• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs; ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

PoorMansPoison

multi-paragraph to novella writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1690224103387.png
posion + anything | she / they | est | 18+ | will not roleplay in threads!!

Welcome anyone that stumbles across this ad of mine. You may call me poison, a small snippet of a favorite band of mine - Poor Man’s Poison. I also go by She/They. Given I’m somewhere in my twenties, I will not roleplay with anyone under eighteen. Personally, I prefer someone closer to my own age even then, someone older than myself doesn’t bother me at all. I’m in the EST time zone, with a sporadic reply rate. My hobbies and interest are a small range of things, writing, singing, drawing, video games, knitting, baking, cleaning, archery, and a few others. I’ve been on the roleplaying scene for more than a couple of years, I’d say around 13+ years. Since I was nine or so. Somehow as soon as I got free-ranged internet access alone, I managed to stumble upon roleplays in both Deviant Art and another site I can’t remember the name of. I will list my rules, and what I’m looking for exactly, however, before going forward I ask that anyone who reaches out to me be willing to do a long-term roleplay, as well as be patient as I have health issues and am trying to move away from a bad situation.

what am i looking for?

I didn’t want to scramble to find any specific fandom for this document, or list my dead fandoms and wait months for someone to be interested. So rather, if anyone is willing I’d rather just make roleplays easier for both of us. Send me a character, any character from any fandom you wish me to play for your OC and I will. In return, I’ll also send a character I’d like for an OC. I also don’t mind if you want to tell me information about the fandoms world + plot + side characters. Mainly I’m seeking for people to play my comfort characters, and I’ll play theirs.
Likewise, feel free to throw any plot, or ideas my way. Or any AUs to the fandom/character of your choice, as long as you inform me of them. I think the best way to go about this could be multiple options. Rather than making someone play 700+ hours to understand the separate fandoms we are looking for, we can do something akin to writing up the most important information on the character + the plot/ fandom, as well as send those wiki links of characters, or short videos. I think this works if we do not know each other's fandoms.

rules
I think my rules are pretty standard given a few personal tweaks.

Length — Normally I write more than two paragraphs. Anything two or less tends to make me feel less engaged in the roleplay. My word count has a range from 600 - 2,000 words depending on the roleplay and outside factors. I think I tend to bounce between a multi-paragraph write and a novella. Just be aware that if we do a novella-style roleplay I will take a bit longer to reply, I, unfortunately, have a bad habit of rewriting replies until I think they are a good enough quality to send out.

Format— As someone who has written multiple essays for college by now, first-person feels extremely odd to me (was never able to in classes). So I tend to lean towards third-person formatting. My roleplays will always be a double up, in which you play your oc + my oc’s love interest, and I will play my oc + your oc’s love interest. I always place equal focus on both sides and would like the same.

Spelling— I’m no grammar perfectionist, I’m sure there are quite a few issues within this document. However, while I’m not asking for anything perfect, all I want is something understandable. I’ve ran into someone who wouldn’t finish a sentence before moving on to another, making it difficult to understand what I was replying to.
Ocs and Love Interest— I do not care if your oc is some species outside of the fandom you’re looking for. Especially if I don’t even know the oc. I personally tend to put a lot of thought and love into my own ocs, so I tend to treat every oc I come across the same. Want a girl boss? We love women’s wrongs. Want a soft oc? Adorable. I’m 100% down for whatever you want to do, both on and love interest-wise.

Patience and commitment— I’m not someone to ghost someone. In the sense I won’t disappear forever, there will undoubtedly be times when something comes up and I cannot inform people. However I always bounce back, and I’d appreciate someone who’d do the same. I adore writing long roleplay stories with people and watching the world, and the characters develop. It’s my bread and butter as a writer. All I really ask is, if you’re uninterested let me know. You can even be indecisive and change the fandom on our end 50 times and I’ll be willing to do any of them.

OOC chat — I really enjoy getting to know those I write with. I’d prefer someone who will be friendly and chatty with me, rather than someone who will ignore most of what I say. This is mainly due to anxiety, ooc chat is generally how I tell if someone is enjoying a roleplay, or if I need to tweak anything at all. I also just tend to be fond of headcanons, playlists, and mood boards. This is really a must for me.

Limits and triggers — Please inform me of your own limits + triggers when reaching out to me. This roleplay is supposed to be fun and with comfort characters, so the last I’d want to do is make someone uncomfortable.

That's all I have for rules, and given the nature of this ad I won't list any fandoms I'm searching for. Rather this can be something we discuss when you reach out, what characters + fandoms we want on our respective ends. However when you reach out to me please include the word "Lilac" somewhere in your message so I know you've read this thoroughly. Along side a brief introduction, limits + triggers, reply time, and what you are looking for. if you don't have all of this i likely won't respond, also i prefer speaking and roleplaying in pms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back