 21 pounds. That's it basically, though with the powers obviously.

Power(s):

Her powers are various. The powers are listed as the first being the ones she gains first. It would take lots of work to get one and advance one.

1. Kitsune-bi: Haru would be able to make small 'fox lanterns', by producing small balls of fire to float around them, and guide their way. This fire can be used as a weapon, or as a toy. It can be later expanded more potential to other stuff: She would, to a small range, be able to breathe out fire.
  2. Illusions: Haru would be able to make illusions of things that are found or crafted in nature, though the would have some imperfections to make it not like the real thing (Ex: wrong size, proportion, color, etc.). She would only be able to do one or two at first because of the stress it puts on the mind. As she progresses, she would be able to make people, animals, and objects, which would be hard to distinguished from the real thing while being able to make a little more (like one or two extra)

Personality: She fears and hates dogs. She can be stubborn and lazy while also interesting at the same time. She likes her colleagues. She believes in the good of people, maybe a little too bit. She is curious, not so smart, and afraid of some stuff.

Other: Her mother was a kitsune herald for an Inari shrine in Japan, where she met her father who was at taking care of it.
If @OrenjiGatsu is directly opposed to this then I will ask you to change because he was already accepted for it. However, if they do not reply within 2.5 hours (midnight my time) then I will accept you regardless. I recognize that this is a short window to work with, but I would rather not have @SkyRune wait any longer.

Peaceswore said:
Name: Aouli (ah-oh-OO-lee) Hale
Age (15-17): 15

Place of origin: Hawaii

Human appearance: View attachment 105562

Max is 5"9 and weighs 118 pounds

Monster Name: Electric/lightning Dragon

Monster appearance: (Couldn't find a good half human/electric dragon pic) Currently he can have electric feathers come out of his back.(the stronger he gets the more feathers he gains). His nails also grow. He also gains electric blue scales that go from his elbow to his finger tips, from his ankle to his thigh (only on the outside the scales on his legs do not cover the entire leg),around his eye to his ears and from his underarm to his waist. His ears turn electric blue and become pointer and his teeth become sharper. He also grows a tail that goes down to his ankles. In this from he weighs 171 and his height is 7"4 (He never changes into below pic, That pic is just a reference as to how his feather look like and the color of his scales) View attachment 105565

Power(s): He can use electricity. Currently he can use it to give him a small speed boost. Ie the average human runs 7 miles an hour he can run 12 (will increase later). He can send sparks from his finger tips that can shock someone but the most he can do right now is make someone's hair stand on end. Resistant to electrical attacks.

In his half form. The feathers attract electricity around him making it if someone touches the feather they get shocked. If a feather is pulled out it will burst into electricity and be replaced after a certain amount of time. His hearing increases, also if he bites someone they once again get electrocuted. His scales are like an armor, making him a bit durable to attacks. Also if he is attacked with electricity he can absorbs it as long as it touches his scales or feathers (once he gains enough feathers he can fly).

Personality: He is pretty shy and always wears his hood around people unless he knows them or feels safe around them. On the occasion that he does speak, he speaks his mind and sometimes is to honest for his own good. At times he is pretty ignorant, but tries to learn from mistakes. He blushes and gets embarrassed easily. Even though he may seem pretty strong he is jumpy and some what easily frightened.

Other: Hates cooked carrots, can't swim , dislikes bossy people and hates people who complain about everything. He doesn't need to eat normal food, instead he can eat electricity or lightning to fill up his stomach.
Accepted.

SkyRune said:

300959L.jpg

1188140882bcc43aa0o.jpg
Power(s):

Accepted.

(I'll edit if ya need me to.)

Name

Yamai Keiyaku

Fifteen

Female

Place of Origin

Japan

Human Appearance

Conception-2-Torri-Trailer.jpg

Monster Name

Snake Yokai

(A Yokai is a type of Japanese demon. Not specifically snakes.)

Monster Appearance

Yamai's monster appearance is basically the same as her human appearance, with the exception of occasional black and white snake scales on various points of her body, as well as often times gaining snake fangs. She's also capable of transforming any part of her body, or even her entire body, into a snake or snakes. This could include things like her hair becoming two snakes (black half black snake, white half white snake), her legs becoming the body/tail of a snake, and various other transformations, even as far as having a snake that's attached to her body such as to her stomach, but not with her transforming anything all that much. She can also fully become a white and/or black snake, her choice as to if she's one or the other on color, as well as can make herself both black and white.

Powers

Full Powers

(May seem like a lot, but it's simply more detail on the snake-related powers than usually put.)

