• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Gif Icons?

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra
I noticed that you can't use gifs as signatures, but I've seen a few people using them as icons.

I've tried to use a gif as my own icon, but it doesn't work, so my question is; How do you get a gif to work as your icon?

You can upload a gif as your avatar however it won't animate unless you're on your profile page.

Oh, really? That's so weird, I saw someone's icon moving on their role play search post. I hadn't seen any others do that, so that's why I asked.

@__@

SeverusX said:
Oh, really? That's so weird, I saw someone's icon moving on their role play search post. I hadn't seen any others do that, so that's why I asked.
@__@
Actually, the software changed and it does allow for people to upload gifs as avatars. That said, it is still against our rules to have animated avatars and signatures. If we, a staff member, see them, they will be removed.

Cheers,

Mordecai

SeverusX said:
@__@
It's proabable that Dwiz updated the system so that it's possible now, but I haven't heard anything about it. Have you tried PMing the user and asking?

Edit: ninja'd.

Mordecai said:
Actually, the software changed and it does allow for people to upload gifs as avatars. That said, it is still against our rules to have animated avatars and signatures. If we, a staff member, see them, they will be removed.
Cheers,

Mordecai
Cavil said:
It's proabable that Dwiz updated the system so that it's possible now, but I haven't heard anything about it. Have you tried PMing the user and asking?
Edit: ninja'd.
Oh, I see! Well, thank you both for answering me!

If you do spot someone with a moving image as their avatar or signature, report them. They're not allowed to have them. ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back