• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Assailant said:
Yeah. I can't even remember who I finally sided with.
I was originally with Hunt, but I then acted as a turncoat for Cent, then I was back to Hunt, but I think I was still working with Cent?

All I remember was being in the torture squad with Mock.
Remember that time when Cent told me to poison your next meal and I would have gotten your job? That was fun.

ryanpk200 said:
Remember that time when Cent told me to poison your next meal and I would have gotten your job? That was fun.
Oh yeah! I poisoned back.

Mysterion7514 said:
Yeah, but Hunt moved to the other site.
I think this rp's been going on too long to hop over to that other one.

Assailant said:
Oh yeah! I poisoned back.
I think this rp's been going on too long to hop over to that other one.
I remember that I posted a picture that didn't work, and that caused me to lose the offer.

gwg_16x9_april_r2.png

I saw this and immediately thought of Mock. It was fun when Nercomorphs showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
gwg_16x9_april_r2.png

I saw this and immediately thought of Mock.
How does that make you think of Mock? Plus, I want dead space so bad, but I'm only on a gold 14 day trial, yet it let me get wolf among us

Mysterion7514 said:
How does that make you think of Mock? Plus, I want dead space so bad, but I'm only on a gold 14 day trial, yet it let me get wolf among us
Remember how much she loved Dead Space? Dead Space is free for the first half of the month. It's available right now.

ryanpk200 said:
Remember how much she loved Dead Space? Dead Space is free for the first half of the month. It's available right now.
Yeah, free with gold, but for some reason my 360, won't recognize that i have the benefits with the 14 days trial im on.

Mysterion7514 said:
Yeah, free with gold, but for some reason my 360, won't recognize that i have the benefits with the 14 days trial im on.
That's odd. Since it let you get Wolf Among Us, but not Dead Space makes it weirder. Have you thought of contacting Xbox support?

Mysterion7514 said:
Well, Hunt doesn't seem to be active on this site anymore.
Y'all two come to other site. The Kingdom RP is up, I'll be making a Freelancer one once that one starts to move.

*places candles in a circle, makes a pentagram made of blood between them, and chants in Ancient Latin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back