Yamai has light and dark magic, with those two highly concentrated energies of light and dark the reason for her half black, half white hair. Her light and dark magic have a fairly wide range, though it deals primarily with positive/negative energies such as white and black fire/lightning, and single-goal magic such as holy magic for healing and protecting, then unholy magic which can do things such as tear the mind inside-out and attack the soul directly.

Her light magic is powerful enough that it could play the role of dark magic though, as well as her dark magic is powerful enough it could play the role of light magic. The ability for the magic to swap roles though, comes in part from her mind not categorizing light and dark magic as good and bad, thus allowing for them to not be specifically harmful and non-harmful.

Yamai also holds control over various different snakes that she creates, basically her entire fighting abilities revolving around her snakes. Without exception, all of her snakes are white, black, or half white an half black, which once again comes from the flowing light and dark energies within her body, and the snakes themselves are also containers of light and dark energy alongside being created in part by the energy. These snakes can do things normal snakes can't do, such as she can make snakes that are basically like spirits, able to pass through anything and everything.

The non-solid ones can't solidify, meaning all they can really be used for is things like spying, raising her chances slightly of blocking some sort of magic attack, and a few other things that depend on situation. These non-solid snakes can be destroyed by magic. The solid snakes can endure a good bit more than a normal snake can, and have fangs twice as sharp as a normal snake. The snakes can't inject any kind of venom into a person though, with the exception of ones she creates that are slower than the rest, as well as smaller and less enduring.

The poison she can inject through those snakes are pretty strong, but don't have much effect unless she gets them with two or more snakes. They cause quite some hallucination, and if it misses its target when it tries to bite, one will be able to see the venom dripping from the snake's mouth. The small snakes are quite easy to know you need to avoid after that, though depending on how Yamai uses them, they can be easy or hard to avoid due to the way that they might blend in with the other snakes and become hidden from sight, or they might just be right there attacking alone.

Yamai can also see through her snakes, both actual use of the eyes of the snakes, and through their natural ability to see through heat. It takes a good bit of her focus to use the natural ability of snakes to see through heat though, so she rarely uses it due to often getting bad headaches. She also can't see through more than three snakes at a time, and seeing through three takes a bit of energy from her. She's able to see through all of her snakes she creates though, making for her incorporeal snakes to be quite useful when it comes to some tasks.

Starting Point

Yamai hasn't exactly discovered her light and dark energy reserve yet, and her elemental control is at a very basic level. She can still create snakes and control them, though they're not as big as they can become. She can also create the poisonous snakes still, though they're even slower. Her incorporeal snakes are really easy to destroy when she uses them, as well as they have more of a limit to how far she can send them out away from herself. She's still capable of seeing through the eyes of her snakes, but only one at a time, and can't use their natural abilities to see with heat at all.

Personality

Yamai is a very quiet and kind person. She has a somewhat short attention span, and is quite unpredictable with what she does. On the rare times she speaks, most people tend to leave her because of the fact that almost everything she says and does is what one would consider 'weird'. She's often times seen sleeping or relaxing when she's not doing something she deems important, though what she deems important, most people don't understand how important it really is unless they actually speak to her about it and see what it is she's actually doing.

Yamai is actually quite friendly, though she doesn't really have many friends. She's quite the spacey person, often times blanking out right while in the middle of a sentence or while doing something. She's aware that she spaces out a lot, but she doesn't really know how to keep herself from doing so. It doesn't happen too often to the point she can't do normal things, though it may seem concerning in the eyes of some people. Yamai doesn't really care too much about it herself anyways, so she wouldn't care if she failed to figure it out.

Other

Yamai has a photographic memory, which makes for everything and anything she hears, sees, tastes, smells, and touches to be recorded in her memory for all her life. She could easily recognize a person and their name just by seeing one of their eyes or something that has uniqueness to them, such as their fingerprint.

Yamai has a large white snake and a large black snake as pets, usually having them with her at all times. The two snakes are rather passive though, and Yamai refrains from using them at all because she prefers them as pets over tools for fighting. They were created in part by her powers though. The snakes are both about as thick as the largest part of her arm, and can wrap around her about three to five times each.

Yamai has an eyesight of about 20/5. This basically puts her as able to see things four times as far away as a person with 20/20 vision, 20/20 being the normal "perfect" vision of humans. Yamai suspects that her high vision was supported in part by the fact of being half snake yokai, though she's not sure if it had anything to do with being part yokai or not. This also ties in quite well with her photographic memory, as it allows her to know virtually every detail of things around her.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

(I'll edit if ya need me to.)

Name

Yamai Keiyaku

Fifteen

Female

Place of Origin

Japan

Human Appearance

latest

Monster Name

Snake Yokai

(A Yokai is a type of Japanese demon. Not specifically snakes.)

