bio:

height:

appearance:

Weapons:

magic:

misc:

profession:

alliance: (good/evil/neutral)

name: Pbtenchi (his parents gave him this name in honour of the dead wizard who once ruled their land with prosperity

bio: he was born to poor parents and to a poor life, in the capital of the rich religious land of wistania, full of nobles who despised the poor, they were kicked out of their house, and his farther beaten to death for sport, his mother took the still young Pbtenchi away from the continent to vanula, but then tragically she got ill and died, leaving the young child to the hand of nature

height: 6'4

appearance:
blonde hair, deep blue eyes, despite being poor and having a strong hate for the rich, he refuses to dress in anything but silk

Weapons:

magic:
he uses wind and weakly earth magic

misc:

profession:
travelling task mage

alliance: good

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Erigor aka The Shinigami

Bio:

Erigor never knew his really parents hence having no last name but he was took in at a young age to a very strong mage the Arc Mage gave him a great amount of skill in the magic arts even at a young age but he was always cast down in their shadow always greeted not by his name but the Arc Mage's son by the age of 15 he had enough he left his parents who lived in Vanula to hone his skill by himself. He trained in seclusion for another 9 years and crafted his scythe himself this was the time where he perfected his storm magic using his scythe as a type of rod for the magic. He returned to Vanula at the age of twenty-four with magic that he thought to be more powerful than his father's at his current state being very old and because of this Erigor thought he would be easy prey but how wrong he was. His father nearly killed Erigor and if it wasn't for a lucky escape he would have. Erigor is now running from his past and family.

Height:

7'3

Appearance:

Erigor is an extremely tall, lean-built and yet mildly muscular man with silver hair, which is held pointing upwards in spiky strands on top of his head, but hangs down to the left of his face in a distinctive tuft, sometimes partially covering it, and reaching down to his shoulders. His eyes are dark and he has an elongated face with sharp features and somewhat pointed ears, but seems to lack eyebrows. His eyes are circled by dark lines and each of them has a simple tattoo right below it, consisting of a pointed line going down vertically, crossed with two more, larger horizontal lines. The upper part of his body is similarly tattooed, but with much larger, intricate and blue-colored motifs, which take on spiraling forms, and adorn his shoulders, biceps, pectorals and back.

rigor dons a torn Japanese-like outfit befitting his role as the Shinigami. He is shown bare-chested, with all of his tattoos visible, and his lower body is covered in different layers of clothing: he sports a long, worn skirt, reminiscent of a hakama, below a darker, shorter cloth, held up by an even lighter and shorter one tied like a belt. He has a black scarf wrapped around his thin neck, with its edges hanging on his back and traditional geta sandals on his feet. His attire is completed by a pair of distinctive dark gloves, each adorned by a light “X” on the back, and by bandages wrapped around his forearms.

355px-Erigor.jpg

Weapons:

Erigor wields a giant scythe as his signature weapon, which he usually carries around in his right hand, often resting it or leaning it, over his right shoulder or back. The weapon has a very large, jagged blade, with a light-colored cutting edge and the rest of it being dark, which is mounted on a gnarled staff, curving lightly before the blade itself. Opposite to the blade, on top of the staff, is a decorative skull, seemingly an animal one.

Magic:

Wind and weather magic. He mostly uses either wind magic or storm magic which has also been called mastery over natural phenomena magic which allows him to manipulate winds, clouds and lightning all at once.

Misc:

Profession:

Wonder doing tasks when he needs things.

Alliance: (good/evil/neutral)

Neutral leaning towards evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I don't want any characters being the arc Mage, also the numbers in your history add to 36, when your character is 35

pbtenchi said:
Sorry, but I don't want any characters being the arc Mage, also the numbers in your history add to 36, when your character is 35
Okay I changed him. I asked in OOC about being the arc Mage but you didn't answer and sorry about the math tired.

Okay, and being stronger then the arc Mage? The guy can turn the tide! Probably. 
2 of the great disaster were caused by him getting drunk!

pbtenchi said:
Okay, and being stronger then the arc Mage? The guy can turn the tide! Probably. 
2 of the great disaster were caused by him getting drunk!
Indeed :D but I did add that the arcmage was already close to death just so he sounded less OP

No, weaker then the at mage. You see their are levels of power. Weak, novice, expert, master, god. The arc Mage is what I call a master. 
And could you not kill him?

Right I have changed it so that Erigor only thought his magic was stronger than his fathers but when they fought Erigor lost against his father(the arcmage) and only just escaped with his life.

This is gonna annoy you but, it occurs to me the arc Mage is 300 years old, I don't think he has a child. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back