Should there be Teams or Not?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Cheese.

• Total voters
That's not very nice. I happen to like that song. At least when you mention 'american movies' every other post I don't say anything rude about it.

Oh sorry didn't mean to offend I just dislike hip hop rape and all it's hard for me to like it I would say the same for most of them

And I am saying the American movie part as per the chars I love Hollywood and hate bollywood( Indian movies). xD yea likings are rather different

Still sorry I thought u sent that song as a prank and not because u liked it and wanted to share

Well, I do actually like the song I posted. But i'm not the type of person to make fun of somebody else for not liking the stuff I do. Lmao.

Well I agree to that everyone has a right to their opinion xD but well of someone was going to make fun of lord of the rings I might just make then say so in a comic con and let the mob kill them xD

well, i'm kind of waiting for @BlackOrchids to direct what's going on, mostly because i'm lazy and not in the mood to chase after y'all. however, it seems she's busy with school so that's probably another reason that this is 'slowly' dying.

Arggguh school is given me a beat down. Get Home at 2 do homework until 4 my mom orders me around and bytime she's finished It's dinner time and them bed. e_o I get up at 5 am.

So yeah we can continue it, I dunno how. But we can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back