Grumpy Shadowrun

Sigridnorre

Winter's Daughter
The story will take place in the world of Shadowrun, in south america, and will be generally simple enough for one-shot runs, while at the same time have a bigger epic story for those who wish it.

It will feature "mature" content, and very dark tones, so one should be mindful they can read something that might be triggering or upsetting. (Although those are purely due to the setting I'm creating, and not for gratuitous reasons, so one should also not expect lots and lots of gore, for example. If it's dark our strange, it has a reason for it.

1. Characters will be placed in unforgiving circumstances and deal with prejudices that may or may not hinder more than just a run.
  2. Although the setting is mature, rape, discrimination, murder, drug use, and such will not be tolerated if used in playful manner or suggest pleasure from the user. Respect the setting, and I will respect you.
  3. Suggestions are accepted, as long as one is mindful of these rules.
  4. Players may choose to have more than one character, although their characteristics and behaviour will be only the players to remember. (basically, my memory is horrible, and I want to focus on having a good story and setting, so this will help us both.)
    Lastly, new players are always welcome, and play troughs can always be remade or have some details changed if one finds it too triggering or offensive. I do not want to make others uncomfortable if I can help it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back