H-hi *bashfully waves*

screamingladybug

L-looking for a new rp partner. Only had one before and I don't know anyone else who does it... kinda scared of asking my friends to do it. But let me introduce myself, I am Alyssa and I'm 26, but I look about 18. I'm an artist (anime mostly), fangirl of dating sims, Star Wars, and play video games regularly.

Oh! And I'm nervous when first meeting people, but I can get really comfortable when I get to know someone. U-umm, if you'd like to know more about me, you can freely message me and I'll reply as soon as I can.

N-nice meeting you!

Ah um lots right now, actually. Star Wars the Old Republic, Sims 4- I like the building, Space Engineers, I just got all the Mass Effect games so I'm playing those... and Fallout 4.

screamingladybug said:
Ah um lots right now, actually. Star Wars the Old Republic, Sims 4- I like the building, Space Engineers, I just got all the Mass Effect games so I'm playing those... and Fallout 4.
Aww yeah. SwtoR is super fun. Since they changed the levelling anyway. Used to hate doing side quests for hours. We should play sometime! Or roleplay. We can do that too. If you have any ideas hit me up. Not particularly good with coming up with plots myself.

You're very welcome! It's a great site and the staff are nice people, so I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Rpn Ladybug! :) A fellow gamer and star wars fan, if your interested in Rping and would like a partner or another to add to your rp then feel free to hit me up.

Saru said:
Welcome to Rpn Ladybug! :) A fellow gamer and star wars fan, if your interested in Rping and would like a partner or another to add to your rp then feel free to hit me up.
I'll have to wait 24 hours with 10 posts before I can, but I totally will, thanks!

screamingladybug said:
Okay ^-^ what servers do you use? I have toons in most of them besides the pvp ones. Got any up to level 65 yet?
I don't remember. I want to say Jedi Covenant? And no. I think I got my bounty hunter up to 62 or something. Haven't played much since the new expansion came out. What class do you play?

Lurker said:
I don't remember. I want to say Jedi Covenant? And no. I think I got my bounty hunter up to 62 or something. Haven't played much since the new expansion came out. What class do you play?
All lol I loved both Sith stories and I finished the bounty hunter and imperial agent, which were also really good :) I can't wait to finish one of my smugglers

I doubt I'll be much help to you as far as finding an RP partner goes, since I'm more at home in the group-oriented stories, but I'll still welcome you to this nation of wonderful writers.

OverconfidentMagi said:
I doubt I'll be much help to you as far as finding an RP partner goes, since I'm more at home in the group-oriented stories, but I'll still welcome you to this nation of wonderful writers.
Thank you very much *bows head deeply*

Cool. Yeah I have a few ideas in mind, but what kind of rp do you have interest in? we might find some mutual interests in the kind Rp's we like.

Oh jeez, well I have lots of kinds, and I can pretty much get into anything. I like demons, angels, neko, vampires, werewolves, post-apocalyptic, superpowers, knights and princesses, gods... I've also done slice of life, high school kids, teachers, students, competing actors, straight and gay. I probably left stuff out though. Anything you wanna try?

Hey, welcome!

I just joined yesterday myself but everyone is very nice here and I've already got a few RPs in the works. You'll get into the swing of it soon enough!

If you're interested in roleplaying, just let me know. I know you can't send PMs yet, but my twenty-four hour PM lockout is almost up and I can chuck you a PM if you're keen. ( :) )

Hmm... It looks like we have some in common, I too like a lot of kinds of rp. Well I do have an idea that would combine in a way some your likes into one rp. Are you by chance a fan of Skyrim and the elder scrolls series? One idea I have would be one centered around the dawnguard and vampires plot but tweaked to fit a alternate tale and original characters. That could use such likes as Knights, Vampires, werewolves.

I am up for just about any rp with some action adventure in it. But to name a few of my interests, I like medevial, scifi, fantasy a few kinds of modern and realistic, a number of fandoms ranging from dragon age and elder scrolls/Skyrim to Star Wars and mass effect, the Expendables and a good number of others.

DazedandConfused said:
Hey, welcome!
I just joined yesterday myself but everyone is very nice here and I've already got a few RPs in the works. You'll get into the swing of it soon enough!

If you're interested in roleplaying, just let me know. I know you can't send PMs yet, but my twenty-four hour PM lockout is almost up and I can chuck you a PM if you're keen. ( :) )
Thanks so much! I should be able to soon enough. Hopefully lol

Saru said:
Hmm... It looks like we have some in common, I too like a lot of kinds of rp. Well I do have an idea that would combine in a way some your likes into one rp. Are you by chance a fan of Skyrim and the elder scrolls series? One idea I have would be one centered around the dawnguard and vampires plot but tweaked to fit a alternate tale and original characters. That could use such likes as Knights, Vampires, werewolves.
I am up for just about any rp with some action adventure in it. But to name a few of my interests, I like medevial, scifi, fantasy a few kinds of modern and realistic, a number of fandoms ranging from dragon age and elder scrolls/Skyrim to Star Wars and mass effect, the Expendables and a good number of others.
I do know a bit about Skyrim but not that much ^n^" but I know a bit about the vampires and the dawn guard. They're vampire hunters right?

screamingladybug said:
I do know a bit about Skyrim but not that much ^n^" but I know a bit about the vampires and the dawn guard. They're vampire hunters right?
Correct, they're an order of vampire hunters that become rebuilt during the events of Skyrim while a vampire lord and his vampires aim to control the sun and take over the world through a elder scrolls prophecy and ritual. Though two vampires in that series actually aid the dawnguard to help stop him from doing so.

But that's just one idea, I had. We could continue to discuss and see what else we can create for a rp and story. What would you like to try? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back