Monster Appearance

Yamai's monster appearance is basically the same as her human appearance, with the exception of occasional black and white snake scales on various points of her body, as well as often times gaining snake fangs. She's also capable of transforming any part of her body, or even her entire body, into a snake or snakes. This could include things like her hair becoming two snakes (black half black snake, white half white snake), her legs becoming the body/tail of a snake, and various other transformations, even as far as having a snake that's attached to her body such as to her stomach, but not with her transforming anything all that much. She can also fully become a white and/or black snake, her choice as to if she's one or the other on color, as well as can make herself both black and white.

Powers

Full Powers

Yamai has light and dark magic, with those two highly concentrated energies of light and dark the reason for her half black, half white hair. She's also capable of controlling virtually any of the natural elements, which gives her quite the edge when it comes to tactical advantage. She can generate physical forms of energy out of virtually any energy source, as well as can give shaping and such to that energy to create actual objects. She usually does this to create a giant gun of which can fire bullets made from pure energy, the gun being about as big as she is and works in a similar way to a minigun. It's more accurate though, as well as shoots a bit faster. She is also capable of some magic such as gravity, levitation, teleportation, and a few more that have non-elemental properties.

Starting Point

Yamai hasn't exactly discovered her light and dark energy reserve yet, and her elemental control is at a somewhat basic level. She is capable of slight teleportation, though the range is rather short for her. She is also capable of levitation/flying, and she can still create her giant gun. The gun doesn't have much kick at her current strength, with the energy bullets it shoots hitting skin then disappearing. This means the gun would take a good hour of pumping on somebody's neck to 100% kill them, though depending on where it hits the neck at and how accurate it is, it could potentially kill a person at as low as ten to twenty minutes. She's also still capable of giving physical form to energy, though the energy has to be elemental energy, such as creating a blade out of fire or creating a whip from water.

Personality

Yamai is a very quiet and kind person. She has a somewhat short attention span, and is quite unpredictable with what she does. On the rare times she speaks, most people tend to leave her because of the fact that almost everything she says and does is what one would consider 'weird'. She's often times seen sleeping or relaxing when she's not doing something she deems important, though what she deems important, most people don't understand how important it really is unless they actually speak to her about it and see what it is she's actually doing.

Yamai is actually quite friendly, though she doesn't really have many friends. She's quite the spacey person, often times blanking out right while in the middle of a sentence or while doing something. She's aware that she spaces out a lot, but she doesn't really know how to keep herself from doing so. It doesn't happen too often to the point she can't do normal things, though it may seem concerning in the eyes of some people. Yamai doesn't really care too much about it herself anyways, so she wouldn't care if she failed to figure it out.

Other

She has a giant white snake and a giant black snake as pets, though she mostly keeps them hidden by merging them inside of her own body.

Yamai has a photographic memory, which makes for everything and anything she hears, sees, tastes, smells, and touches to be recorded in her memory for all her life. She could easily recognize a person and memorize their name just by seeing one of their eyes.

Yamai has perfect human eyesight, multiplied by eight. She can choose the range and distance of which she can see, having anywhere from between the range and distance of regular perfect human vision, all the way up to eight times the range and distance of human vision. This essentially makes her able to, from eight times the distance away from something than another person, see exactly what that person's seeing should she choose so.​

[/QUOTE]
Come on, you know me better than that. Because of your black and white theme I won't ask you to change as much as I usually would. You can have light and dark powers, but tone them down quite a bit. That will be the extent of that. No using that to manipulate anything else (gravity, other elements, etc.) and no using it to create anything (especially that gun). Part of your power can be what you described with the snake thing, but the most you can do is a (notice the use of "a" instead of "two") large snake. The last thing is that a person with 20/20 vision is the best possible. Anything better than that would be seeing through anything that clouds the air such as mist and the micro-articles.

[QUOTE="Nellas Eledhwen]Name: Raisa Westlin
Age (15-17): 16

Place of origin: Bristol, England

Human appearance:

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 115 lb

Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Grey-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Monster Name: Alphyn

Monster appearance (note the differences to make it more human):

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 140 lb

image459.jpg

Power(s): Nothing special. Enhanced speed, stamina, and senses. In her creature form, she can also breathe fire. None of her powers are fully developed, and she had no idea about the fire-breathing thing.

Personality:

• Serious
  • Quiet and reserved around new people
  • Outgoing around people she knows very well
  • Works well with others
  • Logical

Other: The Alphyn is a mythical creature from medieval times. They were described as judges, and represent the Bishop piece in medieval chess sets.

[/QUOTE]
OH GOD!!!!!!! It am so sorry! You are accepted, but if you don't want to join anymore I understand. :,(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back