Good Afternoon. I'm new.

CKisno

EST19XX
Hey. I'm new just created an account. I'm decent at roleplay I'd say but it would be great if someone would help me navigate the forums. Ya know, like an apprentice. Anyways, I hope to have a good time and can't wait to start. C.Kisno out.

Hey hey, Kisno. Welcome to RpNation! The Welcome to RpNation greeting page has a lot of useful links you'd want to check out.

Check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and the staff list. If you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics.

You can also visit the Shoutbox, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to drop by some time and say hello!

Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

I'd be willing to take you in as my young grasshopper so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Anyway, I hope to hear more of you in the future. Happy roleplaying!

it seems to be pretty legit on here. the people who work this sight are pretty awesome too

Hey! Welcome! I'm new here, as well. (: If you're looking for a partner, just let me know. I'm always up for meeting and roleplaying with new people.

Thanks Kerolyn, Beck, and Phoenix. I do indeed need a partner so I'll certainly message you guys ... When I figure it out of course. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back