Other Friends of Aegis

I come back here to be greeted by a labyrinth pic

I don't think I'm old enough to know the movie Labyrinth, but for some reason I know it.

I keep forgetting this chat is here. And yes, labyrinth is old. Late 18th century iirc, but I have been known to have senior moments regarding dates.

It is a classic though. In the olden days before CGI and green screens there were masters of a thing called puppetry, and Jim Henson was one of the best.

1 hour into my 8 hour solo road trip! Stopping periodically for facilities and wifi. Hope everybody is having a peachy keen Wednsday!

get-in-losers-were-going-to-do-science-490x381.jpg

On day you guys are gonna realize that Aegis is one slice of a Sci-fi multiverse pie.

Though I dabbled in a few of the earlier games. I didn't really get to sit down and play them until Awakening. Fates I played when they came out, starting with conquest and then played birthright.

CONQUEST RUINED ME

Played conquest (recently) and birthright and awakening and radiant dawn and I watched/read path of radiance :P

and if it counts I always main the fire emblem characters in smash? (we most certainly like ike)

KingHink said:
Though I dabbled in a few of the earlier games. I didn't really get to sit down and play them until Awakening. Fates I played when they came out, starting with conquest and then played birthright.
Oh man. Have you done Revelations yet? (I picked up Conquest right away, but I somehow lost interest up until very recently.)

Swoob said:
CONQUEST RUINED ME
Played conquest (recently) and birthright and awakening and radiant dawn and I watched/read path of radiance :P

and if it counts I always main the fire emblem characters in smash? (we most certainly like ike)
I AM STILL NOT OVER CONQUEST AND I WILL NEVER BE. And same. I usually play as Lucina :3c

single tear for takumi

Captifate said:
Oh man. Have you done Revelations yet? (I picked up Conquest right away, but I somehow lost interest up until very recently.)
I AM STILL NOT OVER CONQUEST AND I WILL NEVER BE. And same. I usually play as Lucina :3c

single tear for takumi
I haven't got to it. Had to take a. Teak and didn't have the money.

And conquest was great xD I couldn't bring myself to betray the family that raised and believed in me! Made me feel bad when playing birthright.

A song from chatroom:

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the nutty birdy lord

He is trampling through the parking lot and now nobody's bored

The zoo is all in chaos as the bodies hit the floor

Henry keeps marching on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back