• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

I'm real interested, I just would feel bad about competing with so many people over roles :closedeyescryingfrown:
Do you have any plans to maybe add one or two more? I'd be happy to apply for those regardless of how mundane they may be

I'm real interested, I just would feel bad about competing with so many people over roles :closedeyescryingfrown:
Do you have any plans to maybe add one or two more? I'd be happy to apply for those regardless of how mundane they may be

Actually, Iโ€™m working on that atm! Iโ€™ve got one already planned, and Iโ€™m still brainstorming more. Iโ€™m also thinking about extending the deadline for the cs

interested :')

ooo this is super interesting. dont have discord and it seems like there's a lot of interest in all the roles already tho but the ghost stories dub might be my favorite thing ever so i might just have to throw my proverbial hat into the proverbial ring anyway

ooo this is super interesting. dont have discord and it seems like there's a lot of interest in all the roles already tho but the ghost stories dub might be my favorite thing ever so i might just have to throw my proverbial hat into the proverbial ring anyway
oh actually i've just thought of something. any chance i can play an overachieving kid who joins a bunch of clubs because it looks good on college applications?

Any word on the new roles? :ghostv:

I've just updated the cs with a new role for an adult/older character! Now for a small survey: would y'all prefer another role for a high school student or one for a child? I was thinking about adding a little-kid tagalong type character that'd be the younger sibling of one of the characters, like Yuka Mochida from Corpse Party- I sorta like this cliche but these characters are usually so annoying & idk if I could put you guys through that ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm still only applying for the Skeptic, but I think another high school role would probably be best for now!

The people who were waiting to submit sheets should get the vote though

Another highschool role would be very cool?

yeah ditto on the high school role, but i think a little kid or adult could be fun too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back