• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gurren Lagann Before The Fall Of The King

TDOGZVG30DETT said:
"I hope I won't starve.." Mio groaned."Let's roll out!"
(I love ramen <3 )
Al laughed a little "Sure thing" He said as they moved "So...Why do you trust me so much?"

<p>Orion rode around in the Sword Master, he had been searching for any others humans who may have come up to the surface, so far all he found were beastmen. He was the sole survivor of his own village wel as far as he knew/ It all started when people from his village went topside and the beastmen chased them right back into the ground but one of the beastmen their leader went berserk and smashed through the canopy starting a chain of events that lead to him having to flee his village. The only thinf he has from there is his sword which was given to him during the village's destruction. He had stolen this Gunman from one of them and just felt extreme rage which gave him the power to slaughter the beastman. But when he did he realized it was all for naught the village was gone and so was everyone else as far as he could see. He took some rations and events from there lead up to where he is now roaming and searching for purpose other than survival.</p>

TDOGZVG30DETT said:
"So Al," asked Mio."I heard of these sort of people called 'beastmen'. Do you know what that is?"
Al shuttered at the thought "Yeah.....Jerks" He said thinking of the one they met before

"Then that means some of them can be good, right?" As shown when she first met Al and Haru, Mio was one to trust strangers rather easily.

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
TDOGZVG30DETT said:
"Then that means some of them can be good, right?" As shown when she first met Al and Haru, Mio was one to trust strangers rather easily.
@shortyshot8
(Color code time!)

Al smiled "Well I suppose that's possible" He said happily

TDOGZVG30DETT said:
"I hear a rumbling..." Mio replied, narrowing her eyes. Normally when she felt this, something bad would happen.
Al gulped "Where's my katana?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back